Plenty UpTopp MERGED
« on: July 28, 2001, 04:20:00 AM »
I know this has been asked before in the old Forum, but does anyone know where I can find the Plenty Blows Up series online?  Someone used to host them, I think on Hooters.dk, but its been a long time since I've seen them around, and they were REEEEEEEEALLY good!  Anyone have any info on this?

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Plenty UpTopp MERGED
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2001, 08:20:00 AM »
Yep. I do.
[Rent this space]

mrmethane

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2001, 08:41:00 AM »
Good answer Sheb!

Me too.

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2001, 02:44:00 AM »
Gah!  You're killin me!!  Could you please tell me where I could find them?

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: couchprince ]

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2001, 05:26:00 PM »
I won't pretend that this custom video was my brainchild. I and several other buddies ponied up a few bucks to have this video made. I believe Dr. Monsoon was one of the first to get his copy, so he shared the stills from this project. Then someone made avi's or mpeg's, I don't remember which, that were probably the files you remember seeing. I think it was in fact Capper who hosted them for a while. I would send you the files myself, but....because I own the video, I never downloaded them. Sorry.
[Rent this space]

mrmethane

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2001, 12:20:00 AM »
I saw it over at Hooters DK. in the "In The Spotlight" section. They were featuring Plenty at the time, but, that was a while ago.

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2001, 01:49:00 PM »
I'd pay for them...to hell with free...

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2001, 02:05:00 AM »
I believe it was actually "Clipper" at Hooters DK who captured the clips from Plenty Blows Up and posted them over at hooters dk but as you say that was a while back.

So you might check over at HootersDK, perhaps post something in their forum directed to Clipper asking whether any sort of repost is possible.

capper

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2001, 12:11:00 PM »
I have it all and I put it on Kazaa.  If you want it, download and run kazaa (www.kazaa.com) then do a search for artist anihillation.

Funkbass

• C Cup
    • www3.bearchive.com/~funkbass
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2001, 04:52:00 PM »
I have done the search for everything and tried searching in the video section.  I have not found your clip.  Please give more information on how to retreive the movie.  I would really like to see it.  Thanks.

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2001, 11:41:00 PM »
Ok, try searching for the title.  They are all  plenty_blows001.avi , plenty_blows002.avi , and so on.  Hope it works!

Funkbass

• C Cup
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2001, 12:38:00 AM »
Well, that didn't work either.  So either I don't know what I am doing or Kazaa can't find your files.  Please send any more suggestions.  Thanks.

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2001, 01:05:00 AM »
It could just be his machine isn't on when you are looking.  Or he doesn't have the program running.

The Warlock

Funkbass

• C Cup
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2001, 12:02:00 AM »
Does anyone else have this video and can hook me up with it?  I am going to delete kazaa from my computer.  I just don't want to guess when anihillation will be on kazaa for me to download.  Thanks for trying.

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2001, 04:06:00 PM »
Does anyone have clips or a link to this video I saw in the R&D section a long while ago?

I hear its good.