auto_reply

Re: BANNED USERS
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2006, 09:18:42 AM »
censorshipisbad is banned for being bad.

ZachManDude25 gets a 2 week temp ban for posting **19** content.

Kimerica gets a month off to consider the repercussions of uploading 1-1-1-1, **19** and underag3 violation content (the last 2 just days apart). Post-return, the next violation from this user of ANY kind will earn permanent banning.  
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

auto_reply

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2006, 11:19:28 PM »
funbird banned by auto_reply: Rudeness, asshattery and general disregard for others. No apologies offered, so no lesson learned.

tittieboy banned by Cheviot. 30 days. No refunds.

boobologist banned by Palomine for excessive content solicitation for 30 days.

HumanChaos earns a 2 week hiatus in which to consider the terms of his user agreement, and why you REALLY should read it after being given a second chance (instead of ignoring it, the advice and just posting the same violation again).

IHateLard banned for the kind of rudeness and immaturity becoming a lobotomized, uneducated chi1d.

kulik02 banned for posting wildly excessive offers to distribute mass quantities of copyrighted content (as well as other infractions).

freeman gets a 1 week ban for posting prohibited content.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:

auto_reply

« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2006, 09:09:48 AM »
K29755 earned a two week ban for cross posting, spamming and inconsiderate behavior for the other users of this community.

User sean has earned a permanent ban for vocalizing the sentiments of banned user boobrepli after testing our leniency, incessant spamming, requesting excessive content via prohibited channels, and general asshattery detrimental to the health of the community.

juliajuggs earned a 3 week timeout for her tantrum.

seaseas earns a 2 week temp ban (his second) for soliciting **18** stuff. Given that he's made multiple violations of rules (enough to earn two sep temp bans despite multiple second chances) his very next violation of any kind will result in his permanent banning from the BEA forums.

Xenocrates:

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »
 Almost immediately after being lucky to get off with just a warning for posting/soliciting prohibited content, GermanOn proceeds to make his public plea for said content again, proving once and for all that listening and thinking before acting is a lost art. He can have a month off to ponder the wisdom of his choices. -Palomine

merry_dick "banninated" for spam.

simspa gets 2 weeks off for posting Score content. -Pal

laterbabe banned for a month for posting a pic of a subject so young looking that it's clearly a serious violation of the rules. Zero toleranace for kidd1e stuff at the BEA.

andrechenier gets 2 weeks off to read and understand what content is prohibited from posting at this forum/site.

qahta banned for excessive content/spamming and abject idiocy becoming the lobotomized. -Pal

fro86 earns a 2 week temp ban for posting **18** stuff against the wishes of the BEA Owner.

DrXPrime & TheZookie007 both get 2 weeks off for posting prohibited content. Regretably, it's necessary to enforce the rules... new users clicked "I agree" to the rules recently, and veteran users have been around long enough to see the rules in action dozens/hundreds of times, so there's no excuse for violating a content prohibition regardless. Both are welcome back in a couple weeks. -Pal  

Julia has been banned NOT for publicly expressing a negative opinion about a model (which ISN'T against site rules) but for doing so in a needlessly cruel, hurtful, and childish manner (which IS against site rules) w/o any regard whatsoever for the subject, her fans or the general public. The BEA is for adults ONLY and ALL users are expected to behave as such, regardless of their gender. -Pal

rebelde earns a two week hiatus for posting Score content.

joneblaze gets 2 weeks off to learn that ignoring warnings and wasting second chances (for previous violations) is a bad idea. The same rules apply to all.

juliajugs is rebanned, since she is actually user julia who was banned previously for crude, childish and insulting behavior.

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2006, 11:02:55 AM »
A one month ban for adlion944 for trolling and for insulting comments regarding a model's appearance.

