jaytas

• Good listener
Re: Traci Topps MERGED
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2003, 01:09:32 AM »
Actually you can inherit silicone implants if they are left to you ina  will.  

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2003, 02:04:02 AM »
True! Don't know if it's post implant or not, but here's what looks like an off-duty pic of Ms. ToppS with Dawn I believe.

Tesseract

• G Cup
  • Not **94** the Kool-Aid
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2003, 09:05:42 AM »
OK, here's #2 of 3.  

Tesseract

• G Cup
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2003, 09:06:48 AM »
And #3.
That's all I have, maybe there are more out there,  

Tesseract

• G Cup
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2003, 09:18:19 AM »
Yes, Palomine, that is Dawn Stone. The pic is from the 1998 Boob Cruise. I think Traci did have the smaller implants at that time. She wasn't modeling on that cruise, just helping out with coordinating all the models. She did a damn fine job too.

I was lucky enough to hang out with her a bit on the '97 & '98 cruises. She has such an off-beat sense of humor, I was 'in love' with her at the end of the cruise.

I also got to play mock bodyguard for her and Danni Ashe on the flight back from Barbados to NY. (you know, in case of stalkers)
Ahhhhh, memories.    

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2003, 12:39:43 PM »
Thanks for the pics!  There's actually one that I had that you didn't post, so here it is!

Steve Z  

Tesseract

• G Cup
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2003, 02:42:45 PM »
Cool, thanx muchly.    

traveler998

• A Cup
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2003, 05:33:30 PM »
Thought I read that she was living in London with John Graham, one of the SCORE group founders.  

Like Tesseract, I'm a veteran of the '97 Boob Cruise.  Traci was a very pleasant woman on that trip.  Not a wild partyer, like some of the others.  But very mellow.  Nice girlish voice.  And my hands still remember holding those twin beauties.  Time to look at those photos again.

ATClown

• C Cup
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2003, 05:52:45 PM »
I apologize if I'm re-opening a can of worms.

But was the final decision on the XXX that she supposedly did, and was angry at Tina Cheri (or whomever co-starred with her) because the movie was made to look like she'd done the hardcore parts when she actually hadn't.

Now, understand that I say this without ever actually having seen the movie, but from the stills I'd seen, it looked to me like she did do the hardcore.  I invite somebody please correct me definitively if I'm wrong.

It always sounded to me like she'd done the hardcore, and then was sorry about it afterward.

Can somebody clue me in?  

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2003, 08:38:18 PM »
Don't apologize!  This actually might be interesting reading for all of these newbies not that familiar with Traci Topps.

Now I never saw the full length vids in question - only trailers for them - but they make it clear from the odd camera angles and the are-you-kidding?-editing that Traci T. was not sucking and fucking! It's been quite some time that I've had this material so I can't recall where I got them from.

I would not consider her a "victim" in this circumstance because there are times when Traci is clearly moving her head away from a cock with her mouth open as if she had just sucked it. And there is a time when Traci has assumed the position with some guy made up to look like the Invisible Man With Bandages who is acting as if he is thrusting into Ms. Topps.

I'd certainly like to hear more about whether or not she had a falling out with the folks she did the filming with.    
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

jaytas

• Good listener
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2003, 05:51:02 AM »
If not for 2 or 3 hard drive crashes over the years I too could supply some traci topps pics. Her name was written like this though.

TracI
ToppS

The large letters spell TITS of course. I kid you not.

RB

• F Cup
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2005, 05:26:13 PM »
Hi folks,

somsone mentioned a while back that they found a candid pic of Traci Topps (post-reduction) walking her dog in London. They said it was a sort-of paparazzi-style pic.

Does anyone happen to have this pic?

CDC

Whink

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2005, 06:19:48 AM »
I know I have it somewhere, but it will take consdierable sleuthing in a very dirty and disorganized office through dozens of old 100 Meg ZIP disks to find it.

But I will look after work today!

(Sheber will likely find it before me and trump me on it...or Munch will...)

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

RB

• F Cup
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2005, 01:33:40 PM »
excellent - please do - i'll be forever grateful

RB

RB

• F Cup
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2005, 05:29:37 PM »
Has anyone managed to locate this candid pic of Traci?

Also, can anyone confirm that Traci's real name was Wendy Beavis?