berkovw

• G Cup
Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley's breast
« on: July 15, 2001, 08:40:00 AM »
I just watched MTV's/WWF's reality show Tough Enough.  In tonight's episode, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley showed up and took the women contestants out for lunch.  All of the were talking during lunch and one of the girls asked her something like "Your breasts are really big.  Are they real?"  Or she might have brought it up, I don't remember.  The problem came when they edited out the answer.  So, I ask everyone this, what do you think?  Is Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley naturally busty?

As for the women contestants, there are some nice busty ones.  Unfortunately, one of them , Bobbi, quit today, but there are still one or two big boobed ones left.

"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

titmouse

• F Cup
Re: Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley's breast
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2001, 09:30:00 AM »
steph busty ????????
what are they smokeing
shes a b maybe a small c cup if that

Pacman

• Woka Woka
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2001, 10:11:00 AM »
Steph is very natural. She's on a TV show where she is constantly surrounded by women who have augmented breasts, and it's pretty easy to tell that as far as boobs go, she's out of place.

As far as her being busty goes, she's incredibly average. But once in a great while she'll throw on a t-shirt and bra that make a person think otherwise.

For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2001, 10:20:00 PM »
Well I was pretty sure that as I hadn't seen Stephanie for quite a while she'd have gone off for some surgery.

If she did have surgery it obviously *wasn't* to her bust. I imagine that as she isn't an actual wrestler she can get away with that...

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2001, 01:05:00 AM »
Average, yes, but in need of a lot of support.  Whenever she puts on a halter top or a tube dress they go flat as a board against her chest.  If anybody has any captures of RAW last week from Atlanta you can see what I mean.