Rammsteinboy gets 2 weeks off for ignoring two separate prior warnings/second chances about his continuing habit of violating post rules. -Palomine Added later: this user gets another 2 weeks added to his ban for his postfact decision to try to remove evidence of his violation by editing out the moderator comment. That is another violation of the user agreement, and the consequence is yet another thing for which he has no one but himself to blame. When they give their word (ie: sign an agreement) adults KEEP their word. If they fail to do so, they consider themselves responsible for their own actions and accept the consequences (if they're gentlemen they even often apologize) rather than trying to hide the evidence of their indiscretions.

rhinoceros82: after posting a **18** link in an IDQ thread, and having it explained to him by other users that doing so is not allowed (even having the relevant part of the rules quoted/reposted for him) rhino's response is to then publicly ask for/solicit another specific content specifically prohibited in the quoted rules. Such stupidity and selfishness hardly makes much of a case for a temp ban, so I am banning him permanently. -Pal

Big_Papi is banned for publicly soliciting a paysite password. Foolish is as foolish does.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Palomine

« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2006, 03:01:07 PM »
jigglypuff is banned for posting in proxy for a banned user, or for being that banned user themself. Both actions are not permitted.    

wilfriedrpunkt banninated for repeated violations of site rules despite numerous warnings and second chances. Such selfish and ignorant behavior is truly mysterious.

Ethan_Wells is banned from the BEA for a month for his decision to publicly offer to provide prohibited content DESPITE the fact that his own words demonstrated that he KNEW that doing so was a serious violation of the terms of his user agreement. Endangering this site and community will not be tolerated.

roobarb gets two weeks off for making a post that leads to/contains personal RL info about a subject (a model in this case) that the subject themselves did not freely provide. What is allowed someplace else (wikipedia in this case) is moot: in order to participate at the BEA, it is the terms of your BEA Forums user agreement that take precedence. The BEA Owner takes matters of privacy (for models AND users) VERY seriously... roobarb should count himself lucky not to have been permanently banned for his violation.

rebelde gets 1 month off for posting Score content since this is his second such violation (having just returned from a 2 week ban). On his return, ANY third violation will result in his being banned permanently from this community.

Chessteruk gets a month temp ban for posting links to excessive content distributions.

Carter

• Video Tycoon
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2006, 07:03:03 PM »
User polypropsal  banned for one month due to massive 1-1-1-1 violations in thread http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=491780

Edit: 1 month ban made permanent after Polypropsal thwarted the ban and posted to the forums.

Birl temp banned one month for posting prohibited (Daktari Lorenz copyrighted) content.

mustardstain temp banned for 2 weeks for posting Score content.

ChrisChris banned for posting torrent info and soliciting similar bulk downloads of copyrighted property.

Digital_Spider banninated... reason to be posted.

Darrell banned for sending PMs containing his special brand of anal-expulsive nonsense, as well as for his prior violations and liability-inviting behavior.

belli gets two weeks off for posting clearly-underag3 looking subjects to the IDQ forum. Take a hint if you want to stay when your ban is up belli: if they have braces that might be a clue that they're too y0ung to post here.

orgon banninated for two weeks for post violations.

nduanetesh solicited prohibited content even after reading the rules about it on the prohibited content list. 2 week temp ban.

IDream posted and solicited prohibited content (**19**). 2 week temp ban.

Jack59 gets a month off to reconsider the terms of his user agreement for his double-play: posting BOTH a Score property AND a **18** link in the same post. EDIT: this ban has been lifted since I may have been mistaken in whether the pic was Score sourced. Although the **18** link warrants a two-week temp ban, I'm removing the whole ban and we'll call it even. -Pal  

renc gets a month off for multiple post violations (1-1-1-1, excessive content distribution, etc...) and his habit of putting all kinds of OT crap in the GF didn't score him any points either.  

boobloverjam gets a month off for ignoring the rules and soliciting prohibited content. Next time it'll be for good.

parano28 gets a month off for posting prohibited content in spite of rules to the contrary.

merkavam4 gets 2 weeks off for posting **18** content.

jwatson gets 2 weeks off for posting prohibited content (Score).

Sole1890 gets 2 weeks off for posting **18** link.

Canyon gets two weeks in the Phantom Zone for cross-posting prohibited (Daktari Lorenz) content to two threads in the same forum, plus a 1-1-1 violation in one of the same threads.

