September 22, 2014, 09:11:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ashley juggs  (Read 7278 times)
angeliqueAdict
C Cup

« on: April 21, 2004, 01:30:26 PM »

another one I am addicted to.  And one of my favorite pictures of her.  
Pulsar
E Cup

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 06:51:44 PM »

Huh? she wasn't that big that last time I saw a pic of her.  She had looked like she lost some weight, some of it was in her chest.
Fool_in_the_Rain
inactive
B Cup

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 09:24:38 PM »

yeah i've never seen her look like that. is that a morph?

I'm just a fool waiting on the wrong block...
"...gimme that paper...bet yer ass I’ll sign...
’cause I need a beer, ’n it’s titty-squeezin’ time!" -Frank Zappa
Raiden
H Cup

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 09:37:08 PM »

Nope, not a morph.  I remember seeing this pic years ago.  I think she was a little heavier here.

I remember hearing rumors awhile ago that she got implants but I never saw any pics or evidence of it.  I guess it was bogus.  

...Don't touch me again...
zulluh
inactive
G Cup

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2004, 10:00:54 PM »

Quote:

I guess it was bogus.    

bogus? Whata hell is it?  

...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!
Raiden
H Cup

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »

By bogus I meant that the info of her having implant was wrong.  

...Don't touch me again...
zulluh
inactive
G Cup

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2004, 10:22:26 PM »

Oh, yes. Thanx, Strider!  

Enjoy my gallery here!
Maski
F Cup

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2004, 10:29:05 PM »

No comment  
Nicklaus_Vlad
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2004, 11:13:08 PM »

It's a shame there aren't any more sites or such out about her.

Drowning cannot hurt a man.

zulluh
inactive
G Cup

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2004, 11:18:51 PM »

Quote:

It's a shame there aren't any more sites or such out about her.  

What? Go to  this!    

Enjoy my gallery here!
TheHerald
K Cup

Ink & Paint Club Outcast

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2004, 11:35:28 PM »

Funny Maski , I was thinking about posting #308 (the next one in line from that set). Instead I'll do this one. I can just imagine her asking, "Now seriously, how can you THINK these aren't natural?!".  

Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.
SteveZ
E Cup

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2004, 01:58:40 AM »

AJ is my absolute fave EVER.

And yeah, she's natural.  there are plenty who say "she's implanted, i have proof" or "look at those implant scars" or whatever, but I don't buy it for a second.

What I don't like is the deplorable infrequency of updates to her site, and her fake smile and the look of utter disinterest she has in all of her videos/clips.  but my god, a more perfect woman was never born, in my opinion.

BEFORE the big weight loss, of course.  I mean, she's indestructibly beautiful, but when she was at the weight she was at in the first pic in this thread...good god.

I thought someone posted here a while back that she got a reduction and retired, but hasn't announced it yet (ie, while there are still photo sets to publish).  Any confirmation on that?

Steve Z
debra872
E Cup

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2004, 02:53:27 AM »

I am sorry to pass along two pieces of disappointing news:

1. Although I too thought she was natural, she has almost certainly had implants.  If you come across the "without makeup" pictures of her, the implant scars are all too obvious.  I'll see if I can dig them up and post them.

2. I am told that her website just announced her retirement.  So no more new pictures.

debra"bearer of bad tidings "872

Nicklaus_Vlad
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2004, 03:34:40 AM »

Are you serious?

My 20 bucks evaporated into thin air in under 2 hours.

Drowning cannot hurt a man.

Glottis
F Cup

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2004, 04:13:53 AM »

Quote:

Quote:

I guess it was bogus.    

bogus? Whata hell is it?  

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101452/
angeliqueAdict
C Cup

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 10:03:38 AM »

My theory is that she was all natural, then for some reason decided to get a reduction and implants, although its possible that she just got them reduced and lifted too.  The pic from the Herald shows her post-whatever happened. They wouldn't look like that after just losing weight I don't think. Here is another early pic you can compare it with.  Damn those tits were HUGE.    
dinkylittle
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2004, 10:17:58 AM »

I've always assumed Juggs's were implants.  Shame that she got a reduction, she was reasonably impressive.  There are a couple of decent clips of her floating around on emule.
SteveZ
E Cup

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2004, 01:26:40 AM »

Quote:

2. I am told that her website just announced her retirement.  So no more new pictures.

As of 5 minutes ago, no such news.  Not on her official site, anyway.  But it is notoriously slow on the updates.

Just FYI,

Steve Z
zeo
E Cup

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2004, 04:55:08 AM »

For those saying implants, splain this picture.

Whink
inactive
M Cup

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2004, 12:23:17 PM »

Quote:

Well I just LOVE splaining!

