Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Bambue!: A New Big-Busted Singing sensation.
« on: July 15, 2001, 08:50:00 AM »
Today is the day after the Greek Picnic, the gathering I mentioned in my Great Day in Philly post. I forgot to mention that the event is huge in promotional circles with street reps from all rap labels, major and minor pushing flyers, posters and promo tapes on the public. One such poster that caught everyones eye was a full torso shot of a honey brown skinned woman dressed in a brown suede cowboy get up clutching her enourmous breasts. This falls in line with my big bust album cover post. I figured this is just a cover girl pasted on to sell records. Wrong, the Parton-esque bust and cavernous cleavge belongs to a new gangsta songstress named  Bambue. The poster was autographed and hanging in the window of a clothing store downtown, Dammit, she was in the area doing promos yesterday and I missed it. A website web page adress was given, I tried accessing it on explorer, it's Flash intensive so cop that before moving on. All I got was a couple of thumbnails and a title graphic. The other funny coincidence is my mention that Full Force, the 80's band and production team are really into tits since they produced Lisa LisaandSamantha Fox. It turns out they are also resposible for this latest bra-busting prodigy!undefined
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S