Psf_79 gets a month off for posting a link that reveals the RL name, addy, etc... of a model, which is a SEVERE violation of the user agreement/site rules. Privacy of ALL people is to be respected... NO exceptions. This user may consider himself VERY lucky NOT to have been permanently banned.

Special_Agent_JiMMeRz gets 2 weeks off for posting a **18** link.
For thwarting his temp ban, this user gets rebanned for a month starting 8/10/06... any additional appearance by him will result in permanent banning from the BEA Forums.  

rex_walter gets two weeks in The Lake Of Fire for posting private/identifying info about a model.  

Good_Grip gets 2 weeks off for posting Score content.

AngelofDeath permanently banned for thwarting a previous ban.

eddy69 gets two weeks off for two 1-1-1 violations, spawning overly similar threads, and linking to excessive quantities of copyrighted content, all in his first two posts.

Automatic rebanned after thwarting a previous ban.

bbbman gets two weeks off for a blatant underag3d post followed minutes later by a posting limits violation.

gee gets two weeks off for offering prohibited content (Miosotis) in a thread where other users had already been warned not to do so.

Stefanie gets three months off for interfering with moderation and inappropriately attempting to antagonize or intimidate another user (which is a subclass of asshattery).
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Carter

• Video Tycoon
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2006, 06:55:05 PM »
User ZippZapp has been banned forever due to his confusion regarding the suitability of those younger than 18 (much younger) for morphing.

8537090 has earned 2 weeks off for posting prohibited info.

ooops linked to a site featuring content that it clearly describes as being harvested from **18** and **19**. Two weeks off.

hangin2low gets a month off for unilaterally deciding to post content he knew to be prohibited here, expecting us to 'delete/censor as required' ...well, we did and he's deleted for the month to consider how he's obligated to abide by the exact same rules as everyone else.

shadowcom is the user Shadowcom, who was permanently banned for his astonishingly ignorant displays of racist propaganda. He will never be welcome in this community after his behavior here as his presence degrades the BEA for everyone unfortunate enough to come into contact with anything he posts. Rebanned and more.

boobsrdabomb gets 2 week off for posting Score content (more than once... so also a 1-1-1-1) and for general oafishness (posting his triple violation thread in the GF where it most certainly doesn't belong). He ought to use his 2 weeks off to re-read the terms of his user agreement if he wants to stay when his time is up.

Kimerica gets 2 months in the Phantom Zone for posting borderline/underag3d content. That brings his career totals to 2 bans and at least 4 warnings. Next time, he'll either be a model citizen, or gone.

Palomine

« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2006, 08:30:09 PM »
 usanewjersey6 banned for multiple posts of spam. -Pal  

johndoe82 gets two weeks off for posting Score content.

bexpansion gets three months off for posting passwords.

jwatson get 2 months in high orbit for posting **19** content. This is his second ban for posting prohibited content.

greaticeman58 gets 2 weeks in The Cone Of Silence for soliciting prohibited content from a moderator.

numerek permanently banned for posting massive amounts of spam in the GD forum.

MaleKim gets a week off to learn to heed warnings: right after being warned not to continue to post 1-1-1-1 "workarounds" via posting multiple threads on the same subject, he went ahead and did it again. MaleKim ought to re-read the terms of his user agreement if he wants to participate here.

ManWhoLoves34DDTits gets 2 weeks incommunicado for his second prohibited content violation.

boobloverjam82 gets 2 weeks off for posting Score content in violation of his user agremeent.

seaseas' last temp ban (1 month this time) is awarded for his gross lack of consideration for other users... ie: his creation of 3 new threads in the GF all on the same topic. The next such display or violation from him will result in his permanent banning from the forums w/o discussion or debate.

Carter

• Video Tycoon
« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2006, 03:04:12 PM »

Quote:

MaleKim gets a week off to learn to heed warnings: right after being warned not to continue to post 1-1-1-1 "workarounds" via posting multiple threads on the same subject, he went ahead and did it again. MaleKim ought to re-read the terms of his user agreement if he wants to participate here.

