April 20, 2014, 11:05:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone here seen any of the following NEW Teddi Barrett hardcore DVDs ??  (Read 2773 times)
GoCubsGo
inactive
G Cup

« on: May 16, 2004, 10:46:35 AM »

I want to get at least one of these DVDs.  Just curious to know if any BEAers have watched these before:

http://www.teddibarrett.net/storeVid.htm

TRICK OR TREAT
I just love seducing young guys...and in this video I get my chance! One Halloween night a local college guy comes by, trick or treating, and gets the treat 1aof his life. I first tease him with my huge breasts before I let him have his way (and mine) with my mountains. You guys will enjoy some fantastic breast and milk play! Eventually I get so excited that I have to whip out his cock and the treats continue. After satisfying each other I make him promise to come by every day and drink from my fountains.
Item #TOT
Approx. 45-60 min.

SEXPOT FOR HIRE
I need a job really bad and I'm willing to be really bad to get it! I just have to convince the boss that I have unique qualifications. He'll see that I have great assets that would "do any company proud"! I show him what a great massage I can give to release that built up stress. And it's a full body massage that he gets! That's right, I use my whole body; my hands, titanic tits, tongue, mouth, throat.and pussy! I assure him that I make really great coffee and add "my special cream" squirted directly in streams from my gigantic milky melons! In "Sexpot For Hire", big tit fans will blast off with lots of tit jutting action!
Item #SFH
Approx. 45-60 min.

FUN WITH AUNT TEDDI
Teddi loves to play! Especially games that get her squished into a closet with her cute, innocent? Nephew Tony! I get turned on as Tony is eye to eye with my left nipple, then I wiggle around until I have him smothered between my hungry, quivering mountains. As my milky nipples start to swell and throb, I just have to enlist Tony's help to cool them down! Of course, this does just the opposite! Who knew? The nipples heat up and so do I! With heat cums hunger and I just want to eat Tony up! I start with his cock! After a while the play gets serious and I demand a jizz shake! Tony cannot resist as I pummel his cock with my tongue and throat. Aunt Teddi is the winner!!! Or, is it a draw?
Item #FWT
Approx. 45-60 min.

THE WICKED STEPMOTHER
My stepson has misbehaved and its my responsibility to teach him a lesson. The problem is, that my own horniness gets in the way and before long I have him worshiping my gargantuan sized breasts as well as other parts of my body...he really enjoys milking my magnificent mammaries. I am not able to help myself from taking out his dick and having a feast of my own. I wonder if all of this will change his naughty behavior??
Item #TWS
Approx. 45-60 min.  

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)
ac man
D Cup

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 02:25:04 PM »

i ordered the trick or treat vid, will let ya all know when i get it and give you a review.  she still does custom vids also, kinda expensive though. but with her lactating, that would be cool.  
Whink
inactive
M Cup

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2004, 04:55:06 PM »

Did I read right??  Lactating....LACTATING???  I didn't think that wiomen with string implants were dafe lactating as the explosive growth of the breasts from milok ducts developing along with the PP string expansion.

Holy shite!  Anyone have pictures?  I'd like a preview before I join her site, just for that one purpose!!!!

a drooling WHINK

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!
GoCubsGo
inactive
G Cup

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 12:13:37 PM »

bump.  

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)
TonyJ
inactive
A Cup

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 05:05:46 PM »

I have seen all 4 of her new ones and they are the best I have EVER seen....especially Sexpot Secretary and Fun With Aunt Teddi....outstanding big tit sucking and milking as well as great hardcore action.  Teddi really gets into it in all 4 videos/dvd's.  
The_L
inactive
A Cup

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 07:12:27 AM »

DAMN  

HomerJay
E Cup

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 03:47:41 PM »

Can anyone post a vidcap or 2?  
TonyJ
inactive
A Cup

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 06:50:01 PM »

Just look above for a detailed vidcap of all 4 videos....all 4 are the most erotic big busted videos I have ever seen!  
GoCubsGo
inactive
G Cup

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2004, 05:19:37 PM »

http://www.teddibarrett.net/storeVid.htm

NAUGHTY NEIGHBOR
In this video I really get a chance to carry out one of my greatest fantasies....which is corrupting a young very innocent guy.  My friend and neighbor confides in me by revealing that she keeps on catching her son, Jimmy, masturbating to pictures of big busted women.  Well that’s all I needed!  I have longed to get my hands, pussy and mouth on Jimmy's young cock.  After volunteering to look after Jimmy, while his mother is away,  I succeed in seducing and corrupting the guy, and before he knew it, I had him squeezing and nursing from my huge milky tits which causes me to go nuts and suck his young hard cock down my hungry throat.  During the remainder of the afternoon I teach him how to properly suck, fuck, and put almost his entire hand up my nasty cunt.....I cum too many times to count!  As I said earlier, I really get off corrupting young guys!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program