Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: BANNED USERS
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2005, 11:16:37 AM »
hickmanioz has been banned for a totally unprovoked verbal attack on another user so far beyond reasonable banter as to be incomprehensible. ANYone who goes SO far out of their way to hurl abuse unilaterally (at someone who never invites such behavior, or demonstrates it themselves) will find themselves sans their forum registration toot sweet.

TrapJaw

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »
User (prohibited O) has been banned as a result of continuing to post borderline and possibly [censored] content to this forum. This user was warned several times and informed that another violation would lead to a banning.
READ OUR RULES...

The RULES

Palomine

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2005, 01:38:04 PM »
With his very first post, user peacelighttruth has been banned for violating rule #7... specifically this user distributed personal RL/ID information about another user or model. It would seem that this user registered a forum act specifically to commit such an act. That act earns this user an immediate and permanent ban as we can not and will not tolerate ANY infringment of personal privacy under ANY circumstances.

Palomine

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2005, 06:57:29 PM »
User TelepathyClimax has been banned for multiple violations of site rules involving offers to distribute excessive quantities of copyrighted property from a single, active source (paysite). He did so despite warnings, and managed to do so multiple times within 48 hours of registering to use the forums. Such behavior places undue liability on this site's Ownership and potentially jeopardizes the future availability of the BEA to it's members and users.

MasterBlaster

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2005, 04:12:37 PM »
July 19th

The user Mammeister has been issued a 90 Day Ban.

Repeated and unwarranted verbal abuse directed toward other users is the reason. Without provocation Mammeister has unleashed attacks on users; quite often resulting in complaints to the Moderators.

After discussion the Moderators have decided to put Mammeister on leave for 90 days.

MasterBlaster
MasterBlaster

Palomine

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2005, 06:53:09 PM »
Svartedauden earned himself a permanent ban for soliciting paysite passwords.

Palomine

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2005, 04:38:09 PM »
sad has earned a 30-day temp ban for post 46 thumbnailed links at once... 45 MORE than he/she is permitted as per the Owner's post frequency limit.

Temp ban lifted when complete. -P  

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2005, 04:14:35 PM »
Barbie has been permenantly banned for violations related to revealing real world identifying information regarding another user in a forum posting.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 03:38:01 PM »
ColtFortyfive, MorticiaAdams, Lilly Munster, SimpsonBart and CousinItt  were banned for trolling. All the IDs were set up by the same person and none had more than 12 posts.

Same user, different names...MunsterEddie, and FesterUncle were added to the list.

------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

MasterBlaster

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2005, 09:35:45 AM »
The User BustyTifa has been banned. He's in violation of the rules by requesting passwords/user IDs.

MasterBlaster
MasterBlaster

Palomine

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »
The user MilkJunkie has been banned for soliciting paysite passwords.

Palomine

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2005, 09:23:43 PM »
The user siliconelust has been banned for spamming the General Forum with links to sites that users report infects/impacts their computers.

Palomine

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2005, 09:50:10 PM »
After being permitted to return from a temp ban for posting questionable content, gruntsagain has now earned himself a permanent ban for providing info/links to the exact same kind of prohibited content (underag3). The Owner's rules clearly state that providing a link/info or solicitiation to/from prohibited content is JUST AS prohibited as posting the content itself.

Palomine

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2005, 12:42:58 PM »
Canucklehead has been banned for linking to a site offering to solicit/distribute passwords. Such behavior is a serious violation of the Owner's rules and can not be tolerated.

Day later: defying the ban, he returns under a new alias, which has also been banned. Password traders are not welcome at this site.

auto_reply

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2005, 01:23:02 PM »
Boobrepli has been banned for his continued disregard of the rules.

True to form (unable to abide by site policies) this user created two (make that 4) other UIDs to feign support for him. Given that he was already banned, both of his new UIDs have also been banned. Any additional 'disguises' used to thwart the ban will be considered hacks into this site: unwelcome and unauthorized intrusions and will be responded to accordingly. Bans are absolutely last resort... once in place they are permanent and WILL be enforced by any means necessary.  

*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."