Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Re: Major Lindsay Lohan Boobage on the 6/12/04 Saturday Night Live!
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2004, 05:15:24 PM »
Ha, right.  And then Mischa Barton, Lara Flynn-Boyle, and Calista Flockhart will close down an Old Country Buffet together, Michael Moore, Johnny Deep, and Peter Jackson will bathe, and Kirstie Alley will make millions traveling the country giving lectures on mental health.

vidiot

• D Cup
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2004, 08:33:02 PM »
Their "cadaverous" look is apparently explained by an eating disorder.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/22/people.olsen.reut/index.html
Quote:

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Teen actress Mary-Kate Olsen, who with her twin sister Ashley has grown into an American pop icon and fashion brand, has entered a program for treatment of an eating disorder a source said, which is reported to be anorexia.

ElmerFudd

• Z Cup
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2004, 08:50:48 PM »
Yeah, I had heard about this.  IMHO, Ashley could use some time there too!

I'm afraid more and more actresses and performers are going to drive themselves to this in the current obsession with thinness (also known, at least on this site, as "Hollywood Thin")!

Unless they do something, the next victims may include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Connelly, Katie Holmes.

An additional sick bit of news.  It is apparently "Chic" to look Ana, short for anorexic!

http://www.plagueangel.net/grotto/id1.html  

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2004, 11:38:54 PM »
That site is fucked up.  I know a woman that forgets to feed her children because she's fucking anorexic.  Thay have to go to neighbors' houses to find some goddamned food and this bitch calls it a lifestyle choice??  I hope she succeeds in starving herself and all who agree with her, that the gene pool may be cleansed of her idiocy.

The Warlock  

Theodore

• F Cup
  • Hello
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2004, 07:46:40 AM »
The people who are anorexic often don't know that they are straving themselves, which is the saddest part.  But that woman not feeding her own [censored] ren because she is anorexic, she should have her [censored] ren taken away.  Hell, they took a [censored] from a Vegan couple when they refused to give it milk.  

breastanalyser

• D Cup
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2004, 12:45:55 PM »
Another link to the SNL video can be found  HERE.  

Bostonian

• F Cup
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2004, 03:29:11 PM »
Yeah Mr. Fudd. I saw JLH a couple weeks ago on Conan... she was looking as thin as a rail.. quite sad actually  
Si vis pacem, para bellum - Vegetius

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2004, 10:29:06 PM »
I know a young lady who when I first met her some four months ago, had a booty that would put J-Lo to shame, but due to the pressures of work, she has lost some her divine hippy-ness. I hope she will soon be able to get back some of her back She and J-Lo both!

I also am glad that Mary-Kate has gotten some help for her eating disorder, and I wish her a speedy recovery.

Meanwhile, it is a mere two days until Lindsay is legal, at least according to this site: Countdown to Legality  
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2004, 03:40:55 PM »
Puffy verification!!!  

CyberPlainsDrifter
Still Ridin' the cyberplains...

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.

sgskippypbj

• E Cup
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2004, 07:45:14 PM »
Quote:

Puffy verification!!!

Nice Find, CPD!

- sgskippypbj

Robin_K2

• A Cup
Re: Major Lindsay Lohan Boobage on the 5/1/04 Saturday Night Live!
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2017, 04:06:10 PM »
I thought we had a general thread on her but -- if we do -- I can't find it. (And if we do, this SNL thread should perhaps be merged.)

Bumping this to prompt discussion. Where is she and what is she doing? Is Ms. Lohan now a movie has-been? Being well, and enjoying sobriety is far more important. I hope that's the case.