NotElvis

• F Cup
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2004, 08:42:07 PM »
Aside:  Oh, and MasterDragonfly . . love the avatar.  Who's the woman in the pic, and do you have the original fullsize image?

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2004, 10:07:34 AM »
I think that you underestimate the growth potential of string implants.  Here's a pic taken just 2 weeks after I first got my string boobs put in.  You can see from my shiny stretched breast skin, though, that BIG things were destined to happen soon.  But neither Dr. Johnson or I had any idea just how big, or just how soon !  The second pic was taken about 1 year later !  Notice where my elbow is in relation to my boobs in the two pics - it will give you a fixed point of reference for the relative boob growth.

The outrageous growth potential of string implants which was quickly discovered was the main reason that string implants were pulled from the market.  Even girls that went in for D cups wound up being a D cup for maybe a month, a DD cup a month later, and a G cup 6 months after that !!!  This is great for a big boobs model, but not so great for a secretary, schoolteacher, etc.  

Bill

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2004, 10:07:16 PM »
Quote:

Speaking of which . . .

I've seen the pics of Minka, Melanie, Chelsea, Maxi, etc., and they, obviously, had gotten very large string implants.

Did your wife get (relatively) normal-sized string implants?  If so, does there seem to be less of the distortion you see on the supersized models?

What I mean is, they have, to a greater or lesser extent, some unevenness and sometimes irregularities in how the expansion/growth occurred.

So, if your wife has a more modest enlargement via string, did she wind up with a more regular shape?  Or is there still some unevenness/irregularity due to the string?

My wife started out as a D with silicone implants (450 cc).  Dr. J removed them and put in 630 cc worth of string to make her a DD.  Her nature breast was 250 cc, so this means she started out at about 880 cc breasts.  I just measured them again about a week ago (3 years post op this May) and she's still at 2000 cc.  She measures out to be a GG or H.

Her breasts do not have the distortion that seems to come with going larger.  They are evenly shaped with the nipple placement in front.  She definitely has a more regular shape.  

Bill

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2004, 10:41:12 PM »
To see a picture of them go to "Seeking Polypropylene String Implants."  I have a picture of them as an attachment near the bottom of page one.

Bill  

Post deleted by Juggernaut

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2004, 11:05:12 PM »
Bill,

Just saw the follow-up photo you posted as well.  You and your wife should be proud!

Bill

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2004, 01:47:50 AM »
Thanks,

I think they've just about stopped growing.  They haven't grown more than about 100 cc's in the last 9 months.  I was hoping they would reach 2500 cc's total volume, but I think 2000 is going to be about the end.    I suspect though, if I injected some saline/betadine solution in and strecthed them I could make them reach 2500.    Unfortunately, I know she would never go for that.  She doesn't want them any bigger.    

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2004, 12:39:28 PM »
*sighs* I still wish they'd bring them back...I would never do normal implants, but I'd jump at the opportunity of string in a heartbeat...
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2004, 08:32:59 PM »
Quote:

Aside:  Oh, and MasterDragonfly . . love the avatar.  Who's the woman in the pic, and do you have the original fullsize image?

Good question.  I do have the original image, I don't know who she is, and I don't recall the site where I found the image.  Sorry.  

Mind you, I *do* recall that this pic was one of only a handful of pics.  The reason I'm using it as my avatar, is that both ruby and I are impressed with the look (regardless of whether or not she has real or fake boobs - in fact, we love fake boobs at least as much as - if not more than - real boobs).  

Jim{ruby}  

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2004, 08:44:33 PM »
Quote:

I think that you underestimate the growth potential of string implants.  Here's a pic taken just 2 weeks after I first got my string boobs put in.  You can see from my shiny stretched breast skin, though, that BIG things were destined to happen soon.  But neither Dr. Johnson or I had any idea just how big, or just how soon !  The second pic was taken about 1 year later !  Notice where my elbow is in relation to my boobs in the two pics - it will give you a fixed point of reference for the relative boob growth.

The outrageous growth potential of string implants which was quickly discovered was the main reason that string implants were pulled from the market.  Even girls that went in for D cups wound up being a D cup for maybe a month, a DD cup a month later, and a G cup 6 months after that !!!  This is great for a big boobs model, but not so great for a secretary, schoolteacher, etc.  

