F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
To the Interview
« on: September 30, 2001, 08:56:00 AM »
Thanks to Dabbler for fixing the "pre-Interview" episodes. I tried to do the first one, but screwed up and got shut-out. While I was waiting, I did the others, and then, er, forgot to do #1. Thanks again.

dabbler

• D Cup
Re: To the Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2001, 06:33:00 AM »
No problem.  I've been enjoying these interview threads -- kudos to Roy for optioning them.  Though they are something of a guilty pleasure -- think of all the good stuff we could be writing while we're wasting all this time preening...

I seem to be the slowpoke for once on these, since I'm only about halfway done on my "interview."

--Dabbler

Groblek

• C Cup
    • crackers.andcheese.org/erotica/
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2001, 12:09:00 PM »
You're the slowpoke?  I haven't even managed to start mine yet.  

dabbler

• D Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2001, 02:18:00 AM »
Well, yeah, there is that...  but my comparison was to those who went in and just aced theirs, like Fitz and Adama and Zorlond (though Z did his over a few days).  Not those who've been optioned and haven't done anything.  Of these, I think you're the only one who's expressed any intention to do anything.  And we've all heard how busy you are -- me, I just look on any episode from Groblek as a treat.
--Dabbler

Zorlond

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2001, 05:21:00 AM »
Well, I kinda -had- to. Over the past two weeks, my regular internet provider's quality of service had been steadily going down the drain. Half a dozen dial-ins before they even picked up, random disconnects, constant instability, and a severe slowdown of data throughput. I had to hold off because I simply wasn't sure my entries would even make it through.

But not to worry, I'm through with the old provider. Since Sunday, I have been the proud owner of a Wireless Cable Connection.    

And here's hoping you decide to start writing again, Groblek.  

[ October 02, 2001: Message edited by: Zorlond ]

"Don't you dare call me irrational! You <i>know</i> that makes me <b>CRAZY!!</b>"

Groblek

• C Cup
    • crackers.andcheese.org/erotica/
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2001, 06:26:00 AM »
Oh, I certainly plan on writing again - if I'm lucky, I'll manage something today.  It's just that finals are approaching in school, and I've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend lately.  The stuff here tends to be the lowest priority.  

Glad you've got reliable net access again, Zorlond!

[ October 02, 2001: Message edited by: Groblek ]