• E Cup
    • http://www.flyingrabbits.tv/
IMPORTANT - To Any UK Forum Members!
« on: March 25, 2004, 06:47:33 PM »
In case you are not aware of the forthcoming Sexual Offences Act, you had better read this:-

http://www.vipproduction.co.uk/geos/sobill.htm

Ask yourselves this... Do you still have any old newspaper or magazine cut outs of Samantha Fox? Maria Whittaker? Linsey Dawn McKenzie?

If so, how old were they when those pictures were taken?

I am Albert Brennerman.

http://www.flyingrabbits.tv

DrHyde

• Mad Scientist
Re: IMPORTANT - To Any UK Forum Members!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 08:10:04 PM »
Even though I don't live in the UK, this sounds like something our stupid government would come up with (if it didn't exist already). It's just another way to really screw with people, and get innocents put in jail just because you like to collect old issues of Sun OR even at worst a picture of your **09**. Just. Plain. Dumb.

doggo

• ZZZ Cup
    • flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 03:29:23 AM »
With great sadness I shall have to destroy those cherished photos of my family taken at the children's bath-time. Or maybe I can carefully seal them in a plastic wrapper and conceal them under the bathroom floorboards. In several hundred years' time, archaeologists will find them and wonder just what it was that went wrong with the world back in the early 2000s.

doggo  
doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

Fedde

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 04:57:53 AM »
Als antwoord op:

With great sadness I shall have to destroy those cherished photos of my family taken at the children's bath-time. Or maybe I can carefully seal them in a plastic wrapper and conceal them under the bathroom floorboards. In several hundred years' time, archaeologists will find them and wonder just what it was that went wrong with the world back in the early 2000s.

doggo  

Just keep them, don't show them. Who will know you have those pics anyway?

Personally I think this is just a sort of 'security-law'. If there is someone who really has the wrong intentions, they can catch him and throw him (or her, discrimination is against the law) in prison witch is far more difficult or even impossible now.

It's not that I live in England, but in the Netherlands and in other countries there are some laws of this kind too. The most recent example (wich is an example from Germany by the way) is the law that forbids parents to beat their [censored] . Offcourse only parents who beat their [censored] too much will be prosecuted, but before that there will be a long way of expanation to the parents from social workers and other people that it's wrong to beat their children so much before the parents will be really prosecuted. It's just to make work easier. This was all told in the children's news over here on TV a few months ago.

If they suspect a parent of **81**/torturing their children they only have to prove that the parent has beaten the kid and the parent will behind bars.

(I hope I have explained this in an understandable way)
When it's touchable it's real.

I'm as subtle as a brick.

Luctor et emergo !

doggo

• ZZZ Cup
    • flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 12:28:50 PM »

Quote:

Just keep them, don't show them. Who will know you have those pics anyway?

I was being kind of ironic.

As you say, we're no longer allowed to beat our [censored] ren to a pulp, but there will always be the kind of case where a mother is dragged through the courts because she smacks her [censored] on the leg for screaming in the supermarket.

In the same way, we will shortly have a law which was in theory drafted to prevent gross abuse of [censored] ren, but which will from time to time be used as a sledgehammer to crack a nut. As in the case a few years ago in which a good citizen working in a photo lab reported a female TV newsreader to the police when she photographed her [censored] ren in the bath. Reasonably enough, the [censored] ren were naked at the time. The mother was subjected to the full glare of publicity.

As is usual in such cases, the public knows best, having read the tabloids, and is thus qualified to pronounce sentence (always guilty) before a case can come to court.

Our lawmakers are asses.

doggo    
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

Good_Grip

• P Cup
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 01:11:13 PM »
It's just unbelievable how much time and resources governments spend on this kind of crap.  There are much more pressing problems to be delt with.  
Good_Grip

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2004, 01:23:33 PM »
Bah, don't even get me start I-'

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2004, 08:24:37 PM »
Quote:

Personally I think this is just a sort of 'security-law'. If there is someone who really has the wrong intentions, they can catch him and throw him (or her, discrimination is against the law) in prison witch is far more difficult or even impossible now.  

The problem with 'tool' laws is that they place way too
much power in the hands of the government/police. They
use them against the people they see fit to use them
against. The people are left trusting their government
and police forces not to run amuck as well.

A combination of 'tool' laws will turn every citizen
into a criminal of some sort. This effectively underminds
all rights and freedoms. Say something against the government? Remeber that picture of christina you downloaded
in 2002? That speed limit that is 25mph below the flow
speed that nobody obeys? That picture of you and your
siblings taken in grade school? whatever it may be it
is something that can be used against you by the powers
that be if you are too much of a nucisience to them or
anger the wrong people.

Or then again, the wrong people just get into power.

doggo

• ZZZ Cup
    • flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2004, 05:14:52 AM »

Quote:

Or then again, the wrong people just get into power.

The current bunch in the UK are either out-of-work lawyers or "career politicians" who have never had a real job in their lives.

But that's what you get when people vote for the nicest-looking candidate.

doggo  
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff