Gtech

• G Cup
Good 'ole hometown girl sighting...
« on: July 19, 2001, 08:43:00 AM »
A little background first....

I live in a small town in the south and used to work with high-school students, the sighting I had today is one of a girl that I had seen a number of times(I'm a number of years her senior...sadly).

Here goes, I was in our local hometown coffee shop(KILLER home-cooking, usually not much in the boob-arena though) having luch with a buddy of mine.  We were about halfway through when I noticed a blonde(whom I recognised) heading towards the shop with her hubby(rats) and kids. Timeout, when I had first moved to the area she was a senior in high school and part of the pep-squad.  We attended the football games and I always enjoyed watching for her.  She was roughly 5'4" or so around 130+ lbs, blonde hair and I'd guess between a D-DD....not unreal but excellent considering her age and size.  Back to the action, they entered the shop and looked around for an empty table, I had not seen her in probably a year and a half or so(we've lived in the area almost 10 years).  She was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a navy T-shirt(drat the dark colors), but OH my gosh what a bustline.  It looks like she has probably gained about 5-10 pounds since h.s. ....ALL in the right place.  I'd say that her boobs stuck out roughly 7 inches from her chest wall and were 5 or 6 inches wide "each"....not being a math wiz but being a pretty good boob size judge I'd say 36 G or H now and these babies had to be held in by a hefty bra as there was no sag at all.  She walked around a bit after finding a seat providing me with some nice views.  As a side note I can remember seeing her a number of years ago when she was expecting and I thought I was gonna pass out, she has never been overweight since I have known her(although other family members are)and when she was pregnant it seems like her bust expanded out and up as it sat very high on her and I would say she was a J+ cup then.

Had to share one of the better sighting recently..

prinz

• Z Cup
Re: Good 'ole hometown girl sighting...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2001, 10:31:00 AM »
thanks for that sighting..I had one today also...really suprised me ...I also live in a small town...This girl was so out of place that it was almost as if a Raptor had walked in front of us,..She was slowing down traffic... I was pulling out of a gas station and this little truck in front of me pulls back to let her walk down the sidewalk ...She was in her early 20s id say..about 5'7" wearing a pair of light pink short shorts a top that was sort of a wrap..bare midriff.At least 4in heels that matched her shorts .She had the build of a dancer all lean and tan .long light blonde hair and the face of an angel..She would of drawn an eye if she was walking down Hollywood Blvd ..I mean she was that good looking..but in a  small town...Gee's  She wasnt overly busty for her size...sigh.. Id say c cup...but the overall package was very nice indeed..This truck in front of me pulls out and I follow..We both slowly drive by this vision and a traffic light away I pulled up next to the guy...I look at him he looks back at me and we both shake our heads and start laughing...She made my morning.. cheers PE

Gtech

• G Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2001, 11:27:00 AM »
As a follow-up to my sighting today I couldn't help but think...I know that this girl used to be a waitress in an Italian rest. I used to visit and KNOW that with a bod like she's got could literally make a mint as a dancer or even at "hooter's" (if they'd hire her, never seen one as big as her there).

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2001, 07:32:00 AM »
Every Italian restauranteur I've ever known or worked with has either had a busty waitstaff, or their wives and daughters were stacked!

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: sheber ]

[Rent this space]

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2001, 01:48:00 PM »
I have to share with you guys/gals this view I had Thursday night down here.

My friend and I ventured to the "Border Cafe", a Mexican themed restaurant based here in Saugus Mass. for some dinner after a round of smashing some golfballs at a nearby driving range.  As we waited to be seated, I was scanning the room looking for any eye candy that might be around.  Thursday nights around here are like pick-up nights with flocks of women and men invading the bars for a little somethin, sumpthin if you know what I mean.........anyway.

We were seated in the public area about 20 feet away from the front door and I'd guess about 8 or so feet away from the bar area. Around us were a few couples...most of which looked like 1st dates and such....to my left was this giant man!  I mean HUGE....nothing but muscle and all I could see was his backside which reminded me of looking at a giant wall but I noticed he was talking with someone.....only problem was I couldn't see around him to make out whom he was speaking to.

When he got up to go to the restrooms, my jaw literally swung WIDE open and my shorts suddenly became very ,very tight!

There sat one of the most incredible women I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!  picture this...

her hairstyle was exactly the same as Chaz's but maybe 1-3 inches longers all around, her facial features were a mix of Casey James and Rebecca Wild, her chest was absolutely HUGE!!!!!!  She wore a rainbow type of top that tied around her neck and just below her navel, but her bust was just so big all around that it literally stretched it out to the max where even her seams were ready to give way.   I'd have to say she was in comparison to any big-bust model, the same size as Kayla Kleevage if not bigger which I think she might have been. She wore black stretch pants which really clung to her lower half like a glove...very slender, fit legs, an ass like J.R.Carrington's, and a lace black thong to boot.

She caught me staring a few times and smiled where I smile back and apologised for my giving her the six million dollar man scan..but she mentioned no problem and kind of squeezed her cleevage together at the sides with her elbows as a "look here" type of gesture. (think of how Tiffany towers would push her mammeries together just enough so that it looked like her cleavage would go on forever.....thats how her chest looked.

The sad part was her b/f / whatever came back and they left shortly after. But they seemed to know lots of the staff that worked there and she had the attention of just about every guy there when she stood up and walked to the exit.

I can't shake her vision and beauty today and just looking her over from top to bottom makes my heart race....looks like I'll have to go back there and see if she is around.

magic

• Z Cup
  • never too big
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2001, 07:09:00 PM »
Go and look for me as well!
Magically Yours, magic