richardosteele

• C Cup
    • none
Mark T's Story Archive Update
« on: October 29, 2001, 10:10:00 PM »
The good news that Mark T has updated his Story Archive. The less than good news is that the update is very small, i.e., four stories. I am sure there is still a huge backlog waiting to be posted. My story "The Wedding Trip," for example, has been in Mark T's hands waiting for posting since early February 2001. Still, it is good to see some updating, however small; it suggests that Mark T has not given up altogether. Let's all hope that this modest update is the harbinger of more to come as opposed to a mere bone thrown to the wolves who have been circling Mark T's encampment in recent weeks. Way to go, Mark ... but could we please have more?

Richard O. Steele

sebreid

• E Cup
Re: Mark T's Story Archive Update
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2001, 12:45:00 AM »
my god. So he has. i am speechless. Could it be that the Mark T archive could be coming back to life??

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Mr Sebbo ]

Kanodin

• Banned User
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2001, 06:00:00 PM »
I am in no way saying that the lack of activity of the written word in the BE category is our fault, but (call me ignorant or draconian) shouldn't we diversify our publishers?  If it's gotten *that* bad, e-mail them to me so I can make some makershift way to disseminate the good material.  My e-mail button works BTW.

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Kanodin ]

Fret Pearson

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2001, 06:44:00 PM »
Don't forget about (prohibited L).  I don't think it has as many stories as the BEA, but it has many of the older stories and most of the big BE authors submit their stories.

Fret

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2001, 01:24:00 AM »
What is more, if you send a story to (prohibited L), as long as it is in publishable format it will usually appear the next day.
Al

Derob

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2001, 06:29:00 AM »
I will second the recommendation of (prohibited L). Really, there are places other than Mark T's archive for people who, like me, are very impatient.

--D