« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2004, 08:05:01 PM »
i'm not the first Asian in here am i...

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

MermetTheHermit

• F Cup
Re: Show Yourself You Coward!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2004, 06:53:37 AM »
Okay, what the hell, the hermit can come out of his shell...  It's a couple years old and it's a grainy scan, but it's the best I've got at the moment.

But I have to say, Haknslash - man, got quite a nefarious look goin' on there.  For some reason, the pic is making me think of Dr. Who...

And, out of curiosity Jizz, who's the guy in the background holding you up next to the camera?  
"Life is a terrifying ordeal and, if one cannot abide by the first priority of run away, carrying a frown and holding grudges are satisfactory seconds." - Alfred Shinola

Bambi_Blaze

• X Cup
    • www.bambiblaze.com
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2004, 10:27:24 AM »
OMG!!! I LOVE this thread and GREAT idea Strider!!

thcbl...last night on HBO the actor in your avatar was singing "Rock the Fucking House", and when I glanced at the TV and saw him I immediately thought "oh, that's thcbl!"  LOL!!!!  Isn't it funny how we associate each other to our avatar pics!!!!

I'll get one of me posted that's not all made up and fancy...not that I wear that much make-up anyways....but I'll get something a little different...maybe me getting up first thing in the a.m. with mascara all over my face!!! he,he

Kisses!
~Bams~  

Haknslash

• F Cup
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2004, 12:09:59 PM »
Quote:

But I have to say, Haknslash - man, got quite a nefarious look goin' on there.  For some reason, the pic is making me think of Dr. Who...  

Heh, I took that after my eye exam where the doc used those drops that open your irises up ALL the way. Even that light hurt, but I like the way it came out. Makes my nose look big though.

Taken w/ new glasses three days later    
Taquitos!!! And a clown with no head!!

thcbl

• G Cup
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2004, 01:57:18 PM »
And ... uh ... you wanted to huggle and squeeze me when you saw "me" on TV, right Bambi??  

Bambi_Blaze

• X Cup
    • www.bambiblaze.com
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2004, 03:12:12 PM »
Quote:

And ... uh ... you wanted to huggle and squeeze me when you saw "me" on TV, right Bambi??  

Of course!!  Among other things too.....

Kisses!
~Bams~  

thcbl

• G Cup
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2004, 03:52:02 PM »
One can only hope good things. lol

I know you look innocent and all ... but ...

zuraklo

• D Cup
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2004, 07:33:42 PM »
its me O.o well enough of me, Call Me the Mask Of zuraklo lol may be the mask will go one day, that will be when i get a better digi cam  

Sir_Droolzalot

• D Cup
As Long as We're on the Subject of Revealing Things
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2004, 07:45:14 PM »
Yeah, yeah, I posted this on the General Discussion board, too.  So sue me.  I figured that I babble enough about this incredibly amazing woman, though, that I ought to include the attached photo on this thread as well.  Better half and all that.    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You don't get the sweet melons
if all you've got is sour grapes.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haknslash

• F Cup
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2004, 07:47:04 PM »
Quote:

I'll get one of me posted that's not all made up and fancy...not that I wear that much make-up anyways....but I'll get something a little different...maybe me getting up first thing in the a.m. with mascara all over my face!!! he,he

Kisses!
~Bams~    

You could have a mudpack on with cucumbers on the eyes and *still* be The Hotness.

My 2 tuppence.....
Taquitos!!! And a clown with no head!!

BacE

• F Cup
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2004, 09:04:16 PM »
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2004, 09:09:28 PM »
I don't know.  The last time I did something like this Munch did a cut and paste job that almost sent me to the cheap disguise department at Wal-Mart.  

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2004, 11:46:59 PM »
Quote:

I don't know.  The last time I did something like this Munch did a cut and paste job that almost sent me to the cheap disguise department at Wal-Mart.  

You mean this pic, which is of you and Gates as lesbian lovers?

-Munch "no wonder why I can't get a job at microsoft" Wolf

PregNut

• ZZZ Cup
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2004, 12:05:19 AM »
I'd post a pic, but I can't find any film for my digital camera. Besides, I'd end up having to buy y'all each a new monitor.

Preg(fugly)Nut  
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

Starscream

• +3 Custom Title
  • +1 Custom Title
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2004, 01:52:23 AM »
Myself on the left and my girlfriend on the right.