Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Diet Dr. Pepper commercial?
« on: February 25, 2004, 10:15:32 PM »
I think this is a Diet Dr. Pepper commercial...another alert though that I'd consider OT...it's got a bride preparing for her wedding and giving a militarian address to her bridesmaids, lined up like troops before battle.  Then she turns and struts off and the back of her dress catches and tears off, and she's got this MONDO booty with a jiggle so fierce and violent I can't describe it.  Anyone know what I'm talkin about?

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Diet Dr. Pepper commercial?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 10:18:38 PM »
Saw it.
[Rent this space]

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 01:17:31 AM »
Saw it as well the other day.  

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 06:38:13 AM »
Anyone got caps?

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 09:41:02 PM »
Hey, that ad was made at the agency I work for. Maybe I can try to get you an MPG of the entire spot?

rtpoe
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 02:01:35 PM »
Wow, that would rock.  I didn't know you worked in advertising; how do you like that?  I know someone who's a big player in advertising in my town, he thinks I should be a copywriter.

PregNut

• ZZZ Cup
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 08:46:48 PM »
I saw it last night during Survivor: All-Stars.  
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 10:20:55 PM »
Didn't have the chance today. I'll have to ask around...

BTW, has anyone seen the Sony spot with the blue alien waking up after a night on the beach, and it turns out he's chained to a blonde hottie? Our work, too. The ad, not the girl  

rtpoe
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 03:25:19 AM »
*bump* something made me think of this today. Any luck there lol?

jklope4

• D Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 12:23:51 PM »
 Hail, youtube. Is this it or was there an extended version you were looking for?

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »
Nah, that's the one, but the version is really low-quality. Was just wondering if rtpoe was able to get a better quality mpeg.

PregNut

• ZZZ Cup
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 01:15:10 AM »
Holy thread necromancy, Batman!
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 09:27:16 PM »
Quote:

Goldeneye said:
Nah, that's the one, but the version is really low-quality. Was just wondering if rtpoe was able to get a better quality mpeg.

Nope. Don't work there anymore.
rtpoe