wesker99

• A Cup
    • wesker991.deviantart.com
Eiken Anime
« on: June 18, 2004, 04:04:44 AM »
Does anybody know where i can download episodes of Eiken, i assume you guys have heard of it! Your help would be awsome, Thanks!  

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Eiken Anime
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 06:52:20 AM »
if you can get an adultbouncer ID, atasteanime(atasteanime.adultbouncer.com) has a fast DL of ep 1...
otherwise emule/overnet/sharezaa/donkey.

boobman69

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 10:30:43 AM »
Hey when's that 2nd one supposed to be out?

Alllllright!

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 11:46:13 AM »
june 25 in japan, I think

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 07:42:30 PM »
Quote:

OH NO, more  two days waiting for!
Already changed? June 23 was the previous date, no?  
...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

breasteses

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 01:38:37 AM »
Don't know if this helps, but I figured I'd post it.  I can't read Japanese, but it looks like this dvd might have ep 1-5 on it, maybe?  

100ProofBE

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2004, 02:11:35 AM »
Quote:

Don't know if this helps, but I figured I'd post it. I can't read Japanese, but it looks like this dvd might have ep 1-5 on it, maybe?

Nope. Japanese OVA DVDs are generally released one episode at a time and this is most certainly the case here. One of the many reasons I'm thankful I live in America is that anime is SOOOOOO much cheaper here than it is in Japan. 3800 yen for one episode of a series? Ugh... no thanks.

Proof out.  

Bogrh

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2004, 03:41:51 AM »
Seriously?! They're going to release a second one? It had been so long, I thought they had cancelled it. I did hear about a hentai game though...

-Bogrh

Bogrh

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2004, 03:43:10 AM »
Hey Wesker! PM me and I should be able to send it to you.

-Bogrh

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2004, 08:55:47 AM »
Quote:

One of the many reasons I'm thankful I live in America is that anime is SOOOOOO much cheaper here than it is in Japan. 3800 yen for one episode of a series? Ugh... no thanks.

...  Check out some DVDs from Hong Kong.  40 episodes + S&H (there seem to be a lot of HK dealers in NY, so import fees may not be applied) is about... $50-60ish.  Now, consider those 40 episodes after they've been licensed.  3-4 episodes per DVD, $20+ a DVD...  $200+?

Yeah, OAVs are more expensive.  But anime in America is NOT cheap.  The only reason I'd buy an American DVD is to laugh at the voice actors.

-- Edit line --
Please mommy... don't make me type at 9 AM on a Sunday...
"Long time listener, first time caller."

Name shamelessly scalped from "The Demented Cartoon Movie"

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2004, 11:23:41 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

OH NO, more  two days waiting for!
Already changed? June 23 was the previous date, no?  

Well...this is an answer to my query!  
...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

100ProofBE

• G Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2004, 01:43:54 PM »
Quote:

... Check out some DVDs from Hong Kong. 40 episodes + S&H (there seem to be a lot of HK dealers in NY, so import fees may not be applied) is about... $50-60ish. Now, consider those 40 episodes after they've been licensed. 3-4 episodes per DVD, $20+ a DVD... $200+?

Yeah, OAVs are more expensive. But anime in America is NOT cheap. The only reason I'd buy an American DVD is to laugh at the voice actors.

While I'm certainly not going to get in to an argument about piracy and the immorality of bootlegging, there are plenty of other reasons to avoid HK DVDs: since they're not pulled from the original source material, they frequently have shit picture quality and the subtitles are laughably bad (assuming they don't just rip a fan-sub).

Seriously, if you're so cheap that you won't buy official product, you might as well just d/l fan-subbed episodes off the net and make your own DVDs... they'll be higher quality and they're free.

Regardless, anime is still hella cheap in America compared to Japan. It's gotten to the point where you can get a lot of complete series for $40-$50.

Proof out.  

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2004, 03:54:44 PM »
Thanks for that pic!  Do you have any more Eiken 2 preview stuff?  I've been looking around, but have found no luck so far.  I have a hard time with Japanese web sites because ... because I don't read Japanese.  More screen shots, a review, anything would be cool.

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2004, 09:14:41 PM »
oops  

Rozi

• A Cup
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2004, 12:05:31 AM »
100Proof - You forget one thing - in Japan, anime is free. =P

At least on its runs on television. That's like if, say, somebody in France wanted to purchase the entire, oh, I dunno, like 'Survivor' DVDs. Maybe they'd get offered for less in France than in the States(who knows), but we get to watch it without cost as it's actually being broadcast.

The joys of a video tape recorder, or, if you're into more modern technology, Tivo/ReplayTV.

:-D  
"Pray, v.: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled on behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy."
---Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)