Nakhakren

• E Cup
Re: Sabrina Sabrok Enlargement Operation Magazine Stories ... Full Size?
« Reply #2041 on: October 03, 2011, 06:38:26 PM »
new vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rZuldoMHBk

Well, she certainly knows how to keep the crowd's attention.  I don't think she stopped bouncing those puppies for more than a few seconds during that song. ;D

Unfortunately, the lighting and camera-work aren't good enough in that video to really get a good sense for how her face has taken to the recent lift.  Her cheeks look a bit 'odd' at times, but that could easily be due to any number of factors unrelated to the operation. 

This may sound strange, but my favorite part of that video were the moments when she would turn her back to the camera... and you could still see those glorious globes of hers clearly from behind. ^_^

I may not agree with some of Sabrina's recent aesthetic choices... but damn if she can't still rock the 'over-inflated' look like few women ever have.
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #2042 on: October 03, 2011, 10:34:59 PM »
I can't deny that she's still a very hot woman  :P
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

jasmag

• A Cup
« Reply #2043 on: October 06, 2011, 06:51:37 PM »
:0

Mod edit: I see that you didn't heed the advice I offered in my last warning about your 1-1-1 violation. Had you done so (and read the rules) you'd have seen that editing out mod comments is also a violation of your promise to abide by the terms of your User Agreement. I strongly suggest that you actually take a few minutes to READ the rules you signed... since you have now violated them twice in one day and squandered the 'second chance' I provided earlier. Just to be sure that you have the time to do so, I'm locking this thread for a bit. -Palomine
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:12:15 PM by Palomine »

« Reply #2044 on: December 09, 2014, 02:42:53 PM »
I dunno, I think Google Translate said they took fat from her unborn and injected it into her face... or something along those lines.

In any case, I think it's HOT!

Also, apparently she is/was in the USA recently...

Making herself pretty for us: (Look at those lips :)

Guys and girls, just a question. PSF_79 thought this was a feather lift surgery, but I think the punctures are different like here on this site: http://www.seattleface.com/html/feather_lift.php
Whereas others are I'm no expert in the fake look.

But more interesting I find the upper eye lid. For me it seems they lifted the eyelid a bit too. A surgery I know they do in Asia more often. Or do I see it wrong?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 09:30:07 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2045 on: July 31, 2015, 08:20:09 AM »
I was looking at this recently quiet thread and it surprised me how long it has been inactive considering the subject matter. Sabrina is no shrinking violet and I was wondering if perhaps the BEA members are bored of her.  ???

James Bond

• C Cup
  • I love breast implants!
« Reply #2046 on: August 01, 2015, 06:58:52 AM »
I'm not bored of her, but is hard find her material...

I would like too much see a video of Sabrina at 5000 cc topless or bikini. I never see it!
Bond, James Bond.

Breasts

• P Cup
« Reply #2047 on: August 01, 2015, 07:12:03 AM »
It's probably just because she's so full of misinformtation when it comes to saying what she's doing regarding her boobs and the huge con of the tiny tiny pics on her website.
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #2048 on: August 07, 2015, 08:44:34 AM »
It's probably just because she's so full of misinformtation when it comes to saying what she's doing regarding her boobs and the huge con of the tiny tiny pics on her website.

I am a fan but i have to say

+1
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

ninjrk

• F Cup
« Reply #2049 on: August 07, 2015, 02:53:57 PM »
I was looking at this recently quiet thread and it surprised me how long it has been inactive considering the subject matter. Sabrina is no shrinking violet and I was wondering if perhaps the BEA members are bored of her.  ???

I suspect the problem is her website membership is expensive and her material very well protected.  So there's just not much to see that hasn't been floating around for years.  I wish her VIP site was lower in price as she is a stunning model.
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2050 on: October 07, 2023, 07:41:17 AM »
When the Beshine thread was temporarily removed due to problems with it, this thread jumped up to number ten in the statistics section and it's obvious this thread has not been very active for eight years. Frankly, I forgot about it and I know there is another Sabrina Sabrok thread in which they could be merged together.