WWYD Spinoffs
« on: December 10, 2001, 03:36:00 PM »
Finally a bimboization thread I like... seeing the world going to hell is very interesting for me! One, it has potential to see wether it's actually "going to hell" or a change with some plusses in it; two, it's fun.

(And I did write a R-rated episode... might go X sometime soon in that thread...)

How do we address the current proliferation of WWYD branches? I'd suggest some kind of reconvergence at a point.
http://www.georgekranz.com/gk/bukkake.htm  if you want to see a scenario that IMHO would fit in that thread like cheese with pears.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Conrad Volkov ]

Re: WWYD Spinoffs
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2001, 04:07:00 PM »
I'm against any thread unification; what I enjoy is seeing how different the branches can become. The idea of a future unification of the threads does not appeal to me. Why not let it branch off in all directions? -- I think it's a real shame that the fusion thread has to have all the stuff from the darker branch mixed into it. I imagined that the fusion plot would be completely different because it wouldn't contain the extremely dark elements of the other, which run counter to the nature of Conrad's characters.

Raoul.

Re: WWYD Spinoffs
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2001, 04:42:00 PM »
Hmm, in retrospect I guess you're right.... but I suspect that Fusion Girls or not, if the show has to have a big social impact, it'd be pretty much the same (since TF got as little broadcasted airtime as possible anyway).

I wanted to try something new and actually help writing the world into a chauvinist nightmare... no intention to bimbo-ify Serena or Melanie in tha thread, but if someone writes a good explanation for it, I'll go along. The question is... even if Team Fusion succeeds in making the fusion reactor-resonance amplifier combo working, will anyone on earth still give a shit? The way I see it, it's a promising scenario because it can evolve in a number of ways.

Then again, I'm currently sick in my stomach and haven't been thinking straight for a couple of days, so...

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Conrad Volkov ]