Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mercer Clublife: Revisited
« on: July 15, 2001, 12:14:00 AM »
Returned to my favorite nightclub list night, I won't mention the name I will say it's "head and shoulders" above the rest. This is actually an update of an earlier post in the old deleted forum. The details are as follows.

Two huge breasted women. Each an employee of the club, a hostess and a bartender. The hostess is sporting the best pair of enhanced breasts in the area. The bartender is sporting the best natural pair in the area.
This is not, I repeat NOT a strip club, where these occurences might be common, but a standard house music hot spot. Problem is, I've been stumbling around searching and grabbing for the words to accurately describe these stupefying figures.
I think I've got it.

The Bartender: Barmaid is an antiquated term. This woman has the perfect body. Period. After much thought and scrutiny of her proportions and the way she carries herself. She has a beautiful face, dark hair and classic Italian features. A narrow back and athletic arms and legs, Her breasts however nearly defy description and cameras are not allowed , I don't think. I can only describe them as a perfect 38-DD. Big enough to get in her way. She walks with a soft, heavy bounce. The kind of breasts that would be accompanied by the sound of kettle drums if Friz Freling directed our lives. Creambuckets. I'm getting vulgar but her chest stretches the border between the sacred and the profane as well as her tops. Apparently others feel the same way. A group of the other bartenders were particuarly playful last night, taking turns spraying her with the dial a beverage, and bouncing ice cubes off her chest (the rebound there was incredible). I could go on and I will, but not now.

The Hostess:It's no secret our hostess is enhanced, her post-op party was one of the biggest events 2 years ago. But how to describe someone so chic and stacked. This is the rarest of sightings, huge breasts in the world of glamour and high fashion. I finally figured it out. We've all heard of Chesty Morgan's role in the Deadly Weapons has a giant breasted woman who goes on a revenge spree by smothering her gangster boyfriend's rivals to death her her mams. OK. Imagine the same role attributed to a Bond Girl/Bond Villain. Imagine, and when my screenwriting carrer takes off we'll see, a combination of the Femme Fatale i.e.Pussy, Holly or Christmas and the physically enhanced Henchman Jaws/ Tee Hee/ Oddjob. A killing machine with the exotic, amazon looks and build of a supermodel enhanced with a super dense torpedo rack capable of smothering even the strongest men after blinding them with her bullet sized nipples. That's the best way to describe her, Ms. Onatopp with killer breasts instead of legs. And apparently a number of the other patrons feel the same way judging by the way they scramble to get out of her way and their stunned reaction as she makes her rounds.   But not me, smothering by this vision? Couldn't think of a better way to go! The links to her portrait on the club web site are all broken probable due to too much traffic. We share a mutual friend though so romance may be on the horizon.

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S