After an increasingly bizarre series of emails regarding his one week ban, all of which admitted he was in error and all of which were sent after his ban expired MaleKim has made it clear that he will not be returning to the forum. To ensure he does not lose his resolve his ban has been changed from no ban at all to permanent ban.

Sometimes the problems just deal with themselves.

-----

ilikegirls98900, on his first day of forum membership, violated 1-1-1-1, was warned about the 1-1-1-1, posted underag3d content, was warned about the underag3d content, deleted moderator's comments from his underag3d post, and reposted the same underag3d content.  We'll let him marinate for 3 months, then see what he's like.

erey has been permanently corked after doing a drive-by spamming of several forums.

Phoofy gets a two-week ban after posting many 1-1-1 violations and disregarding several warnings.

rebelde gets a month off for his ongoing rule violations... he's received several warnings for prior acts and can't seem to understand that he's obligated to abide by site rules if he wishes to post here.

flcl gets a month off for posting quantities of prohibited content.

tittieboy gets a week off for soliciting **18** content... his second and final temp ban... next time it's for keeps.

bigdog2006 gets 2 weeks off for posting 7 different threads about the same model.

glacier is banned after ignoring warnings not to continue his rude and counterproductive posts which consisted mainly of criticisms about an active model/user here, other users responses to his criticisms, moderators/rules and the BEA itself. By persisting with his chi1dish tantrum despite common sense and good advice, this user gets his wish and can now go look for someplace else to play... hopefully he'll find a forum filled with folks JUST like him... I can think of no more fitting punishment.

ZastKay gets 2 weeks off for posting clearly-marked Score content.

Saiing gets a month off for posting info re: torrents of bulk quantities of pirated commercial content. This is not allowed at the BEA.

ja5mes, a 1-post UID and likely an alias for another, gets 2 weeks off for soliciting info/sources for a subject that he himself acknowledges in his solicitation to be prohibited at the BEA. Foolish is as foolish does according to Mr. Gump, who would surely know better himself.

DD_lover_1971 throws a tantrum worthy of an autistic 12-year-old with a loaded **39** after simply being gently warned about posting borderline underag3 material. He swears he'll never return, and since he's demonstrated that he's underag3 himself, we'll just make sure he keeps his word.

konquer posted a link to a thumbnail gallery of clearly-marked (and prohibited) Daktari Lorenz content. Two weeks off.

Carter

• Video Tycoon
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2006, 04:18:25 PM »
user bere gets a week off to remember that posting links to **18** or to images of CPG is bad, but doing both in one post?

Very, very naughty indeed.

user bra violated posting limits rules 3 times during his first day of forum membership. Banned for 1 week.

bigtitcreatures banned for one month for posting link to **18**-like site featuring images of under-18 girls.

janey1 permanently banned for blitz-posting 10 threads of highly concentrated spam, each in a different forum.

bafficinato made excessively abusive comments about a model, her admirers, average BEA users, a nationality, etc., etc., etc..  Permanently banned.

Demon posted link to personal/identifying info about a model. Banned 30 days.

Applebox posted link to a **18** page. One week ban.

italliano213 gets a 30 day ban for a borderline-underag3d post and casual misrepresentation of copyright ownership.

orgon gets a 60 day ban for soliciting password-protected content from FDD site after a previous ban and a warning for the same thing.

entimatrix gets a 30 day ban for a 1-1-1-violating post of 3 images depicting under-18 subjects.

inmuts gets 2 weeks off to grow up... his posts on 10/3/6 resemble those made by either a chi1dish troll or a trollish chi1d.

ranjeeta12 Permanently Banned for 8 posts of under-18 spam.

Governor gets 2 weeks off to review his user agreement after posting prohibited content and not even bothering to remove it himself when he replied to another user who told him it was a violation. EDIT: ban cancelled as it appears user was attempting to edit/fix his own violation when the mod was doing so himself.

AlexiaFan earns a two week temp ban for posting **18** link in violation of the user agreement.  

abaruz gets two weeks off for posting a link to a file that contained both Score content and depictions of minors. Only his claim that he didn't know what was inside this rar file keeps him from getting a much longer temp ban.

ninjrk gets two weeks off for posting clearly logo'd and unmorphed Score content.

