Zanimale

• B Cup
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2004, 10:11:47 AM »
#17 is a chick from Psychic Force 2012 for the Dreamcast called Regina. there you go.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2004, 10:59:09 AM »
And here I thought No. 17 was

Kithara from K C Strip!  

Sorry, just feeling a bit punchy today...
Oh, she is not lavander is she...  
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2004, 01:44:36 PM »
Quote:

#17 is a chick from Psychic Force 2012 for the Dreamcast called Regina. there you go.  

GAHH!!!!!  I knew I'd seen that picture before, I just couldn't put my fngure on it.  Psychic Force 2012 is one of the few fighting games I rarely play.  
...Don't touch me again...

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2004, 02:48:34 PM »
Why do people always get the idea that mashing buttons is the best strategy in fighting games?  I'll KO any button masher in ten seconds flat.  With a perfect.

Anyway,  I have a sneaking suspicion that someone here besides myself is member of SRK.com's forums since a thread identical to this one popped up there.

Was you Strider_Hien?  I know you told me you hadn't registered before, but maybe this made you want to?

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2004, 04:13:38 PM »
Quote:

Why do people always get the idea that mashing buttons is the best strategy in fighting games?  I'll KO any button masher in ten seconds flat.  With a perfect.

Anyway,  I have a sneaking suspicion that someone here besides myself is member of SRK.com's forums since a thread identical to this one popped up there.

Was you Strider_Hien?  I know you told me you hadn't registered before, but maybe this made you want to?

The only game a button masher can be on even level with me is a game like Tekken or Soul Calibur since the controlls are meant for such.

Now in a game with parrying like 3rd Strike or CvS2, a button masher = dead on arrival.

Yeah, I'm a member of SRK, but I haven't been there in a while.  I didn't know this post was there either.  You have a link to the thread?  

Illyanna

• E Cup
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2004, 05:10:14 PM »
Quote:

The only game a button masher can be on even level with me is a game like Tekken or Soul Calibur since the controlls are meant for such.

Yay! I can play Soul Calibur with you!! I am a total button masher.. half the game I will be playing it and trying to do a move over again.. I have no clue how to play but then no one has shown me how to play.. and to watch you play Strider.. I would be right next to you cheering you on and trying to cover the other person's eyes so you could win if they started to kick your butt.. See? I was right.. I knew someone here would know all the boobs on the picture when I was shown it the other day.. I know my boob men wouldn't let me down..

~Illy
Latex and leather and red satin sashes. Candles and handcuffs and black rubber lashes. Whipping, biting, to tie up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2004, 05:48:59 PM »

Quote:

Yay! I can play Soul Calibur with you!! I am a total button masher.. half the game I will be playing it and trying to do a move over again..  

Sounds like the way my dad plays.  In Soul Edge he used to same tactic all the way through: Side-step, strike, side-step, strike..and so on.  Though now in SC we're kinda on even ground.  Though when it comes to DOA2, I don't have a prayer.  He beats the shit out of me before I can blink.

Well, 2-d games were always where I ruled.

Quote:

I have no clue how to play but then no one has shown me how to play..  

Hmm... too bad I'm not closer to where you live.  I'd gladly show you how..

Quote:

I would be right next to you cheering you on and trying to cover the other person's eyes so you could win if they started to kick your butt..

Cool, I now have a nifty big boobie distraction incase I ever play against any Japanese players (NOTE: I'm not kidding, any seriouse fighting gamer knows that Japanese players are friggin demons in a fight).

Quote:

See? I was right.. I knew someone here would know all the boobs on the picture when I was shown it the other day.. I know my boob men wouldn't let me down..

*Ego slowly getting bigger*  

Zanimale

• B Cup
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2004, 06:17:30 PM »
if you want to laugh, watch button-mashers playing Virtua Fighter 4 and screaming "this game only has 3 moves. it sucks!!!"

BEAlchemy

• F Cup
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2004, 08:25:42 PM »
The only fighting game I can figure out is Super Smash Brothers Mellee... though many wouldnt necessarily consider it a fighting game. Anyway, I really love it because your characters have so much more mobility than in traditional fighting games.

PS. I didn't see any SSBM breasts on this quiz!!    

Tomcat

• D Cup
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2004, 08:48:03 PM »
Ok, ahd to correct somethings...

#2's deffinitly not Xiangua, Lei-lei is the same girl as Hsien-ko (incase no one knew), and #61 is deffinitly not Taki...

Plus, Soul Calibur 2 was definitly not made for button mashers...

With the people I play, you mash buttons you're worse then dead, and they're gonna laugh at you...>_<

Just a tomcat lookin' for some pussy....cats. ^_^
Bambi's One and Only Lapcat.

Jason

• D Cup
    • stu.aii.edu/~jdc155/
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2004, 10:06:16 PM »
If anyone knew, i figured it would be you Strider_Hien!  

Shimmerin

• F Cup
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2004, 10:15:05 PM »
hey now I wasn't saying smashing buttons beats all.  I just said don't underestimate them.

very bid fan of street fighter and all its sequels here.  and no I don't button smash.

SHINKU! HADOKEN!
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2004, 10:19:54 PM »
Quote:

Ok, ahd to correct somethings...

#2's deffinitly not Xiangua, Lei-lei is the same girl as Hsien-ko (incase no one knew), and #61 is deffinitly not Taki...

Plus, Soul Calibur 2 was definitly not made for button mashers...

With the people I play, you mash buttons you're worse then dead, and they're gonna laugh at you...>_<

A) It's definately, not deffinitly.

B) #61 IS Taki.  Check the attachment.

C) Xiangua IS 2.  It's her special 3rd costume for the Dreamcast.  

BE_KicksAss

• G Cup
    • http://zealot42.deviantart.com
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2004, 01:31:27 AM »
I use to be thee ultimate in MvC2 I was the point I was beating all the asian [censored] in the arcade but now i havent played that game in more than a year.

BE"and none of you probally care lol"_KicksAss
My uncle said that breasts are like air conditioning in a car you don't absolutely need it but its REALLY nice when you do.

For some BE:D&D stuff go to<a href="http://zealot42.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">  my DeviantArt gallery.  </a>

Tomcat

• D Cup
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2004, 09:00:38 PM »
Ok, so I misspelled something...

And sorry about that...never seen that drawing of Taki...

And, I never saw the Dreamcast SC...

My bad.

Just a tomcat lookin' for some pussy....cats. ^_^
Bambi's One and Only Lapcat.