Re: Any peers in the crowd?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2001, 11:04:00 PM »
Ahh, Janus you really bring me back. I'm one of those 'boomers' you think so little of, and you sound just like me at your age. Making fun of the morals of people older than yourself. Smugly aserting that your generation is only one that 'really' understands what's going on in the world. The disdain for the sins of previous generations. Gladhanding yourself for the ease with which outsmart your college professors. Enjoy it while it lasts Janus. You'll be 43 before you know it. Then you'll look back and think to yourself "did I really say all those things?" while your [censored] are making fun of you.
M.G.

Subgirlie

• E Cup
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2001, 01:40:00 AM »
1. What was the first dancer/model/actress/ or character that "did it for you?"

Being that I am a female, can't say any of them ever have.

2. When did you realize you were into BE?

Not really into it, but I enjoy talking to men that like large breasted women.  What is the point of being with a man if he does not like what you look like.  I married a man that like flat chested women, now I am divorced.

3. Do your tastes put you at odds with people you know/friends/familiy?

Hmm....  No, but I seem to be put at odds with women that are small chested, they look at me like I am a disease.

4. Is it me, or are younger people more into hentai than older?

Have no clue.

5. Do people over 40 really not know that saying "give up Nintendo and internet" is like saying "don't breathe?"

It seems our generation grew up with it so we cannot imagine life without it.  My cable modem is down right now and it is like I am crippled or something else just as traumatic.  

6. Baby Boomer extremists should have stopped fighting eachother over Vietnam years ago. Cuz now we have to deal with their commie/facist [censored] ren. As a solution, should we have topless women give overzealous campus students bearhugs? (Don't worry we'll think of something for girls to have as well)

Sounds good to me.  I love hug.

7. Is anyone else feeling that our generation's biggest tragedy is all the young starlets getting breast reductions? (and consequently the girls who emulate them)

I think it is tragic that society pressures us into believing that we need breast reductions.

8. Anyone else go back and watch the sitcoms they did as a [censored] only to realize that the ones you did tolerate were because you were subconciously into one character's figure? (If you say "no" go back and watch TMNT, and if you don't know what TMNT, or any other abbreviations like SMB 1-3, SFII, MK or DBZ, then this test is not for you )

Never paid much attention to the figures of women, other than to realize, my body is not considered the norm of society.

9. How many [censored] here equated Joe Lieberman to the antichrist when he started those hearings against against Mortal Kombat? ((Night trap was also mentioned, but if you remember that suckfest (no pun intended), then you also now realize the best publicity for crap is a public hearing denouncing it.))

I am with ya on that one.

10. Was average bust size of female students a factor in choosing your college?

No, but I swear the men at my college acted like I was the first female that they had ever seen in their life.

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2001, 06:10:00 AM »
Well Martin no fair making fun of me while my computer was down.

Anyway I said I was against "Baby boomers who are still fighting eachother Vietnam."
I have no problem with baby boomers...just their stupid children. In fact I'm more against stupid people. However as generations go I like people Grandpa's age, great grandpa's age, and great-great grandpa's age in terms of rebellion. Man the 90's were kickass..oops I mean the 1890s. Back then 1 in 400 people were drug users in this country. Original coke had cocaine and sprite had lithium. Add to the big government fight against opium, those feds man, they suck.    

As for my children laughing at me for my bravado...I haven't done aything that stupid. No drugs, alcohol, tatoos, metalwork, protests, circle jerks...no, nothing I regret. As for my generation and boosting our beliefs...hell that's just another bit of history repeating.

As for thinking tht I'm smarter than my college professors, yeah right. I'm just commenting on how many lean so far to the left as a matter of observation. Not that I'd be too happy with right-leaning profs either. I still think the best damn techers are high school teachers. They teach with no bullshit, and teach the most reprehensible vile creatures in the human race...teenagers.

As for knowing what's really going on. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...woo-hahahahahahahahahahahahahah...oh Lordy...bwahahahahahahahah...ahhh..oh...that's rich. One of the first steps into adulthood is knowing you know dogshit. Being 19 there's TONS of shit I don't know. Experience is the best teacher. As for looking back toward youth and not being in touch...I won't care. People in my family would snap me back to my senses. Hispanics are crazy, not neurotic. Also, my [censored] would make fun of me no matter what. I would in turn, make fun of them.

A real correspondance between my uncle and my mother c. 1975.

"Well, how does it feel to be old enough to be called sir, lil brother?"

"Well, sis, about as bad as you being a quarter of a century old."

I'm just happy I'm an only **09**, and knowing my luck my [censored] will be bigger smartasses than myself.

J- Best anime music video of 2001: "Don't Call Me Baby." www.gryphonstudios.cjb.net

I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2001, 09:14:00 PM »
Mea Culpa. I was getting it from my [censored] that day, so I took it out on you. Sorry
M.G.

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2001, 02:19:00 AM »
S'allright, people make the mistake of thinking I'm normal lots of times. Then they look at my music tastes or ask my opinion on something.

Besides, [censored] are morons. Tell them that something they love is "cool." It'll crush 'em...or better yet kiss them on their forehead in public...oh and if they get a tatoo or an earing don't get angry, laugh at them...don't stop until they get rid of it.

J- The preceeding bit of horrid prose was brought to you by a college education. "College: Where you're stupid and wrong until your book deal gives you enough money to pay for a new building."  

I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.