NotElvis

• F Cup
Re: Real-life Bra-busting or Button-Popping
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2001, 01:11:00 PM »
WHOA!  Somebody needs a chill pill....

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2001, 02:11:00 AM »
Sounds to me like several somebodies.  If ya don't like what people post, get the hell out.  This is a public board.  Flames not included.  Drifter was posting on-topic and why shouldn't he be pround if he can nail down a good looking wife whom he loves?  I would brag too!  As for philosify, sorry if it ruined your hard-on, but it just "does it" for some of us   .

Peace!!

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2001, 03:26:00 PM »
Drifter, I think you should come clean with your wife about this. Knowing what I know about things going and biting people back in the ass, and how someone else here was "outed" by a girlfriend or spouse as being a poster here.

As for bad self consciousness, well I had that in spades. I thought I was an absolute freak for my interest in BE. They stated out as dreams with Rogue from the X-men bursting out of her spandex. It wasn't until I found this place that I felt at ease. Maybe what your wife needs is some kind of buxom woman support group. (and not some sorry yahoo club made by one of cappy's aliases to plug his site of the week.)

Anyway that's my diatribe...on to the story.

As many guys who went to Catholic school know, the uniform that girls wear from 6th grade on is the hootest outfit to any boy in one of those clases. When girls start developing, their skirts get shorter, and the blouses get tighter with each passing day. One girl whose whole body was developing better than the other girls had her usual tight blouse on. One day in the middle of a Math class, she was stretching out. *ahem* excuse me a moment...hominahominahominahominahominahominahomina ...okay. So as she does this a loud *POP* is heard. The pocket on the chest area of her blouse had pooped off and was hanging by a thread, and one or two of her buttons was undone. With a red face, she asked our teacher if she could be excused. I don't think I was physically able to blink for 10 minutes.

J- Listen Doc Boy, I don't care what you and the other seven dwarves Tito, Happy, Slappy, Rerun, Otter, and the talking llama formerly known as "Chet" think. I have my own ideas.

I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2001, 05:46:00 PM »
Whoa!  Brabuddy certainly got a case of diarrhea of the keyboard.

[Hey!  You!  Yeah, you over there!  Call somebody to come clean up this mess Brabuddy made.  What a mess!]

I haven't seen anything that bad since my dog got into the Exlax.  Nasty!!!

He must have been one of those ones who kept pestering me for pics, huh?

Anyway, where was I?  Oh, yeah...

Of late I've told my wife that I usually end up describing her as "the really well endowed big blonde over there" when trying to point her out to people in a crowd.  She is getting so she likes the description.

The last time I did it, her response was, "So what did he say?"  He, the guy I was talkin' to, was a 3rd or 4th cousin at a reunion.  He was "Wow! Yeah, I like my women that way, too!"  She smiled when she heard what he said.

It used to be she'd shake her head.  The first time, she got mad.  I asked her, "What is your most prominent feature?"  She thought about it a little and said, "My boobs."  So I said, "What else should I do?"  Her response was, "Well, I guess."

So, it isn't like I haven't described some of her "problems" to other people.  The bra destruction story I've repeated time and again to people at places where we were looking for bras.  I must have done it 20 times.  She just doesn't know about BEA yet.

I'm not sure she'll come around, but she might.  I just never know.  A little at a time.  One of these days maybe I'll convince her to let me post just her boobs to see how people react, but...  I just won't do it w/o her permission, then she'll want to know what the reaction is.

As far as being here... I doubt she'd get too mad.  She knows how much I like big boobs.  When I said I'd be on her sh**list for awhile, it isn't that serious a thing.  Nothing she wouldn't get over.  She's asked me if I've posted any of her pics on the 'Net (which I haven't)--so the idea isn't completely foreign to her.  Now that I think about it, she didn't say "You better not have!" or anything to that affect.  Hmmmmmmm.

She isn't so shallow that she'd boot me out for bein' here.  We've been married almost 13 years.  She knows I like to talk about her.  Now if I was spendin' money down at the local strip joint... that's a horse of a different color.  I be in a bucket of hurtin'!

