Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mercerwatch: The Black Anne-Marie(s)
« on: July 23, 2001, 11:47:00 AM »
One of my favorite and most haunting sightings occured about 1990. Haunting because, every time I pass the site I go into a dream-state and wonder whatever happened to the Black Anne-Marie. I was cajoled into attending a Sweet 16 party for an aquaintance which meant dressing up and buying a proper gift and a number of other godawful things to push on an another 16 year old. I had prepared for a long, boring evening of bad food, a mobile DJ, money trees and the like upon arriving. The event was at a neighborhood dinner theatre we arrived somewhat early as the caterers set up among them was a Balloon breasted vision that made my knees buckle and vision blur. At this point i'd like to clarify what constitutes an historical sighting. I can wheather Norma Stitz sizes sightings without blinking. If the entire body is huge the breasts dont inspire me no matter how big. the subject must be slim and stacked or an all around brick-house i.e. Huge bust, average waist, big hips to pique my interest. I discovered a number of Esquire magazines from the 60's and 70's and was fascinated by photos of Anne-Marie that made the dubious achievements in the early 70's and always wanted to see the real thing. This massively stacked wonder before me practically blew AnneMarie out of the water, The deciding factor was height. This 40 something black woman stood about 6 feet in heels. Her hair was short curly and black. Black also was her skirt, shoes, stockings and a thin sweatr she wore as a shawl, I noticed , because there was no way it could stretch across her 50-something bust. Yes that huge bust, packed into the most elaborate brassiere I've ever gazed upon. My first approach to the buffet, I payed no attention to the food, instead the staff stood in military attention ready to serve. Her huge breasts hulked and heaved halfway across the table, the main course in it's shadow. As she leaned forward to carve the turkey or chicken...whatever, I took note of her uniform blouse and wonered if it was custom made to contain herself. It must have had at least 20 buttons down the front, double the norm to prevent gaping between buttons, and each button was reinforced,  stitched into place with a heavy clear nylon thread. Her bust dominated my thoughts and line of vision throug the whole night. "That has to be a Men's XXL shirt she's wearing". Wrong come dessert time I noticed odd seams and stitch work around the extreme ends of her breasts clearly indicating a custom made or modified blouse to prevent tearing or bunching up. After the event we sat around in a relaxed atmosphere the staff sat also having coffee, gradually collecting the china and trash. I sat close to her and examined her bra through her blouse. It was a behemoth   construction of massive lace walls holding her in on the sides and an inch thick underwire dividing her basketball sized globes into hemispheres. Since she was relaxed, she had the shawl/sweater off and I counted no less than Five hooks connecting the two panels at the back of the bra which supported her entire back like a girdle or harness. Her immense incredibly proportioned buxom frame consumed the whole of the folding chair she rested on and the waistline of her skirt was crushed beneath the mass of her bust. I was completely stunned and amazed one by the whole of her being, and two by the way she carried all that weight around with seeming ease and a confident upright posture that literally strained the seams of her uniform. Just to watch her clear the tables was a work of art her expansive bust seemed to expand before my eyes. I havent had the opportunity to see if she's still working there but I get the urge to stop and see every time I drive by.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S