Dick_Woods

• X Cup
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Opie & Anthony
« on: May 18, 2004, 02:18:34 PM »
We just got an E-mail letting us know that on Friday night, May 21st they are having a party celebrating the return of Opie and Anthony at the Hard Rock cafe here in NYC. Life simply hasn't been the same since they were booted of the air....the inventors of WOW (whip em out whenever) were simply the best radio personalities ever...since they'll probably be back on satelite...thats where we'll be...lol.

We have another bash Saturday night...and we are not sure if we can make both....but we are going to try...god this is awesome news.

-D&J  

thcbl

• G Cup
Re: Opie & Anthony
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 11:40:05 PM »
Holy shit ... if I could only be there ... and not just to see O&A ... D&J - you two seem like pretty chillin folk. It'd be cool to hang out with you two.

But hells ... O&A ... can't wait for some new stuff. That's gonna be great. I envy you two.

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 12:39:44 AM »
Totally awesome news!!!  What station are they going to be on?  

Bostonian

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 11:22:09 PM »
O&A are funny guys, its to bad they got kicked off the air with such extreme stunts though. I remember when they were first kicked off the air on the WAAF Boston radio station. They called up the mayor, Thomas Menino's residence, and told his wife the mayor had passed away.    
Si vis pacem, para bellum - Vegetius