Re: [B]Mercerwatch: The Lord Works In Incredible Ways...[/B]
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2001, 07:04:00 AM »
not so sure she is an f?  but she is awesome...nice belly shirt too...wish we saw her face...

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2001, 10:36:00 AM »
I posted a scan of the sole picture from the
article to the user gallery. I have difficulty compressing pictures and according to the protocols when a photo comes in over 100k which is probably the case here, It automatically goes to the member gallery. So
could someone here please a:
-If a member please save, rescale and repost to the user gallery so we all can enjoy along with my comments or...
-Recommend Mac based freeware for photo compression.

The photo was posted under Bazoombas.com

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2001, 11:29:00 AM »
Craig, could you possibly e-mail me to original hi-res pic?

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2001, 12:17:00 PM »
Craig, I just have to say three things here.

1) Damn!

2) Your tales are always to be looked forward to in this forum!

3) Being unemployed and in NJ, I just *have* to get a job where you work!  (Yes, I have a degree in computer science, so I sell clothing).

ok, a fourth one . . but once again . . "Damn!"

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2001, 01:24:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Goldeneye:
Craig, could you possibly e-mail me to original hi-res pic?

I second this emotion! This is one sighting that is too good to pass up!

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2001, 10:20:00 AM »
Oops...I haven't checked my e-mail in over a month, so I don't even know if it was mailed to me...AOL would have erased it by now.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2001, 06:59:00 AM »
So what's the latest on the pics? Are they still extant?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

ltfields

• G Cup
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2001, 10:04:00 PM »
The only pic I could find has been reposted in the UG.  I was able to step down the size from 120k to 28 with a quality drop.  I love jpeg...
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mercerwatch: Can't Stop The Bumrush...
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2001, 12:29:00 AM »
Needless to say, I was in 7th heaven yesterday with the publication of the photo of my blimp titted customer and her pal. I hope you all emjoyed it of course the heads were truncated but luckily the mams weren't. The tubetop was ruined by the way. Thanks to sheber for his help. The bra-busting minx, however told a fib. I was told she worked at Hooters, but the 10th anniversary party she referred to was at Delilah's the city's top strip joint. However, the bumrush continued last night when I was invited to a small weekly gathering of local **28** and celebs to be at an intimate nightspot downtown. Imagine my surprise when I spotted a gathering of strippers at the bar including the super pneumatic Minnie Driver lookalike I've mentioned before. She was even sexier bursting out of her street clothes white blouse and tshirt and painted on jeans. Minutes later a cute sassy full-figured sister with  elephantine knockers filling out a huge black blouse bellied up to the bar. Found out later, she's an aspiring rapper and a regular. Best yet, as the evening came to a close a trio of Janey come latelys came strolling in The first a petite hispanic sister 34-D. The third unremarkable. The second one though   a physically flawlesstall caramel completed Puerto Rican sister absolutely gorgeous face, expensive tastes ($100 jeans, $200 Gucci hat) and a sensational 34 DD rack lifted, separated and jutting out of a slinky tan tubetop she constantly pulled and tugged at at the bar. The more I go out, the more I realize there are some truly incredible women in the world.Refer to my signature below.

Mammeister

• Banned User
Re: Mercerwatch: Can't Stop The Bumrush...
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2001, 12:50:00 AM »
So exactly where was this picture of your beloved "blimp tits" published?

Is it this picture in the Users gallery?

From the way you are talking, you would think it was this one!!

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: Mammeister ]

debra872

• G Cup
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2001, 01:05:00 AM »
So Craig, you're saying the girl in the red tube top works at Delilah's?

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2001, 01:38:00 AM »
Ive met her...at delilahs......she told me she worked at Hooters too..but on the delaware...she is very big..an f might be right..that tube top must be compressing her....and gives an amazing lap dance...ill see her today and ask...as for the other girl..she is all natural...and loves to talk...

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mercerwatch:BEArchive Glossary
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2001, 02:49:00 PM »
I originally intended this to be a new sighting entry, that will follow shortly as it included new glossary terminology. Then I realized that there is no existing reference for lingo used in sightings or any other aspect of our culture. Webmasters, I propose
a glossary section of the Bearchive where we can actually archive such terms and lingo such as:.

Button Gape (n): Clothed sighting phenomenon where the weight and mass of the breasts pushes out the material of a button up top.

Overhang (n): Clothed sighting phenomenon in which the top drapes perpendicular from the fullest part of the bust. Often a sign of insecurity in that tucking in the top emphasizes the size of the breasts.

Stress Lines (n): Creases and folds formed in the clothing at the shoulders and in the span across the front of the top.

Photos and CGI diagrams would be nice.

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mercerwatch: Sometimes Presentation Is Everything
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2001, 11:26:00 PM »
Sunday, a day I wanted away from work, I was granted 3 sightings, big, not huge, and well
displayed, mostly due to the fact that these were 3 Amazon chicks.

The first was a futurist goth chick about 5'10 in platforms that boosted her to about 6"1 placing her bust to about below my eye level (I'm 5'11") She was about a 34 D and sporting a C-cup bra that pushedher boobs up and out it was plainly visible through a light sweater dress that parted at her breasts freaky.

Towards the end of the day a trio of sisters, ghetto fabulous trapsed in the first about 5'5" with a prodigious booty and small breats an all around good package considering. The second was HUGE about 6'5" in sneakers, she was about a 36-C and filling out a ribbed white turtleneck that I was looking dead at nice. The third, however was esliy my highlight. A Jay-Z video friendly six footer in a Gucci hat, matching bag, low rise jeans (more on those in a bit) and a BRA-LESS ski-jump-pert 34-C in a see through black sheer blouse. When she stood still everything was visible. She fit perfectly the French breast ideal. (A french womans breasts should be so pert that you can stick the open end of a champagne flute on the end and support the whole glass). From the side view I could trace the full outline of her full breasts through the upswing and ending in her perma-hard chocolate chip nipples. She completed a couple of jiggly, wobbly round trips between the floor and fitting rooms Amazingly in addition to no bra, she had on no underwear whatsoever! She was clowning around with her sisters in the fitting room in a pair of painted on low-rise jeans, when she sat down and her entire peach shaped ass popped briefly above the waistline, no thong no anything ridiculous! After a round of flirting and her shopping for a discount I rang her up. She should be dropping by today, Hopefully she hasn't come to her senses.

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
Re: Mercerwatch: Sometimes Presentation Is Everything
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2001, 03:04:00 AM »
Now you've got ME doing it. I was in the local Wal-Mart the other evening, and I saw a girl, about nineteen or twenty, with about a double-D bust, and I thought, "There goes the next Mrs. Craig Mercer." . . .