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: CyberPlainsDrifter ]

CyberPlainsDrifter
Still Ridin' the cyberplains...

magic

• Z Cup
  • never too big
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2001, 07:51:00 PM »
Fair enough, Drifter. I like your attitude regarding wifey.
Magically Yours, magic

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2001, 10:46:00 PM »
Hey Drifter, have you thought of introducing your wife to the site in a "Honey, look what I found on the web" kind of way?  I know from reading Subgirlie's first posts that she was pretty paranod about what would happen when she first started posting messages to all us "Perverts", but look (and drool) at her now.

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2001, 02:44:00 AM »
Ah, but there's a catch.  My wife is a LOT more conservative that SG.  You can't imagine how conservative she was when we were married. I'm biding my time here.  If I get too pushy she gets *REALLY* pissed.  Baby steps, friends, baby steps.  I can lose more ground in a day than I gained in a year if I get too pushy.

Patience.

CyberPlainsDrifter

Davastav

• E Cup
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2001, 03:58:00 AM »
I think we should let Drifter handle his wife in his own way. He appears to be a lucky man and even luckier that according to him, she is getting more comfortable with her self-image. If by some miracle, he chooses to introduce her to BEA like Subgirlie was then that would be great.
------------------------------------------
Incidentally, I started this topic for some cool stories about true bra-busting. I invited Drifter to post about his wife because I knew from old postings that she was extremely busty. I never envisioned so much controversy on such a light topic such as this. Some of you guys need to chill out.
--------------------------------------------

Not a bra-busting story, but still just as cool. I became friendly with this girl I met at a dance for fat-chicks once and she was stacked. What made her cool was that she loved to chat about her breasts and how didnt need to stuff her bra in school and stuff. She told me that she was a D-Cup in the 5th Grade and was alot larger now - I would guesstimate her cup size to be in the G/H range. But she was really broad shouldered and was wearing a blazer with a "booby" shirt she used to call them. The Blazer was visibly tight and I remember kidding her and grabbing the lapels and said "youre showing too much". I then laughed and started telling her that - WOW - you cant even close these buttons on the jacket if you tried. She then smiled - and said of course not - her outfit was for effect on the guys..  

I then gave her a hug so I could feel her breasts against my chest and it was memorable and made several more attempts over the course of the evening but she told me I felt her enough and let others hug her.

Hey Drifter - share with us if you will what it feels like to when you embrace your wife. I mean specifically, the area of your chest that is covered when hugging her close. I hope you dont consider this too personal. I'm sure its just curiousity..

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2001, 04:54:00 AM »
'kin' 'ell I turn my back for a day and disco inferno.

Anyway come on we need more of bra busting and button poping all in one go   WHEN HORNY!!!

As for brabuddy, well it looks like he had one of my days, we all get 'em you get out of bed and crap you just hate everyone...how are you love? fukov!

Ice chill  

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2001, 06:41:00 AM »
Hugging my wife?  Now that's an experience that is just awesome.  I still remember the first one we had after having lost contact for a number of years before we got married...

At that time she was wearing bras that were too small.  Her boobs were plastered up against her chest, so they felt more firm than they really were.  Her boobs are soft & pendulous, but you can't tell that when she has a bra on.  When you hug her, her boobs are the first thing you feel.  Nice soft and large!  Until you really hug her you don't realize how large they are.  You know, you hug a woman for the first time & you feel her boobs against your chest, but it isn't like they really make an impression on you, they're just, well, there.

I hugged my wife then & realized, wow, these things are huge!  They just cover your chest.  It is like putting on a bullet proof vest.  At the time I thought, wow!  What's this?  We were just meeting for coffee to catch up & that was supposed to be it.  Anyway, we talked until about 3 AM at a park.  Somewhere along the way I hugged her again & could actually feel her nipples thru her bra, blouse & my T-shirt against my chest.  It was then I realized, she was majorly turned on!  Way cool!  She actually let me unbutton her blouse some & I was able to reach in & feel her huge nipples.  I was in heaven!  Her nipples are about 3/4" in diameter & her areolae are 4" & 3½". (I'll save the rest of this story for another day!)