Hentaibee gets two weeks off for posting a link to a page with Score content.

ravenhawkwind gets a 14 day ban for posting an image of an underaged girl.

silkeborg gets 2 weeks off for soliciting prohibited content/sources.

naze1 permanently banned for spam-blitz, underag3d content, 1-1-1 violations, and defying 2 previous permanent bans.

fredlay: After being advised by another user, then warned by a moderator, fredlay decided to go ahead and repost the exact same prohibited content AGAIN. He can have two weeks off to consider why this was unwise.

NaturalForYou gets a 14 day ban for posting content downloaded from a prohibited content source.

algebraicaddict, formerly known as polypropsal, gets permanently rebanned for thwarting a previous bannination.

well_endowed gets a 14 day ban.  Posted 2 images of an underaged girl, as well as a link to a .rar archive containing an excessive quantity of copyrighted photos of the same girl, her underaged friends, and her family.

mamamia gets a 14 day ban.  Posted multiple 1-1-1 of **18** photos, with **18** references and a link to a gallery of even more **18** images.

imnuts gets a second (90 day) temp-ban for trolling, agitating, asshattery, etc.

Grotto gets 14 days off for posting a photo of an obviously underaged girl.

Carter

• Video Tycoon
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2006, 05:47:22 PM »
User Yashoe banned, first from chat, then from the forum to stop him from circumventing the chat room ban for repeated harrassment of BEA chat participants via PM after repeatedly being told to stop.

User was warned repeatedly not to PM every visitor to chat, every time they entered asking A/S/L.  He did anyway. We warned him he'd be banned if he did it again. He did. Warned him he was banned from chat and that if he returned to chat his forum membership would be banned to block his return.

10 seconds later he returned to chat.

BANNINATED!

http://forum.bearchive.com/showprofile.php?Cat=0&User=15022&page=2&what=showmembers

User FiSH gets a month off for posting a pro-Nazi graphic.  

AFreeID gets a 14 day ban... after being warned not to link to a **18** pic, he attached the same pic.

AFreeID earns a permanent ban for returning as user bet316 in spite of his temp ban.

Kimerica is permanently banned for posting more underag3d content in his first post after returning from a 2-month ban for the same offense.

2cvfanaat2cv gets a 2 week ban for ignoring multiple warnings not to dupe post and post in the wrong forum.

Bager gets a 14 day ban for posting unmorphed Daktari Lorenz content (after two other rule violations within a 34 day period).

User joaneljare, aka sakura, aka morten, returned in spite of a previous permanent  ban to post more under-18 pics.  We're permanently banning him again.

user Gone is permanently banned for multiple rule violations.

user mokolobi, who doesn't seem to be 18 yet, is banned for 2 years, during which we hope she will celebrate her 18th birthday.

user jayne, after ignoring multiple warnings about rule violations went ahead and posted more of them. Two weeks off for bad behavior.

user pfunk gets two weeks off for directing abusive and confrontational remarks at other users.

user rubbersuck banned for 3 months for repeatedly posting spam to promote a disk of probably-pirated content, and for posting an image of borderline3-underag3d subjects.

erzincansw123 re-perm-banned for numerous commercial off topic spam.

silkeborg earns his second temp ban (this time for a month) for a post again related to prohibited content sources, same as last time. Should he choose to return in a month's time, any more such violations will result in his permanent banning from the BEA community.

User Katt gets 2 weeks off for posting 3 similar, overly-spammy threads advertising his paysites.

wingedassassin gets a 2 week temp ban for extraordinary rudeness and immaturity relating to his needless insulting of a model active in the forums. Should he ever have the foolishness to do so again, he'll be permanently banned from the BEA.

User jwatson, after 2 prior temp bans for similar violations (and at least a total of three violations) chose to post Score content yet again. For this, he gets his LAST temp ban at the BEA: 3 months this time. His next violation of any kind, no matter how 'accidental' will result in his permanent bannishment from this community.

