Traci Topps MERGED
« on: July 23, 2001, 03:26:00 AM »
BoobFan posted a vidcap of Traci Topps in what appears to be a hard core scene - anyone know where this came from?  I know Traci swore up and down (before she retired and disappeared) that she NEVER did hard core but this would seem to argue differently.  ExcaliburFilms.Com doesn't have any listing for a film called "Horny Hospital" which is where BoobFan said it came from.  Anyone know?

Pacman

• Woka Woka
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
Re: Traci Topps MERGED
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2001, 03:37:00 AM »
Not sure where it came from, but I have seen it with my own two eyes. I think I even have an mpeg of it somewhere, either that or caps from it.

And it is indeed her, no doubt about it.

For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

Commish

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2001, 04:41:00 AM »
I remember seeing ads for the video in question and with a little digging, located it apparently available for sale at http://mygirl.com/VideoPage15.htm

I have never done business with this site, and can make no representation about the video's quality, so as always, buyer beware, but you can see a couple of vidcaps which clearly look like Traci doing the nasty with a very lucky "Tommy Burns".

I remember reading a post from Traci on her official web site a year or two ago implying that she regretted this video and it was being sold without her legal consent.  For Traci fans, there are several other videos listed (with a few vidcaps) starring her, Sarenna, and Nikki Knockers featuring "toys" that Santa would never bring  

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2001, 08:34:00 AM »
This has been brought up before and before someone said they had a tape that clearly showed Traci sucking his cock and having sex. It was never produced.....In the video I have you see Traci strattle his lap facing him. "THEN" you see "A" mouth with some blonde hair hanging down sucking his cock. Big clue here....both girls where blonde. You never see the whole face on his dick. Then it quickly cuts to Traci's face rising away from his cock (pic in the gallery). Never shows her mouth directly on it. If memory serves me right then she turns around,he gets up and pretends to plug her from behind. It never ever directly shows her being penetrated. Almost as bad as the fake Linsey D McKensie vids. I believe there was some wishful thinking or sleazy crew working with Traci. So some quick editing was done to give it that illusion. Now if someone can provide a clip any format which "shows" the scene ,that you can see Traci whole face and mouth on his cock in one shot, I will stand corrected. These tapes where sold by many small web sites and most will RIP you off.They were short scenes put together badly and sold many different ways with different titles . Some were available from SaRenna Lees old website Sweet Samples. I think that's where I got mine or from the one Busty Dusty had called Fantasy Cafe.. I do not have the links anymore so don't know if either is still running.   Thank you and goodnight  DTM

PS my tape is buried in my collection somewhere and will take time to find if necessary..

She should make one of them stolen home videos.

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2001, 09:35:00 AM »
I have to go along with DTM's recollection. I first became aware of this series some years back after I saw an ad in Gent. By the time I wrote to them, an inquiry, they had closed up and the POBox address in Houston had been delisted, so my mail came back "undelivered". The I saw some of it advertised on the web...I think a site connected to Nikki Knockers. Then I found someone who had it for sale, but he sold it to a third party while we were still exchanging emails.

So I never got my hands on it.

As for Traci Topps, she didn't up and disappear. She lives in London, and is the companion (or wife) of John Graham who does most of the camera work and videos for Score. And they all lived happily ever after....

JustMeMike  

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2001, 10:49:00 AM »
this is definitely a topic that comes up occasionally.  most everyone is on base w/ their reviews of the tapes.  they are definitely not high quality.  the content is definitely worth the 30.00 dollars i spent.  i must have been lucky when i first acquired the tapes from this website b/c i had no problem.(i even received a keychain for my order)

on to the most important question:  does she or doesn't she.  the scenes posted in the ug are from a clip where traci does not have any contact.  however, on the tape that i have, there is a part of the scene where they cut away to an obviously different piece of footage.  it's at this point there is roughly about 10 second's of film where traci is actually servicing a member.  it's not the bandaged person in the film b/c the person she's servicing is naked.  i've watched the scene numerous times(strictly for verification purposes)    and there is no question it's traci topps.  

unfortunately, i'm not savvy or technologically competant enough to be able to capture a scene and post it.  i do have the capability of making copies of vhs tapes if anyone's interested.  

lactose tolerant

'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2001, 12:19:00 PM »
mygirl.com, nikiknockers.com, foxxy.com, and many other websites are all really the same place, which offers "Horny Hospital", the toy vids commish mentioned, etc.  I don't know whether ordering there actually works.  I do know Niki does not consider it her official site -- for that, see www.nikiknockers.net.  And I know you can buy the videos that involve her directly from her fan club; I don't know about the others.

I would very much like to see a 2nd opinion on lactose_tolerant's comment.  No offense, guy, but are you really sure it's Traci and not, say, Tina Cheri (who does bear more than a faint resemblance)?

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2001, 01:55:00 PM »
again, knowing what an important subject this is, i've done extensive research w/ my copy of the tape.  w/out a shadow of a doubt, the short clip of tape cut in the scene is definitely traci topps.  maybe i've lucked into a copy that was never intended to be distributed.  in any case, i would swear on the on the breasts of linsey dawn mckenzie that i'm not mistaken.

lactose_tolerant

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2001, 06:14:00 AM »
Fair enough.  OK, guys, how can we help l_t present this wonderful find to us?

zappfra

• F Cup
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2001, 08:16:00 AM »
have been to the site in question and e-mailed for info on the video's advertised, but have not got a reply in over a week. they have a secure server but are they still selling these video's????
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2001, 09:15:00 AM »
I hate to say it but you probably will get ripped off. I never recieved my order. Even after dozens of promise's from them to deliver. I actually did get answers from them. Just more lies  including they would give me extra tape for all the troubles. Has anybody here heard of the big scam PUG (formerly Model Directory,Pinup Girls,etc.,etc.)pulled when they offered video's ? Same scam all a ripoff. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it....

PS also I remember the tapes I have gotten ,from elsewhere,listed a half dozen different web address's for them all the same place.

She should make one of them stolen home videos.

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2001, 06:31:00 AM »
It's a long shot, but you might try to get it directly from Niki; I don't know if she has that one (since she's not in it) or not...  And, no, emailing to her supposed address on those websites does not work.  You'd have to use snail-mail.

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
i've already sent one copy to an interested party for an even trade.  if anyone's interested, please just let me know.

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2001, 07:16:00 AM »
Hi guys,

sorry if this is off topic.

Has anyone here in the BEArchive seen the Traci Topps video 'Horny Hospital' - or does anyone have a copy of it?

If so, could you please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

RB

Benji Dude

• G Cup
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2002, 07:51:00 AM »
Does anyone know where i can get some pics of Traci Tops from?  thanks in advance.