I know!  You hate it when posters do that!!!

Now, hugging her has to be one of my favorite parts of the day!  Her boobs are even bigger now than they were then.  Hugging her with a bra is really unique since her boobs are so big.  Like before, you just feel them.  They just cover your chest.  Her cleavage goes all the way up to her neck when you hug her.  I don't get the nipple affect as much anymore.  Having a couple of [censored] & some time has reduced her arousal some so it isn't often they get that hard anymore.  Don't worry.  I'm working on that, too.  I've become accustomed to feeling her boobs against me, but every now & then I realize these things are just huge.  I am especially reminded of this after I hug someone else who I think is pretty well endowed & realize they don't even compare to my wife.

Hugging her w/o a bra is totally different.  Something only I get to do.  We usually hug when we get up, if we get up at the same time.  My health sometimes makes it really tough to **82** at night, so at times she gets up much earlier than I do so she can go to work.  We **82** in the buff, so I get a bare hug to start the day.  Like I said, she's quite pendulous, so her boobs hit me & her in the belly instead of the chest.  Sometimes they get pushed off to the side so I end up hugging her boobs with my arms if she puts her arms around my neck instead of my chest.  This is definitely a unique experience.  Other times we'll hike her boobs up so they are almost resting on my upper chest, just to get them out of the way.

No matter what kind of hug my wife gives me, it is an experience.  I know a lot of guys hug her just for that reason alone.

CyberPlainsDrifter

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2001, 12:00:00 AM »
I've got an idea.
let's see how many people willing to share stories about their real-life experiences with large-breasted women we can piss-off so we can cut the trafic here down to nothing but guys swapping anime site addresses.

I'll read philosophy all day long if it's attached even in a remote way to big boobs.

I think anyone willing to share, especially about their wives, has the right to share in the manner they see fit...

"A man will listen to anything if he thinks it's foreplay." - Annie Savoy - Bull Durham

Coyote

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2001, 01:11:00 AM »
Okay ... I don't know why I am in such a talkative mood after all these years.

Anyway, here's one for you.

While in university, I had a dorm mate who was a large girl ... but even then, disproportionately large up top. When our circle of friends would get together and drink (in a dorm ? never !!) the conversation would inevitably turn to her chest ... both literally and figuratively.

Anyway, she was extremely selfconscious about it, and at one point asked my opinion on breast reduction. I reluctantly referred her to a plastic surgeon I knew. I was pleased when she returned to tell me that he would not do it until she first lost about 40 pounds, as much of that weight might come off her chest and then she would not need the surgery.

So, one winter evening, upon returning to the dorm after being away for the holidays we discovered that the door to the house was blocked by a snow bank. Rather than dig it out, I just hauled on it until I got the door open wide enough for us to squeeze through. She went first, then turned and asked if I would fit, as I have a 50" chest on a 225 lb frame ... don't get excited, I'm a guy ... and was a swimmer all the way through college.

My reply to her was ... "if you fit, I certainly will". Implying that her chest was larger than mine. And fit I did.

Anyway, later than night, while we were **94** once more. She brought up that comment, and I told her that she and I had approximately the same dimensions up top. She disagreed, but all of us said she was wrong ... see where this is going ?

So out came the tape measure. And with all the guys' backs turned, she and her girl friends measured her ... this also lead to all of them measuring one another while we sat, drank, and listened. Anyway, I digress ...

The verdict ... while I measured 50", she measured a paltry 49" ... that is over 4 feet around her bust  

Anyway, years down the road, having moved to the four corners of the planet, I get a phone call from her out of the blue. She tells me how life is, and that she is engaged, and happy, and now a nice small C cup ... having found a surgeon willing to remove those amazing wonders ...

Very sad indeed.

I have others ... but perhaps I will wait another 6 years ...

Cheers,

T.O.L.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2001, 05:34:00 AM »
Yo, people! Leave CyberPlainsDrifter alone. It is his right not to put any pix of his gorgeously-endowed wife for us to gawp at, if he and she both decide not to. I wish he would...but you know what they say about wishes and horses...

Oh well. Where's those pics of Chelsea?

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.