Re: Traci Topps MERGED
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2003, 05:59:29 PM »
looking through some of my pictures, i am reminded of the glory days of the big bust scene.  a face characteristic of that golden period is traci topps.  i know she retired a while back, got a breast reduction, and moved to england (to be with a man i heard).  i was wondering if anyone knows anything else about her and where she is now.  thanks!

steveo

• L Cup
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2003, 07:30:36 PM »
I think she got hooked up with John Graham(?) the Score photographer... And is involved with the business end of the big boob business in some way.

So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

Davastav

• E Cup
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2003, 01:21:51 PM »
Traci Topps was always one of my favs. She was simply luscious. I seem to recall hearing that she was working behind the scenes at Danni's Hard Drive but I'm not sure in what capacity. I don't know if she ever did get married. But it would be nice to hear that she is doing well after quitting the business.

I'm sure there are many photos and videos of her still circulating.  

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2003, 05:54:33 PM »
i am yet again reminded of traci, my first fav.  anyone have any more info on where shes is now?

Kowalski

• P Cup
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2003, 07:40:17 PM »
She was my favorite as well. *Sigh*

I hope she walked away with a shitload of money stuffed in her bra.

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2003, 11:55:38 PM »
I've always hoped that she's blissfully happy somewhere, popping out babies. She needs to pass those wonderful genes on.

Her appearance in the Playboy's Voluptuous Vixens video will always be a high point for me. A must have for all Traci collectors.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2003, 03:18:20 AM »
While I agree that her genes are worth passing on to future generations, you do know that monster melons are not coded for in her chromosones. Regardless, she's such a cutie.

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2003, 04:54:28 PM »
maybe its time we start gene sampling some of the naturally busty greats of today (linsey, nicole, among other naturals) and implanted lovelies as well so there will never be a shortage of them (we can always splice traci's and norma's genes together;) ).  

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2003, 09:27:40 PM »
Does anyone have any of her post-reduction pics?  I mean, they weren't nude...but I seem to recall a VERY few pics of her after her retirement and subsequent reduction and - even reduced to a nice big DDD cup - she still looked wonderful.

Steve Z

Tesseract

• G Cup
  • Not **94** the Kool-Aid
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2003, 10:16:59 PM »
Did you mean these pics? 1 of the 3 that I have.

debra872

• G Cup
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2003, 10:43:19 PM »

Quote:

you do know that monster melons are not coded for in her chromosones.  

Translation:  you can't inherit silicone implants  

debra"at least not genetically"872

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2003, 11:26:50 PM »
Yes!  Tesseract, EXACTLY those pics. I hope you don't think me greedy if i say...

MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!

(please)

Thanks,
Steve Z

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2003, 11:36:04 PM »
I second that request. More please. She was a fave of mine too.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2003, 12:15:14 AM »
Quote:

While I agree that her genes are worth passing on to future generations, you do know that monster melons are not coded for in her chromosones. Regardless, she's such a cutie.

Yes, of course I realize that her children wouldn't inherit her silicone boobs. What I meant is her staggering beauty and wonderful personality. Part of that would be inherited, and the rest she'd teach her children.
She has the kind of personality that after spending ten minutes talking to her your feet don't quite touch the floor anymore. She makes you feel glad to be alive and heterosexual.    

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2003, 12:27:33 AM »
Never having heard her speak, I can't say much about her personality, but she certainly projects (in her images) an aura of friendliness and even a wholesome quality lacking in many other models. Implants or not, nude model or not, retired or not, unquestionably a lovely woman.