MissChievous

• Finger Food
  • The Emprah Protects
Re: News of Z (bad)
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2004, 08:07:12 PM »
Goodbye Flexy Lady.....
"She's like our own personal Harley Quinn, except Harley looks at her and says "boy is SHE fucking nuts!"" - Agent Dee

ZaDocTor

• G Cup
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2004, 08:11:57 PM »
Zasha, will always be, in our Hearts.
~Godbless~  

( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

DrHyde

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2004, 08:46:44 PM »
I'm sorry that she passed. It seriously pisses me off that the government spends billions of dollars on the drug war to strike down something as stupid as pot, and yet, everyday, idiots can get shit-faced on booze and kill motorists when they should be off the road.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2004, 09:01:17 PM »
What A terrible loss and it's so unfair that such a young and beautiful Lady passed away . We will miss her charm and wit and beauty of personality . I know some don't believe in God or heaven , but I do and I know she is in a better place than here with the angels . I'm really , really sorry .    

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 09:05:44 PM »

Zasha...    

I knew her only slightly, but from when we had spoke, she was one of the nicest people I could meet.  She took a liking to my series and supported me in my projects.  She helped me in what ever way she could.

Tonight, I have lit two feng shui candles in her memory: Fire and Metal.  From what I knew of her, I feel these two elements best represent her.  Stong and Firery is what I knew her as.  And like quite a few people on this board, I gladly called her my friend.

You will be missed, Zasha Kryschenyi.    
...Don't touch me again...

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2004, 09:07:51 PM »
My god...

iSpork, you have my most heart felt condolences. Z will be missed by everyone who she touched, even those who only new her through these forums.

"Good night, sweet princess, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest"  

jaytas

• Good listener
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2004, 10:05:14 PM »
My condolences Ispork. As I read the post I got a bit of a sick feeling in my guts. I don't cry but I came close.

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 10:12:32 PM »
Absolutely terrible news.  This place will not be the same without her.  Our sincere condolences to you iSpork.  

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 11:07:37 PM »
Zasha...

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 11:24:48 PM »
Oh, god, no.

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

rtpoe
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Shimmerin

• F Cup
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 11:35:26 PM »
not a clue what to say.  There are never any words to help someone when a loved one dies.  Yet saying nothing seems worse for some reason.

I am sorry for your loss spork.
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2004, 11:35:44 PM »
 Through the pain of tears and heart full of woe,
An angel sings in heaven.  
A light so bright is now gone,
In time the pain will lessen.
We have lost one that we hold dear,
We speak these words for the fallen.
But when our time ends we know for sure
That they will be the ones in heaven calling.

-A wrestlers prayer

I know this may not be appropriate, but these are the words I've had to endure all too often recently.  Tonight I recite them for a friend, a loved one, who I will truly miss.  Rest peacefully sweet princess.

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2004, 11:51:41 PM »
My condolences iSpork, I know how hard it is to lose a loved one by non-natural means.

I did not know her that well personally, but I always found her to be witty and quite quirky here one the boards.

We are all diminished in her passing.

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
--------------------
My morphing toutorial:
http://www.geocities.com/digitaldevelopmenter/index2.html
--------------------

Haknslash

• F Cup
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2004, 11:55:23 PM »
Taquitos!!! And a clown with no head!!

MasterX0

• Mister Master
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2004, 12:23:57 AM »
ISpork,
I may not have know u much here, but my thoughts are with u, your family, and friends.  This is a terrible loss for you and the BEA community.  I hope in time that in time that u can heal form such a horrible tragedy.
Mike "MasterX0" D.
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.