Agent_M

• A Cup
    • pluggednickel.comicgen.com
Some BE in an episode of Sailor Moon...
« on: July 21, 2001, 09:42:00 AM »
Okay, after being a recluse for a long time, I finally watched an episode of Sailor Moon all the way through. It wasn't the old Sailor Moon, it was like Sailor Moon Super S (which I'm guessing is Super Soldier Sailor Moon). Anyway, the episode was called Beach Blanket Bungle. In it, some guy named Tiger's Eyes tries to get Ami (or is it Amy? The blue haired one) dreams, while she's hanging with a little guy named Sammy who has a crush on her. Anyway, the rest of them show up in their costumes. Here's where the BE happens.

Well, he calls up a monster called Pup Funko, or Ponko, something. Anyway, she hovers in the air talking gibberish. You get a few shots of her before, then she produces two balls and swallows them. Of course, they immediately show up in her chest. Then, she starts beating on her chest weird and doing weird poses, in order to couch up exploding balls out of the top of her head. (It's a lot cooler than it sounds. When she does a big one, for a split second her rack is huge).  

Anyway, for some reason I thought it was really cool, and not for the obvious reason. Makes me want to watch more of the show, because that scene I thought the character was really cute and funny. Heads up folks.

Don't look to the skies, look to the streets. The truth is here, you just aren't looking.
Special Agent: M
MIB; Division A, Canada

furryman

• D Cup
  • Defender of the Furries!
Re: Some BE in an episode of Sailor Moon...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2001, 06:05:00 AM »
This maybe a UL, but I heard that when they imported the show to the USA they cut out several risque scenes. Supposedly there was one scene where they disuss differences in breast size! Too bad they cut this out I would have wanted to see that!    
"She thinks she's so great just because her breasts are so big that they have their own zip code." Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2001, 08:56:00 AM »
Thats why i always stay true to my imports    never cut never dubbed and never stupid meaning less plots (well not really on the last one...but the jap ones happen to make a little bit more sense   )ill look around for that ep i can probably snag it off irc for yah avi format or mpg format maybe .......

alrighty later
----seforin  

furryman

• D Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2001, 03:13:00 AM »
In case your interested there are two pretty good X-rated anime parodies of Sailor Moon. The first is called Venus 5, which has two volumes. The other is called Sailor and the Seven Ballz. This is rather poorly animated, but the amount of sex in it more than makes up for it. Best of all they have a parody of Sailor Moon with tits the size of basketballs.
"She thinks she's so great just because her breasts are so big that they have their own zip code." Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
And isn't there some kind of law in Japan that every anime series has to have at least one public bath episode?  

Agent_M

• A Cup
    • pluggednickel.comicgen.com
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2001, 11:31:00 AM »
Hey, wasnt' Sailor and the Seven Ballz supposed to be a game? What ever happened to that?  

I would have bought it if my computer wasn't crap. Anyone know where I can find information on Venus 5? I already know where to get S7BZ info. (s7bz.com I believe)

Don't look to the skies, look to the streets. The truth is here, you just aren't looking.
Special Agent: M
MIB; Division A, Canada

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2001, 08:23:00 PM »
I just bebopped on down to my local Camelot video section and picked up Venus 5 on DVD.  It's easy to spot because it has the yellow and black racing stripe around the top of the case with the "18+" warning on it.

Milkmaniac

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2001, 12:30:00 AM »
I don't mean any disrespect, but maybe I'm missing the boat here, because I don't understand the interest/attraction whatever to these anime.  

Am I missing something or what?  I've seen clips and a number of images, but the appeal of these superdeformed characters is lost on me.  Maybe I've been looking at the wrong stuff.  Comments?

To BE or not to BE; What was the question?

furryman

• D Cup
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2001, 12:51:00 AM »
Just like everything else, it's a matter of taste. I've learned to ignore the "super deformed" characters in japanese anime the same way I've learned to ignore the fact that they burst out into complicated song/dance rountines every 15 minutes in most American cartoons.  
Truthfully, being a big fan of X-rated animation I have yet to see any (X-rated) animation from any other country anywhere near as good. But, as I said that's just my opinion.

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: furryman ]

Sencho

• D Cup
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2001, 01:28:00 AM »
quote:
the appeal of these superdeformed characters is lost on me.  

Superdeformed has a very special meaning, and most Anime is not in that category.  Usually, the superdeformed (SD) characters are no more than 3 heads high, and therefore, smaller than normal children.  It's common for elderly to be SD (In which case, I'm glad you don't find that appealing.   )  

Characters like Happosai from Ranma are SD, but most characters are 'deformed' only in regards to the eyes, and even there, there are rules to follow.  

In the end, you like what you like.  Just had to comment on the word choice.

-Sencho

"What, Sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce." - Mark Twain, 1868.

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2001, 02:18:00 AM »
ok since i know the most about anime here i guess i can clear some things up for you guys    

one: sailor and the 7 ballz was never suppose to be a video game it was only ment to be an interactive dvd if you say theres a psx version of it there is but......its a hacked version basically a boat leg someone took from the dvd(trust me because my friend did this ^^)

two:sd (super deformed) usually arent in any X rated (hentai) tapes if they are they just show up like a split sec  sort of morph from the normal character to a quick sd then they morph back to normal usually this happens only when something funny is said or done....

three:happossi from ranma 1/2 isnt really a good example of an sd yes he is a jit   but.....he cant be really considered a sd because his head isnt 3 times its normal size (its only 2 times its normal size   ) if you want a really good example of sd theres digi charat oh my mini goddess etc ....especially the last one because in that perticualr one there so sd that the one goddess with big tits has them even in sd format (usually sd's dont have tits....dont bother hunting it down its not what it sounds like ><)

well i think i shut ya up now

god of anime
--seforin  

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2001, 02:26:00 AM »
oh one more thing i forgot.....as it turns out its not required that anime have a a public bath house ep.....even though you will never find an anime with out this ep theres for good reason why they always have these you see in japan its a everyday thing to bath at a public bath house  because most apartments or homes in japan dont have showers   (man that must suck if you drop your soap in front of some old guy   ) any who so because of this being an everyday thing most animes were the main character is a bum has to go to the public bath house even if that character some how get a shit load of companions later to live with him they still gota bath at a public bath house.......so thats why theres usually alway an ep with a public bath house  

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2001, 05:24:00 AM »
You mean that it's not so that they have an excuse to show you the characters naked? Watching Urusai Yatsura and Ranma, I'd kind of gotten that impression.

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2001, 05:58:00 AM »
i didnt say that they didnt either......thats just the logical japanese way of saying it......past that all the anime directors are all horney hound dogs that want to see them nacked  

Milkmaniac

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2001, 12:42:00 AM »
Thanks for the input everyone.  Maybe you can recommend some good ones?  I think I'd like more realism as opposed to really cartoony.  Thanks!
To BE or not to BE; What was the question?