Obviously, Ms Juggs fell on her bed and her clothes spontaneously combusted leaving her naked.  This happens sometimes when the wrong mix of synthetic fibres comes into comtact with the hot cinder of a cigarette...which was in the hand of the chamber maid that she brushed by as she fell.

Then, to make matters worse, poor Ms. Juggs obviously hit her head on the tray that the chamber maid was balancing on her hip with her other hand...and this knocked her almost unconscious which explains the smile on her face as the worst thing of all happened.

On that tray, horrors, was a complete set of accupuncture needles -BUT WITHOUT HEADS WHICH IS WHY YOU CAN'T SEE THEM!.  These flew up in the airand landed all over her breasts.  Ensuing depressurization of her gas implants led to a complete deflation of her tits witnessed by the obvious pancake tit situation we see in the pictorial evidence.

Now I hope this Splaining helps things!  I wasn't there at that exact moment, but I arrived about 5 minutes later and all this was recounted to be by the Spanish only speaking chamber maid through an interpreter who spoke only Russian and Spanish.  Another guest down the hall spoke rudimentary russian and French and translated it to me in French and I did my best to ascertain what happened. To the best of my knowledge all this is completely accurate.

Of course, I had to make love to her for hours afterwards....cheered on by the chamber maid, the interpreter, Ron Jeremy, Hedgehog, Pandora Peaks and the other hotel guest who spoke Russian and French/.  Poor girl, she only came 14 times.

Cheers!

Whink , intermittent LIAR

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!
T_Man
G Cup

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2004, 03:07:11 PM »

Here is how she looks post morph.  

"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2004, 03:18:29 PM »

Quote:

Tho it doesn't matter to me one way or the other, I think it's safe to say that Ashley Juggs didn't ALWAYS have implants... she wasn't born with them, nor did some of her earlier modelling work get photographed with implants. IF she did get implants later, this fact would easily explain why SOME of her photos show unimplanted breasts and others show larger breasts with what appear to be implant scars.

I'm of the opinion that:

She didn't need implants... her bust was marvellous as-is.
She DID get implants... her boobs still look good, though different.

Kopy Kat
G Cup

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2004, 04:24:02 PM »

Isn't Maski's avatar a pic of AJ? The way she grips, pulls and squeezes them, they look like a pair of implantieus mammari glandus to me. Meep-meep! Zip *tang*!  

Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER Smiley
Maski
F Cup

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2004, 06:44:41 PM »

My avatar comes from a clip that is quite old.  As you can see from her face she's quite young in the pics.  I think that at that time her magnificent bosom was magnificently firm!!!!  
Kopy Kat
G Cup

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2004, 08:57:28 PM »

I still don't know. I think I might have to hop in the DeLorean, go back in time and "handle" some thangz.  

Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER Smiley
zeo
E Cup

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2004, 10:10:13 PM »

Quote:

I still don't know. I think I might have to hop in the DeLorean, go back in time and "handle" some thangz.  

There's a replica of the time machine delorean for sale on
ebay atm.

Kopy Kat
G Cup

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2004, 10:18:23 PM »

Pssht! Yeah but I bet it doesn't have a flux capaciter.  

Whink
inactive
M Cup

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2004, 02:04:49 PM »

Quote:

Pssht! Yeah but I bet it doesn't have a flux capaciter.  

I have a spare flux capacitor, which I will gladly trade for a Delorean!

Whink!

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!
SteveZ
E Cup

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2004, 02:21:41 PM »

We're getting off topic!  Someone go back in time and prevent this thread from getting derailed!  

Now, how about some more Ashley Juggs pics, hmmm?

Steve Z  
Pheonix_Chi26
inactive
B Cup

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2004, 08:10:17 PM »

I love me some Ashley Juggs, it sucks she doesn't have a website.

"The Bigger they are, The better they are to fuck and suck"
TheHerald
K Cup

Ink & Paint Club Outcast

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2004, 07:08:07 PM »

Quote:

I love me some Ashley Juggs, it sucks she doesn't have a website.  

Look above my post with the Ashley photo in it and you will find a link provided by zulluh . It's a member's only site, but has some free samples for guests. Her website also has links to other fine looking women by the same people who host her site.  

Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.
DrHyde
I Cup

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2004, 07:54:19 PM »

Quote:

I can assist you there.

debra872
E Cup

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2004, 04:52:52 AM »

Aaaannd that would be one of the pictures I was talking about.  Sure looks like an implant scar to me... and thanks SteveZ, for saving me the search!

My mistake about her website.  I checked my email, and it was a post *about* her website, not *from* it.  FWIW, they (allegedly) quoted her webmaster, and that future photosets are all but gone (if they're not already).  Would explain the lack of updates on her site, but I guess there's always hope.  Me, I'm happy for the hundreds of pics of her I already have--she does look pretty amazing, natural or not.

debra"there's always new pics of Ashley *Judd* to get me off though "872

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program