User anaslover: despite being warned before, this user was seemingly unable to resist violating the BEA Owner's rules re: prohibited info, etc... and thus can have 2 weeks off to think about his choices. Next such display of poor judgement on his part will have much more lasting consequences.  

User belli gets 8 weeks off for his third borderline/underag3d post. His next violation will result in a permanent ban.

joneblaze gets a 60 day ban for posting a link to a site featuring clothed photosets of underag3d actresses.

Bager gets a 30 day ban for posting a link to a site featuring **19** content, his second violation of this rule.

9worshipperofangeladevi gets a 30 day ban for posting a link to a webpage containing a model's real name and private info, etc.

For now posting a Score image AFTER having been temp banned at least twice before (including once for insulting a model needlessly... such a mature gentleman that tittieboy) this user now gets his LAST CHANCE/temp ban of two months off to either grow up or be excluded from this community permanently.  

User "almost" gets a 14 day ban for violating the 1-1-1 rule by posting 2 morph request threads for same model within 24 hours, after being explicitly told not to do it.

user lzxtp banned for posting image of a subject obviously under the age of 18.

After ignoring not one but TWO explicit warnings NOT to post torrent info/links here, GermanMan did so again with a jolly 'no risk, no fun' comment. His link has been removed and he's been banned.

Despite having already gotten a temp ban before, user boobsrdabomb continues to believe that for some unknown reason he's not bound by the same rules as the rest of us. For his most recent 1-1-1 violation, he gets a month off and this will be his LAST temp ban/second chance.

User Hiram gets 2 weeks off for a short outburst of asshattery.

1-post 'user' busenfan has been banned for posting link to ebay auctions for DVDs of pirated material.

Ghost_Man gets a 2 week ban for posting a link to excessive quantities of copyrighted content.

User pie permanently banned for posting identical offensive rants in 10 different threads.

User ilovelinsey gets 2 weeks off for posting a link to excessive quantities of copyrighted content, which by his admission, were sourced from a website prohibited by the Owner's rules. Both are no-nos that endanger this community.

User ThomasSchmidt gets 2 weeks off for posting information that could be used to find a model on a prohibited site, after previously being warned for the same thing.

boobsterama posted insensitive, inflammatory comments about another user, so he'll be cooling off for a couple of weeks.

lordradi gets 2 weeks off for repeatedly posting off-topic messages in randomly-selected threads and discussion categories.

derf79 gets 7 days off for posting directions to a **18** page along with statements indicating that he knew it was against the rules to do so.

npenbloc posted another 1-1-1 violation after removing moderator's comments from several of his earlier 1-1-1's.  Two week temp ban.

user dverdier banned for 2 weeks for 1-1-1 violations and ignoring previous warnings.

user Gregori turns out to have been permanently-banned user Shadowcom, so we've permanently banned Gregori.

user npenbloc, who was temp-banned this week for repeated 1-1-1 violations and tampering with moderated posts, tried to thwart his ban by posting as user foo_c_m.  Both user IDs have been permanently banned.

Palomine

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2007, 12:26:13 PM »
Furor_Teutonicus has been banned for his posts filled with racist hate speech. They were also filled with ignorant revisionist history, but that just makes him look like a foolish goose-stepping parrot and didn't contribute to the ban.  

User massivenatslover was discovered to be the permanently banned user named pulp, defying his previous ban. He has been permanently rebanned.  

sirboobsalot was actually boobsrdabomb, who was currently enjoying his last of three temp bans. Both UIDs are now permanently banned, since he clearly feels the rules that apply to everyone else here don't apply to him.  

apu2005, after having been warned/temp banned before, gets a month off for posting **18** content.

user kiva87 is a previously-banned user returning in defiance of his previous ban, so he has been banned again.

2cvfanaat2cv has received a one month temp ban for posting age-inappropriate content.

fukolover gets a 14 day ban... 6 of his first 9 posts were minor rule violations.

paula382236 receives a 30 day ban for another Daktari Lorenz image post.

rubbersuck1973 gets a Permanent Ban for defying his previous permanent ban, and for posting the same old spam again.

