tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Caribmodel MERGED
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2015, 05:39:21 AM »
Thanks Pedonbio and Palomine!
This is a Miosotis photo by Caribmodel.This was the first time she was photographed by anyone.I know I have at least one or two more pictures of Miosotis that Caribmodel took of her but they're on my other iPods and I have to search for them.This is the only one I found so far.I did not get any hits when I ran it through GRiS and Tineye.I'll try to find the other Miosotis pics.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 05:41:05 AM by tdotter »

tdotter

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2015, 04:56:30 AM »
Another of Miosotis.This was the first time that Miosotis was photographed by anyone.
Got nothing from any picture search. I'm pretty sure that Caribmodel's website was up but did not have any material on it.There is a member on here that sent me a pm and stated that he corresponded with Caribmodel on a Yahoo Group.I believe that Caribmodel only posted a few preview pictures of his website at 3 different places.They are hooters.dk,the Yahoo group and here at bearchive.com.I never get any results from any pictures that I know for a fact are pictures that he took.Man,I've been running this thread for almost 4 years.I would really bow down to anyone that could help me with some of Caribmodel's pictures that he posted on here or really,just anything!
To clue anyone that cares as to what this thread is about.
Caribmodel was a photographer that shot Dominican women.Some of these women appeared in Score and other places.This is a guy that basically went up to large breasted women in the DR and convinced them to pose nude for him.I really admire this guy because he did everything by himself.I can't post much more about him because I will get in trouble here.
Help a bro out!

Dr_Augmentum

• D Cup
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2015, 06:48:51 PM »
I have 20 or so pics by Caribmodel from the old Hooters.dk site.  Here's one of Miosotis from the same shoot...

tdotter

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2015, 06:10:48 AM »
Dr_augmentum,you are my absolute hero!
I can't thank you enough!
I've been posting here and hoping someone would answer the call.
Are all the Caribmodel pictures you have are of Miosotis or other women?
I read where Caribmodel posted that he shot 11 to 15 women for his site.I know that Miosotis and Elena from Busty Island Girls are two of them.
I hope you post all 20 pictures that you have.
I can't thank you enough,Dr_Augmentum. ;) ;) ;)
I so much appreciate it! :)

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2015, 10:34:32 AM »
Dr_augmentum,you are my absolute hero!
I can't thank you enough!
I've been posting here and hoping someone would answer the call.
I read where Caribmodel posted that he shot 11 to 15 women for his site.I know that Miosotis and Elena from Busty Island Girls are two of them.
I can't thank you enough,Dr_Augmentum. ;) ;) ;)
I so much appreciate it! :)

I'd like to personally thank you too Dr. A. Little-seen pix like those are always so appreciated. :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2015, 01:13:07 AM »
I third that thanks. What's even more enjoyable is that fact that this shows how much Miosotis has grown since these photos were taken.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Dr_Augmentum

• D Cup
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2015, 11:56:41 AM »

I have 5 more of Miosotis and 2 of Elana (I think) and the remainder are of one or possibly 2 others.
Here's another of Miosotis...

Dr_Augmentum

• D Cup
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2015, 02:07:54 PM »
another one...

Dr_Augmentum

• D Cup
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 03:35:10 PM »
Two more to go of Miosotis.  Should I do Elena next or one of the mystery girls?

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2015, 08:01:17 PM »
Two more to go of Miosotis.  Should I do Elena next or one of the mystery girls?

How 'bout Elena and then the mystery gals also? ;) Not to be greedy, but some of these are new to me (and presumably to other fans as well). Just be sure that whatever you're going to post is OK per the rules (I'm not familiar with whether Caribmodel shot any gals who might have looked like m1nors... if you're unsure, you can PM an iffy pic to gonZo, Prof. M. or myself beforehand for an OK).

Also (a personal request)... for those of us who save and sort the photos... please specify who's who if/when you can... I know some gals are unnamed of course, but at least differentiate them from each other with numbers or something... much appreciated in advance and thanks again for your great posts! :)

Dr_Augmentum

• D Cup
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2015, 09:12:21 PM »
One more Miosotis to go, then Elana.

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2015, 10:55:57 PM »
one for the re-upload of what was once here but lost...
I only know what's in the file name...

Dr_Augmentum

• D Cup
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2015, 09:47:27 AM »
one for the re-upload of what was once here but lost...
I only know what's in the file name...

Don't think that's Miosotis but it is one of 3 mystery girl compilations I have from the CaribModel site.  Mystery girl 1 will be posted after I finish with Mio and Elana...

danball1976

• E Cup
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2015, 05:23:52 PM »
Someone should do a side by side "Then vs Now" picture of Miosotis.

tdotter

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2015, 03:50:22 AM »
Thanks again to Dr_augmentum and Zeo for posting these pictures.
It's interesting to see that some of the last few pictures posted do not have his Caribmodel.com stamp on it.I'm guessing the ones without it are the first pictures that he posted anywhere.
He had a post on here where he stated that he shot 11 or 12 different women for his site.I know for a fact that his site was up on the net but I still have not found out if he actually posted any material on it.
I also remember that a couple of pictures that he posted on the BEA were of a model in a red bikini because a user replied on one of his threads and asked him to post more of the model in the red bikini.