d_latt

• G Cup
Robin from the Real World MERGED
« on: June 01, 2004, 06:31:39 PM »
Hey, I'm new to the forum and I've been searching for some pics of Robin from Real World San Diego. I can't find anything good, Does anybody have any good pics of her?  

SkeetSkeet

• F Cup
Re: Robin from the Real World
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 11:04:03 PM »
kudos on creating a username longer than mine.  

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 05:08:21 PM »
I love Robin as well!  Photos of her are hard to come by unfortunately.  

d_latt

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 07:03:35 PM »
Quote:

I love Robin as well!  Photos of her are hard to come by unfortunately.  

If that isn't a true statement, than I've never heard a true statement. I have a few...I'll start posting them(one per day of course)  

d_latt

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 12:07:45 AM »
And another one...  

1-1-1-1 violation.. please abide by the site rules like everyone else.

d_latt

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 12:54:59 AM »
I am allowed to post one picture per thread per day, I posted a pic yesterday in this thread (6/02). And the post that was just edited was made on 6/03. I live on the East Coast, and the post was made after midnight....so why was it deleted?  

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 01:07:23 AM »
Its problably a 24 hr span instead of each day.  Mods I assume really don't consider someone's location; they probably only look at the time & date of the post.  When you can though, please repost that photo that was deleted.  

d_latt

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 01:13:22 AM »
You are most likely correct, but it doesn't mention that in the rules
I just thought it meant per calender day, not per 24 hours. It doesn't specify.    

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 01:17:14 AM »
Quote:

I am allowed to post one picture per thread per day, I posted a pic yesterday in this thread (6/02). And the post that was just edited was made on 6/03. I live on the East Coast, and the post was made after midnight....so why was it deleted?    

"...PER DAY" as the rule says is construed as meaning in any single 24-hour period relative to the time the post appears within a thread. Thus, you cannot post an attachment to a thread Tuesday evening and then post another image attachment to that same thread a few minutes after midnight on early Wednesday morning. I think that the intent of the rule is pretty clear. Before you insist that this ought to be/have been explicitly spelled out in the posted rules, let me pre-emptively inform you that the moderators/ownership of this site have long since agreed that it is counterproductive for us to try to literally spell out each and every permutation of each and every possible rule/violation. If we did, the rule list would be so lengthy and complex that no one would read it, and even if we did attempt to clarify every possible potential situation, no doubt some users would still 'find' what they believe to be loopholes.

So, now you know. You haven't been penalized in any way for your recent violation and you've had the nature of the relevant rule clarified for you. Thus, no harm no foul at present. In the future, if you're unsure as to whether something you wish to post might possibly be a rule violation, feel free to PM a moderator or the webmaster and ask first, especially re: posts whose content might be a rule violation, as such posts actually constitute a liability for this community. Thanks.

d_latt

• G Cup
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 01:23:33 AM »
Alright, well now I know. I hope you understand how I could have made the mistake. Just know that I wasn't trying to slip one past you.  

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2004, 07:36:26 AM »
Since I always track this for Coral from Real World....

Have there been any on-screen moments where Robin has said something acknowledging her large breasts?  

d_latt

• G Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 10:45:02 PM »
that was the longest 24 hours of my life!!
Here it finally is....  

Pheonix_Chi26

• C Cup
    • www.nba.com/bulls/dance/matadors.html
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2004, 11:24:43 PM »
i got one word for her: DAMN!!!
"The Bigger they are, The better they are to fuck and suck"

Pulsar

• G Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2004, 11:49:03 PM »
Worth the wait I would say.

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2004, 11:50:44 PM »
Oh man, I love those two top photos. Thanks again!  Can you post that one that was deleted?