jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2004, 06:02:41 PM »
There are two clips of her on the site...and maybe a dozen photos, not a whole lot more...BUT with her incredible proportions [I've based several of my morphs on her proportions!]it's worth it...and there are other quite nice babes, but she is definitely the great find!

How about THIS view...tits like this look mouthwatering from any angle...

jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2004, 11:47:13 PM »
Really , really nice . They are implants but I don't mind one bit . As a matter of fact , I like it more . Why ? Because if a Lady is willing to go under the knife to improve herself , it just means she really cares , IMO .  

joenny

• G Cup
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2004, 12:20:30 AM »
In Antwort auf:

Really , really nice . They are implants but I don't mind one bit . As a matter of fact , I like it more . Why ? Because if a Lady is willing to go under the knife to improve herself , it just means she really cares , IMO .  

especially after having seen the 2nd pic, I´d also say that she´s not all-natural. but your last sentence is really a totally different point of view to me concerning surgical enhancements...

I´ve found another link where another clip with her is posted (at least I hope that it´s not the same).

www.hot.ee
login (upper left): eurobeach
password: eurobeach
clip under: dokumendid

as I strongly dislike real-player formats and the clip is in that format, I haven´t checked it yet. maybe one of you guyz...
let us know!  

The_Cub

• D Cup
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2004, 12:28:39 AM »
I've also put a file called "amazing.avi"<hope you don't mind> into the hot.ee account. She is the girl pictured center at groups.yahoo.com/group/Sighting/ I'm hoping to get the Goddessonbeach.mpeg file, but the yahoo limitations are kicking in. In the meantime enjoy my addition and thanks to joenny for poiting out the hot.ee group.  

joenny

• G Cup
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2004, 12:36:53 AM »
hold on...that is NOT MY account! I just found the link to take you there... but no one will mind, I suppose...

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2004, 01:57:01 AM »
Quote:

after having seen the 2nd pic, I´d also say that she´s not all-natural. but your last sentence is really a totally different point of view to me concerning surgical enhancements...

Oh, wow, I agree too now.  But those are some GOOOOOOD FUCKIN IMPLANTS.  Her doctor's hands should be dipped in bronze when he dies.  I can't wait to see these clips.

Bill

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2004, 02:04:51 AM »
I tried both files.  The real player file doesn't work.  The girl in the avi file is very nice    

Panzuriel

• F Cup
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2004, 06:35:28 AM »
From the Department of the Obvious:

She's pretty freaking stunning.

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2004, 07:28:37 PM »
Just because someone SAYS she has implants doesn't make it so.  I don't care one way or t'other if a woman has them, but if you watch the vid clips, my view is that she is natural...

You know, guys, the whole world is not full of implants.  There are some incredible women out there who are natural...don't just assume because a woman has amazing proportions it can't be natural.
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2004, 07:52:53 PM »
Yeah, i agree with AlpsLover."The Godess" is amazingly...
DELICIOUS!!!

...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2004, 09:38:29 PM »
yeah, i surely thought they were natural from the why the moved and jiggled in the video.. but then in that last pic that was posted, the bottom part of her boobs seem to fold down and i think that's what makes them seem like implants since i think only implants really do that...

but hot damn, if they ARE implants, i seriously would want to meet that doctor and be his best friend!  

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2004, 02:39:59 AM »
Quote:

Just because someone SAYS she has implants doesn't make it so.  I don't care one way or t'other if a woman has them, but if you watch the vid clips, my view is that she is natural...

You know, guys, the whole world is not full of implants.  There are some incredible women out there who are natural...don't just assume because a woman has amazing proportions it can't be natural.  

Tiffany Towers' breasts moved like the real thing.  And anyone who disagrees can watch a video clip I have that never fails to set tongues wagging.  An amazing doctor and a really really top-flight pair of man-made jigglies can do that.  Even Zena Fulsom, or whoever it was who had those impossible strap-on boobs, moved more or less like real.  It happens, and the men who make it happen should be canonized.

However...look at that picture we're talking about.  As much as my mind wants to believe otherwise, real breasts just don't do that.

3pyon

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2004, 12:01:15 AM »
Thanks for teh clips, peeps

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2004, 12:57:46 AM »
hmmm, I think something was just strained.

A goddess to be sure.  
When I said "Less is more", I didn't intend it for breasts.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2004, 02:51:58 AM »
OK, I'm having a problem with all these videos except the one in the home post.  The only one I've been able to successfully locate and find is the one that's NOT this girl, it's the wet t girl linked in one of the posts.  When I follow the directions for the hot.ee login ones, I'm not coming up with anything at all, while there are supposed to be now *two* vids there.  I went to the Eurobeach site, where someone said there were two more clips, and I only found one clip that wasn't even of her.    WTF?