auto_reply

Re: BANNED USERS
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 04:38:24 PM »
NeoMyztikX has earned a 30 day ban.

The ban has expired. Double secret probation begins.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2005, 01:24:46 PM »
Amy has been banned from the forum for various actions, including but not limited to accusing collard_cherri of **43**, accuses her repeatedly of being in the country illegally, implys that there are no "real men" in Canada, calls the cuban, mexican and canadians who come to the US "scum", repeated insults to Candadians in general, claims anyone who is in the US but is not a citizen is here illegaly, regardless of visas or "green cards".

Hate speech is explicitly banned by the rules and we won't put up with anyone calling fellow forum members pedophiles.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2005, 07:29:25 PM »
MensWorld has been banned for incessant spam posts.

auto_reply

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2005, 03:27:50 AM »
robar
A Cup

Reged: 09/25/05

Banned for spamming the forums in each of his two posts.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:

Palomine

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2005, 01:40:04 PM »
Paula382236 has received a 30 day ban for posting clearly marked content from a source specifically prohibited by the Owner's BEA rules.

Ban lifted when complete. -P  

auto_reply

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2005, 02:51:16 PM »
quickshadow_2 has been banned for requesting a password in his one and only post.

Xenocrates:

auto_reply

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2005, 09:32:44 PM »
User Pavulon has earned a 30 day suspension of posting privileges for the indirect request of password sharing.

This user's temp ban has been lifted since he just did his time like a gentleman. He's welcome back and his here friends will be happy to see him again! -Pal  

Xenocrates:

auto_reply

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2005, 10:22:02 PM »
Pulp has had his posting privileges suspended for 30 days for blatant disregard of the 1-1-1-1 rule.

This user too has had his temp ban completed and he's more than welcome back to our community. -Pal  

Xenocrates:

auto_reply

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2005, 12:49:27 PM »
BigBadBoobyDaddy
A Cup

Reged: 09/08/05

..has been banned for trolling the forums and disregarding previous bans.

Xenocrates:

Palomine

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2005, 11:32:41 AM »
Hiram has been banned for 30 days for using an offensive racial slur. ANY attempt by him to thwart this ban in ANY way will result in the ban being made permanent.
As we've seen no evidence that this user tried to thwart the temp ban, it has expired and his forum privileges have been reinstated in full. -Palomine

Palomine

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2005, 07:30:13 PM »
ny2001s has received a 30 day ban for repeated 1-1-1-1 violations, even after having been warned against them by a mod. Thwarting attempts and/or any further violations from this user will result in a permanent ban.

Since there's no evidence that this user tried to thwart the temp ban, it is being lifted and his forum access restored. -Pal

Palomine

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2005, 04:54:35 PM »
supermizzle has been banned for posting about his own extremely unacceptable behavior and for violating the Owner's post policies.

Palomine

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2005, 11:41:07 AM »
geewise has received a 30 day temp ban for multiple violations of the Owner's policies (1-1-1-1, Score content, etc...). ALL users (newbies and vets alike) are responsible for their actions and will be held to their word (their consent to abide by site policies as a condition of their forum registration). Any attempt to thwart the ban in any fashion, or any further violation of any kind once the ban is lifted will automatically result in a permanent banning.  

MasterBlaster

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2005, 04:01:43 PM »
The user Alcor has been banned. After a lengthy thread about Yulia Nova, including much discussion about the difficulty in getting Yulia content because Kizu doesnt want to get ripped off due to internet pirating of copyright material, Alcor posts a link to a Yulia clip on a file sharing service.

He's gone!

MasterBlaster
MasterBlaster

Palomine

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2005, 06:02:23 PM »
The user StevenWebguy has been banned for 30 days for providing info suggesting how/where to obtain content that he was AWARE was prohibited at the BEA and had already been removed from the forums. Publicly posting instructions/links to prohibited material at the BEA is THE SAME as posting the material itself and prohibited content (or the provision of it) can not be tolerated here under any circumstances. A user's personal theories and opinions about the possible legal repercussions of certain material is moot ...you either abide by Owner's policy or go elsewhere.