Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
-Resigning- from the BAU website
« on: July 12, 2001, 05:32:00 PM »
I'd like to be replaced as (at least) co-webmaster for the Bust Artists Unite website.  For a while now, my free time has been dwindling, and I'm having to shuffle through too many different projects and tasks to make much progress in any of them.

The BAU website is something that I've decided that needs to go.  It's not very difficult to manage, but it needs to be updated for every contest.  The bottom line is that it's somewhere I could be replaced easly (or so I think).

I don't want to dump everything onto Ghost, but judging from other things, he is at least in the same situation.  Even though he hasn't said so, he may desire a replacement himself.

I will continue to run the BAU website at least until the end of the current contest, but I request for someone, or more than just one person to come forward and take my place.

The person will automatically become a founder in the club, and they can (if they wish) remodel the website itself with only a few obvious requirements (unless Ghost or Foreshadow object, which I doubt they will, or I wouldn't have said that).  If desired, they could even request me to draw ANY picture.

If anyone is interested, you can e-mail me.  I'll clear up any questions.