GoCubsGo

• X Cup
Busty Heart aka Susan Sykes thread MERGED
« on: July 23, 2004, 02:56:28 PM »
http://www.bustyheart.com

http://www.bustyheart.com/whatshappening.ivnu

She could do some major damage with that rack !!

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

SteveZ

• F Cup
Re: Busty Heart.......she is HUUUGE !!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 03:36:51 PM »
I agree!  And even though she's no spring chicken, she still looks great.

A long long time ago, I had a poster of Busty Heart in a pink bikini (i have long since lost track of it in moves, etc.).  I have been trying to dig up a digital image of it, but no luck.  anyone know the one of which i speak?

Thanks,

Steve Z  

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 04:11:23 PM »
I've still got that poster.
[Rent this space]

stumbleshoe

• D Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 06:01:14 PM »
Quote:

She could do some major damage with that rack !!

You've seen the clip from The Man Show where she crushes a can with her boob right ?

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 06:08:54 PM »
Any woman with twelve inches of cleavage and breasts bigger than my head is a force to be reckoned with.  

Kayla_fan

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 08:03:26 PM »
Love to see more of her. Never heard of her.

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2004, 08:14:14 PM »
Quote:

Love to see more of her. Never heard of her.  

Wow .. she is one of the first large bust types I recall seeing in the media .. and that was in my teens ...

-Munch "now in my trins" Wolf

Kayla_fan

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2004, 09:09:31 PM »
First I remember looking through NYC newspapers as a teenager in the sports section was Busty Dusty, Tiffany Towers, and Holly Body dancing in the clubs. Am I showing my age?

Mythme

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2004, 09:23:11 PM »
Just one thing puzzles me about those pics.  Granted Busty is intimidating and dwarfs all those other girls, but why is the the only one who seems willing to pose topless in those pics.  Seems odd considering the other girls are strippers as well.

Somebody

• D Cup
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2004, 03:40:26 AM »
About 1/3 the way down there's a pic with aother woman baring her top. I don't think she's a stripper though. she's the one with her head between Busty's boobs.

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2004, 01:52:15 PM »
I would love to shove my face between those tits......  
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

Davastav

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2004, 03:22:17 PM »
I actually remember seeing Busty Heart on an interview show on CNBC with Bob Berkowitz in the early 1990's. He had a show about sex talk or something. I remember she was on the show with her husband/manager. She said that she was natural but she did have her breasts "lifted" I remember her being huge. I dont think she was ever officially in the business of doing pictorials or travelling to clubs etc. She obviously works out of her own club in PA where fans come to visit her.

Perhaps someone else recalls the interview that I'm referring to.  

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2004, 04:36:38 PM »
One weekend, about two years ago, I tried to see her at her club in Turtlepoint, PA.

On the Tuesday before the weekend, I called to see if she would be available on Friday to meet the public, and they didn't know.  I was in Cleveland anyway that Friday, so I called again on Friday and they said she definitely would not be there that weekend.  So... basically... word to the wise... if you'd like to see her live and in living color be sure to call ahead to make sure she'll be there.

I would LOVE to go back and actually get to stand in the presence of those incredible (real?  maybe... but seems too good to be true) mammoth breasts.  

Anybody seen or met her on this board?  Stories and PHOTOS would be appreciated!  

hypernova

• B Cup
BUSTY HEART, WHERE ARE YOU?
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2004, 07:20:57 PM »
I've been looking everywhere for photo's of this lady for a while, i saw here on a news show going to a st.Louis cards game,MY GOD!,( I think she was a kissing bandit, like Morganna), and again on a poster at a music store. She was a huge boobed lady with a sexy face, if anyone has any photo's, please post them. Does she have a website? Where can i find any vid's? Later.  

scarface182

• G Cup
    • www.ilikebigbustedfrogs.creepo.orgy.wad
Re: BUSTY HEART, WHERE ARE YOU?
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2004, 08:03:10 PM »
I have video tapes featuring her somewhere, I KNOW i do. Can someone post a pic to jog my memory please?

Then i will post for you for sure!

"I'm Miguel, and these are my BITCHES"

- Mike Patton introducing the members of Tomahawk to the crowd, 2002 tour.

"WITH-A, TEETH-A"

- Trent Reznor, NIN, 2005