AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Unofficial "Unknown" Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2004, 09:10:20 PM »
i beleve thats Kayla Kleevage in the 1st pic and they will remove one of those pics crunk for violating the 1-1-1-1 rule so you may want to do it first
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Beddeo

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2004, 09:19:51 PM »
First post...  

Anyone know this (old) busty model?  

You've broken the site rules by posting that image, whether you knew it or not at the time, your actions present the same legal liability to the BEA and its owner. I implore EVERYONE posting an 'unknown' model to this or any other thread: ignorance is not an excuse... if you post a Score (or other prohibited) pic, even if you didn't know it was one and/or the logo has been deleted, you WILL be held responsible for your actions. It gives me no pleasure whatsoever to say so, but continued (and in some cases repeated) violations are leaving us with no other choice... I know you want to post ID Requests (I enjoy them too) but you CANNOT endanger this site in the process.

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2004, 10:34:57 PM »
That is Jana, but you might want to delete that photo.  SCORE photos are not allowed here.  Just want to give you the heads.  

Merita

• D Cup
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2004, 06:14:51 AM »
Does anyone have any more of Nicky (above)? Or maybe a link?  

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2004, 11:48:44 PM »
Yet another unknown.  Anyone know who she is?  Looks to be a beauty from days gone by perhaps?

The_Cub

• D Cup
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2004, 01:41:20 AM »
Quote:

Yet another unknown.  Anyone know who she is?  Looks to be a beauty from days gone by perhaps?

Samantha Fox

Crunk

• C Cup
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2004, 01:50:42 AM »
Speaking of Unknowns, Maski, whos the girl in your avatar giving herself a massage? She's unknown to me!  

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2004, 01:54:41 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Here is a "designated" "Unknown" thread.  I encourage everyone to post photos of unknowns here.  Hopefully we can uncover a lot of new talent we have yet to come across.

Here is a photo of a beauty I've never seen before.  A very thin lass with what appear to be nice big natural breasts.  Anyone know who she is?  I would love to see more of her!

Does anyone know who this is?  Still desperately trying to find out.  

Damn, I'd love to know too.  I definitely second Juggernaut's hope for an ID!  

Maski

• G Cup
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2004, 02:06:41 AM »
Crunk!  That's Ashley Juggs!  Don't tell me that you don't know Ashley Juggs! (She's quite young in my avatar)...  

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2004, 02:10:01 AM »
She lost a lot of weight which has only accentuated her bosom all the more.  Is her site still around?  

Crunk

• C Cup
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2004, 02:10:12 AM »
Wow.
She looks alot different that the ashley I know.

BEAlchemy

• F Cup
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2004, 03:41:29 AM »
Well this seems to be a candid pic, and morphed at that, but it is one of my most mysterious and enjoyed pictures, and any info would be appreciated.

sjf450

• C Cup
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2004, 09:42:15 AM »
the girl in the post made on 5/29/04 is named shannon.  She can be seen at the onemodelplace site.   It is a huge site. I believe the best way to view additional pictures is to do a search by state.  She lives in Arizona.  

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2004, 12:06:48 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Samantha Fox  

'Fraid not.  This is Maria Whittaker.  Another British Page 3 girl from the mid-late 1980's.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2004, 02:39:26 PM »

Quote:

Crunk! That's Ashley Juggs! Don't tell me that you don't know Ashley Juggs! (She's quite young in my avatar)...

Thats not Ashley! She is know as ewa sonnet from the same site where Nadine and bettie have theirs.  
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."