Pulsar

• G Cup
Re: Major Lindsay Lohan Boobage on the 5/1/04 Saturday Night Live!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2004, 02:14:46 PM »
Quote:

Gentlemen, I got you covered.

You'll need Bittorrent to download the clip.  

First class.

ElmerFudd

• Z Cup
Lindsey Lohan & West Coast Alert
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2004, 07:54:45 PM »
She's in the next issue of Vanity Fair in a bikini, she apparently has a pierced navel.

And E! News just played a clip of the SNL sketch!  

Theodore

• F Cup
  • Hello
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2004, 07:02:44 PM »
Quote:

Can someone post a clip in a regular format? I can never download anything from BitTorrent; it always says "connecting to peers" and never changes.  

I have the same problem.  Can someone please post the clip in a regular format?  

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2004, 09:51:19 PM »
man, that sucks. the bit torrent downloaded insanely fast for me... about 50-150KB/s , 15Megs finished very fast.

tip: If you use Shareaza, you can just search for Lindsay Lohan and you will find the same clip.
~Xenon

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2004, 11:41:14 PM »
I've been keeping the torrent up all day. 53 meg uploaded so far.

sgskippypbj

• E Cup
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2004, 06:39:44 PM »
Quote:

Gentlemen, I got you covered.

You'll need Bittorrent to download the clip.  

cheviotsplace,

Thank you very much! I downloaded that Bittorrent thing months ago and have never had success downloading anything with it ... until now! Wicked Fast.

- sgskippypbj

Creep

• D Cup
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2004, 05:00:24 AM »
I still can't connect, but it's likely my college is simply trying to block incoming torrents. They have a policy of not allowing P2P software, even including IRC. So after I go home in a couple of weeks, I'll try again.

Theodore

• F Cup
  • Hello
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2004, 08:19:15 AM »
Still won't work for me and neither will any of my P2P programs.  

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2004, 09:29:55 AM »
Quote:

Still won't work for me and neither will any of my P2P programs.    

If you have a router, then you need to set up a "port forward" to your LAN IP from your WAN IP, for the port that your p2p app needs. If you have already done that, then it may be possible that the port is being blocked by your ISP, but that is very rare. http://www.grc.com/default.htm  is a good security and external internet port scanner. Hope you can get a p2p app to work. I have been using Shareaza for a long time now. It also supports Bit Torrents, and as long as I share, the Torrents go really fast. Good luck.
~Xenon

debra872

• G Cup
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2004, 12:20:04 PM »
From the opening of the show...

debra872

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2004, 01:28:27 PM »
I'll be leaving my torrent open all day again. Did 90 meg yesterday.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Thank you Cheviot!
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2004, 02:39:22 PM »
I just succeeded in using blast! (a BitTorrent client) to download that Lindsay Lohan clip. If any of you are having problems getting the clip, my suggestion is to do the following:

1. Download BitTorrent from one of the many sites that has it. I got my copy from here.

2. Then download blast! from here.

3. For good measure, download and read the www.dessent.net/btfaq">BitTorrent FAQ. Pay attention especially to the section dealing with setting up your firewall properly...you do have a firewall, don't you? I recommend ZoneAlarm Pro (with Web Filtering, natch).

4. Install BitTorrent and blast!

5. [IMPORTANT] Close all browsers. To make doubly sure, you may want to reboot your machine.

I didn't do this step initially, and every time I tried to click on the link in the thread, it would give me an error message like "Cannot find [name of .torrent file] in [my Temporary Internet Files folder]". Which was annoying, because when I first came across this thread, I clicked on the link, and it showed me the .torrent file's contents. If I had known, I would have tried saving the file to my hard disk -- instead I rushed and did steps 1 through 4 above, and tried and tried to get the link to work, with no luck. It wasn't until I rebooted the machine, that I was able to continue you on to...

6. Now that you are back on, come back to the Forum, and to this thread, and click on the link to the .torrent file. Eventually, blast! should come up and download the .torrent file, and open it, and before you can say "D cup", it should open the connection to the video file and start downloading it.

I hope you are all able to grab this file. It is quite funny. I am happy to see that SNL has not lost its touch after all these years (although they have had their ups-and-downs as do all good TV shows).

Thanks once again to Cheviot & MrHHH for making the video available, and to whoever captured it in the first place.

P.S. Of course, since I have DL the file, I have noticed that hits on my firewall have increased threefold. Could all these dudes be trying to snag a little Lindsay Lohan action for themselves? :P

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Panzuriel

• F Cup
Re: Thank you Cheviot!
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2004, 06:23:55 AM »
Nice Nice NICE!  Thanks to everyone for their work on this material.  I missed the show sadly and I am now scrambling for a clip.  Still Thanks Lots for the stills!

Rev_Monsoon

• F Cup
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2004, 07:18:33 AM »
We can't get this thing posted in a more regular manner?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)
**secondlife.com**

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2004, 02:10:41 PM »
Well, if you have access to USENET, from what I hear you can get the entire SNL episode at the alt.binaries.multimedia newsgroup. Try your luck there.

Or you can join **29** Movie Archive; they have the exact clip at http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/9737

Failing that, you can PM me to see if I can send you a copy of the "Harry Potter" part of the show.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.