(Before I forget, I'd like to say how much I enjoy seeing the veins!  Sorry, it's one of my 'things'.  Not really there in the first pic, but definitely there in the second pic.  It's amazing to realize how the human body adapts and adopts to change.   )

Melonie, I'm curious to know how many cc's of string were implanted.  Also (if you have the data), what was the diameter and the length implanted on each side?

I was always under the impression that PPP string was about as thick as really thick dental floss.  Then I read something somewhere which indicated that it was more like the thickness of yarn.

Oh, and as for the ability for PPP implants to create some sort of unpredictable growth, doesn't it seem likely that PPP implants could be used for growing from size X to size Y (and then getting conventional implants installed) without having to resort to the trauma of implanting dramatically huge implants?

To rephrase this, which approach makes more sense:

1) Have 3-5 surgeries over the course of a few years, traumatizing the body each time, exposing risk each time, or

2) Have 1 surgery for the PPP implants, wait a few years, then replace them with conventional implants (2nd and final surgery)?

(I know this is a weak argument for those women who are seeking *at most* 800cc.  Then again, ruby isn't most women.   )

I know that tissue expander implants exist, but that still requires working with a limited size, and you're still stuck with at least a few surgeries, as I believe you yourself are familiar with.  

(Why I can remember the fact that you've had a handful of surgeries, but not the size of the PPP strings, I have no clue.)

Jim{ruby}    

Bill

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2004, 06:53:59 PM »
The last week or two my wife has been telling me her boobs are tingling and feel itchy.  Could this be another growth spurt?  I can only hope.

Bill  

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2004, 01:42:00 AM »
Quote:

The last week or two my wife has been telling me her boobs are tingling and feel itchy.  Could this be another growth spurt?  I can only hope.

Bill    

Bill, that's exactly the way my own string boobs start feeling right before something dramatic happens.  But it usually takes a catalyst (in my case salty Margaritas) to set off a bout of fluid retention.  Then ssstttrrreeetttccchhh that extra fluid sets off a spurt of boob growth - which doesn't reduce when the temporary fluid retention subsides !

Dragonfly, I agree entirely with your analysis of relative risks.  Unfortunately the USFDA does not agree, and because of that the entire matter of string implants is academic within the US and Canada at least.

For the 'hall of useless statistics' during my string surgery I received 20 ozs of 2 mil Prolene PPP suture string (approx volume 2000cc - depends on individual breast tissue compression force) plus 500cc of betadine/saline solution injected immediately after the string was implanted.  In the three years I've had them my total breast volume has increased to somewhere around 3800cc (each breast).  I've also had a total of about 1000cc of natural serous fluid drained out to inhibit further growth which might have overstressed my breast skin.  Fortunately I haven't had to have this done for the last year or so since whatever growth is still occurring is well within the capacity of my breast skin to accomodate the stretching without tissue damage.

Bill

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2004, 11:12:23 PM »
Hi Melonie,

Thanks for information.  I always look forward to reading your thoughts on the string.  You're a pioneer blazing a trail a few select other women have been fortunate enough to follow.

Another question for you.  What are your thoughts on massaging and squeezing the breasts to make them grow?  My wife's left breast is trailing the right one in size.  I've try to regularly squeeze them, spending 50% to 100% more time on the left one than the right in hopes the "extra work" will produce more serous fluid.  

I can think of three possible outcomes of the extra squeezing:
1. It's working because is irritates the breast tissue causing the production of more serous fluid.
2. I'm having fun wasting my time, because it really isn't making any difference.
3. I'm actually doing the wrong think because it forces the fluid back into the tissue where it's dispersed throughout the body.

Which outcome do you think is more realistic?

Thanks,

Bill  

steveo

• L Cup
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2004, 02:53:22 AM »
  What are your thoughts on massaging and squeezing the breasts to make them grow?

I can tell you what my thoughts are on it, but you can probably guess...

Actually I am anxious to hear what Mel says, she is a pioneer and so knowlegable about the human body... always interesting reading.

So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2004, 06:08:43 AM »
I can't stop laughing when I look on RandomX recent avatar.

Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.