sigmounte

• F Cup
The problem with breasts
« on: December 03, 2001, 08:06:00 AM »
The Problem with Breasts

And how to solve it...

Breasts really are silly things. Just about every other mammal manages to get by perfectly fine with females that have nice, compact mammary glands which still serve their purpose. Humans, on the other hand, have these huge, heavy, dangly things, situated right where you need to put your upper arm in a lot activities; I have it on the good advice of my female friends that they can get in the way most inconveniently, and generate far too much unwanted jiggling about. Plus, they never seem to be the right size--women with small breasts complain that they're not big enough, and women with large breasts complain that they're too heavy and cumbersome, and attract too much unwanted attention from males. Obviously, something needs to be done.

The solution can be gleaned from an innovation first applied to shoes around the beginning of the 1990s: Pump Technology. Reebok introduced shoes with inflatable cushions that could be adjusted to the desired level of comfort. Likewise, with genetic engineering, we could design females with inflatable breasts. When not needed, they could be safely deflated, leaving the woman free to run about, reach across her chest, and clearly give males a signal that she's not currently interested in any advances. Additionally, since they're inflatable, there's no excess weight to carry about, and thus no worries about back pain and such. When so desired, they could be quickly inflated to the desired level of size, allowing her to achieve exactly the appearance she desires, in a lightweight, bouncy manner which requires no brassiere for support. The feasibility of such a system is quite good, due to the proximity of the breasts to the lungs, providing a convenient source for the air needed for inflation. While undergarment manufacturers might dislike such a liberating change, the advantages to everyone else are clear. Thus, it is imperative that our bioengineers get to work on providing this revolutionary solution to our future daughters.

Nonfiction  
Main  
X-Space  

893 people have viewed this page since 20 March 2000.
© 2000 Santiago, All rights reserved. The reproduction of this work, by any means electronic, physical, or otherwise, in whole or in part, except for the purposes of review or criticism, without the express written consent of the author, is strictly prohibited. All references to copyrighted and/or trademarked names and ideas held by other individuals and/or corporations should not be considered a challenge to said copyrights and trademarks. The views expressed in these pages are those of the author alone, and are in no way representative of, affiliated with, or screened by Carnegie Mellon University or its employees.

If you wish to contact Santiago, you may do so at [email protected].

------------------------------------
found on the web
agreat idea for a story , inflatable breast inmplants , my first class fetish !

Kanodin

• Banned User
Re: The problem with breasts
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2001, 09:40:00 PM »
Great idea, until they rupture.  Bye bye girlie.

Leviathan

• G Cup
    • www.angelfire.com/ms/LeViAtHaN
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2001, 11:12:00 PM »
*pump* *pump* *pump* *PHOOMP*

pssshhhhhhhhhh.....

Leviathan

sigmounte

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2001, 12:26:00 AM »
rupture ? no problem if they're filled with air lol

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2001, 10:09:00 AM »
What is you rub them vigorously?  Will they stick to walls?

-Munch "and can they make balloon animals?" Wolf

JigSaw

• C Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2001, 02:52:00 AM »
Rofl  

I would like to rub them to test and see if they would stick Munch.  I think ill pass on trying to make balloon animals though.

Could somebody help me pick up my pieces I seem to be falling apart!

sigmounte

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2001, 03:00:00 AM »
imagine girl with many inflatable implant under the skin all over their body !!

i think in the future this will be possible !! 10 or 15 years ago can we imagine so many girl with so big implant ??

hope to see the next 10 years !!

Kanodin

• Banned User
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2001, 10:14:00 PM »
Contrary to what some of us may believe, anything existing in the body in a gaseous form is extremely deadly.  If it wasen't, then you could be sure they would have capitalized on that.  Ever seen someone injected with air?  Oops.

Kanodin

• Banned User
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2001, 10:16:00 PM »
That's not to discourage people from imagining those inflation fantasies.

Leviathan

• G Cup
    • www.angelfire.com/ms/LeViAtHaN
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2001, 02:50:00 AM »
Hahaha. Nothing like reminding us that our fantasy girls would be dead if they were real.  
Leviathan

sigmounte

• F Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2001, 06:06:00 AM »
houhouhou

i persiste they will not dead because of air in the lungs