Bftfan

• E Cup
Lifeguard sighting (is it something in the water??)
« on: July 13, 2004, 12:26:17 AM »
Well I took my two children to the wading pool in my neighborhood park this evening for the first time this summer and I was in for quite a busty sighting! :P  The new lifeguard this year is a gorgeous, tan and busty young lady that was about 19 or 20, 5"6', tan, curly brown hair, maybe weighed 110 lbs and had the best breasts I'd seen in a long time! She was petite so maybe 32D, 34D or possibly 34DD. Not huge by BEA standards but she was thin and they looked liked two cantalopes trapped in her yellow tanktop! Is there something in the water nowadays that teen girls have such large breasts?? Her beautiful, tanned, large breasts pushing the limits of that yellow tanktop was a sight to behold. That's how I like 'em... slim and stacked! Picture Meg Ryan with bigger boobs...bigger...BIGGER, OK, now you have it! The whole pool is maybe 20' around and it was filled with [censored] & moms so I couldn't get a seat directly across the pool like I'd a liked but had to settle for one that was perpendictular to her.  I caught a few glimpses and didn't want to look too much... must close mouth.... put eyes back into head... FIGHT URGE TO STARE!!! I walked over to ask her what the pool hours were (...really I need to know... REALLY ) and as she sat in a chair and I hovered over her stammering out my question I couldn't help but stare at her seeming endless cleavage. OMG!  As my luck, good luck that is, it started sprinkling, then raining the I made my [censored] get out and the lifeguard said she was closing the pool.  She shut the gate as we left and we both started walking the same direction as we departed towards the cars.  She said "bye" to my [censored] and I found myself staring at her "cleavage in motion". As I broke my gaze long enough to make eye contact with her and see where I was walking she gave me a little smile, like "I just busted you for staring at my enourmously large funbags AGAIN!" Unreal. What a beautiful busty creature.  Man do I NEED a camera phone!  I think we'll be going to the pool lots more this summer!  
So, ah... are those real or did ya buy them...?

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Lifeguard sighting (is it something in the water??)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 12:48:41 AM »
Nice one! Is your avatar a morph, btw?
[Rent this space]

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 01:04:01 AM »
Quote:

Nice one! Is your avatar a morph, btw?

Yea, it's a morph of  Emily Angel.    

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 03:57:27 AM »
That's a REALLY great post; I especially LOVE the part about the smile she gave at the end.  I suppose pictures are too much to hope for?

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 12:13:46 PM »
Maybe one day you can take a camera with you to "take pics of your [censored] at the pool" and... oh my god! that extremely busty lifeguard got in the middle! Too bad... well, maybe one of my friends at the BEA wants to see her...

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 06:48:54 PM »
I was thinking the same thing!

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 10:11:53 PM »
Quote:

Maybe one day you can take a camera with you to "take pics of your [censored] at the pool" and... oh my god! that extremely busty lifeguard got in the middle! Too bad... well, maybe one of my friends at the BEA wants to see her...  

Yea.... that's exactly what I'm thinking.  I'll take my camera up to the pool and if I can just get the [censored] between me & her and proceed to take some photos of the ..."kids", yea that's it.... the [censored] !  I WILL get 'em and I WILL post 'em!  

pavulon

• F Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2004, 06:33:17 PM »
  Be careful with that camera. As my daughter once proclaimed.."I see everything", and she does! If word gets back to mommy that daddy was taking pictures of the pretty lifeguard, well, it aint gonna be pretty! Happy hunting.  

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 09:29:58 PM »
Here's a shot of her I got the next day when we went to the park but the [censored] didn't want to go to the pool  I brought my camera anyway and snapped a few shots, unfortunately from too far away but you get the idea.  I wish I caught her standing up! Hopefully we'll get back to the pool soon!    

danball1976

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 11:23:27 PM »
This is interesting, you guys are going ga-ga over something I see almost all the time whenever I go into town in Amarillo, TX.  Its pretty much true everything's bigger in Texas.  I like looking at those kind of girls, but I don't consider it unusual to see one.  About 1 in 5 girls out here appear to be at least a C or D cup.  Maybe 1 in 20 are larger.

jachere11

• F Cup
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2004, 11:42:19 PM »
Looks very good. Nice thick arms and shoulders too.

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2004, 03:15:29 AM »
pavulon, hey, just be honest with your wife. she should understand that you're a guy after all.  

and Bftfan, hey, has your [censored] ever talked to that lifeguard before? maybe next time if they ever go and talk to her, try to get a pic of all of them together as a group. that way, the pic won't have to be sneaked, and she'll pose straight up for you.  

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2004, 02:41:47 AM »
Good work, Bft!  Better luck, next time, too!

motty

• C Cup
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2004, 10:41:57 AM »
Quote:

Maybe next time if they ever go and talk to her, try to get a pic of all of them together as a group. that way, the pic won't have to be sneaked, and she'll pose straight up for you.  

That was the most sensible thing I've heard today.