User jmb2006 aka Electronical gets a month off for repeated 1-1-1 violations after ignoring warnings, including his creation of extra UIDs in an attempt to not get caught breaking the rule.

user imnuts receives a permanent ban for his remarkably consistent antagonism toward just about everyone.

users westwood, jmb2006, and electronical, all of whom are the same person, have been permanently banned for posting in defiance of an existing temp-ban.

user bignatslover received a 2-week temp ban for deleting moderators' comments in 2 of his posts.

"user" Ron is permanently banned for spamming us with his very first post.

ickraak gets a month off for posting blatantly underag3 content. There's no place here for that sort of thing.

Khenniyh gets 2 weeks off for ignoring previous warning and then posting **18** link.

User mygroups0000 permanently banned for spamming, multiple 1-1-1's, and multiple offerings of excessive copyrighted content.

User hentai_ninja permanently banned for posting a link to a video of a 12-year-old girl.

User requiem received a 2-week ban for posting images of a probable minor.

As darby_crash has seen fit to ignore a warning for a prior violation, he/she can have a couple weeks off to rethink his/her choices esp. as related to his/her post of a mysapce image earlier today (3/15/07).

apatel gets 2 weeks off for posting a link to copyrighted property of the score group.  

User The_Best (aka users erey, naze1, and Janey1) is again permanently banned for commercial spamming, massive 1-1-1 violations, and defying previous bans.

tom_g gets a month off for his second temp ban, once again for a cornicopia of violations. Next time is his last.

Ironbeard gets a 14 day ban for posting an offer to provide prohibited content or information, after previously receiving a warning for posting exactly the same kind of offer.

apu2005 gets a 60 day ban for crossposting a duplicate ID request after previously being warned and temp-banned for the same offense.

For again posting apparently underag3/borderlin3 material after ignoring prior warning(s), user BMW can have 2 weeks off to try to grasp that it's the Owner's cautious policies that count here, not his personal opinion of a subject's 'look.'

After ignoring multiple warnings before now, user bustan gets a month off for his most recent infraction, this one involving posting of prohibited content.

User sven699 gets a month off for soliciting **18** information after several prior warnings for various rule violations.

SlimPike gets a 2-week temp ban for posting a link to a site featuring underag3d models after previously being warned for a similar violation.

ShallowHal68 gets a 2-week ban for crossposting 4 images after being asked repeatedly to follow the rules.

monsterfacial gets a 2-week ban for posting video of a 12-year-old girl.

Chessteruk gets a 2-month ban for posting private information reputedly about a model.  Although the info was partially obscured, it could still be used to google the complete info.

Bleep gets 2 weeks off to gain some DESPERATELY NEEDED common sense after posting about 'sighting' an "11-12 year old" girl. Such content is NOT allowed here under ANY circumstances!!! JEEZ!!! - a flabbergasted Palomine

MidnightFC gets a much-needed week off to ACTUALLY READ his user agreement... his multiple violations ranging from posting Score Group property to assertion of false copyright have simply taken up too much mod time. He's had plenty of second chances... he can come back in a week if he wants to w/no grudges held, but he MUST abide by the BEA policies from THIS POINT ON. Midnight, PLEASE read the rules and DO NOT assert copyright on stuff you've capped from videogames and modified (as has been explained to you multiple times both publicly and privately). -a thoroughly exhausted Palomine

drasAhambra gets a week off for making a **18** solicitation after being given only a warning for a prior violation. You'd think that a free-pass on the first violation would be enough to motivate someone to read the rules they signed. - a  disappointed Palomine

ThomasSchmidt gets a month off for a pair of violations: for posting multiple image-links (in excess of 1-1-1) to content on another site that had been intentionally moved offline by the other site's webmaster, and for claiming copyright ownership of an image he does not own.  

wizard gets two weeks off for posting an attachment containing multiple images of a "VERY young" subject. You'd think that his brain would have stepped in to stop him when he was holding down the shift key, but apparently not. NO images of subjects who are or might appear to be underag3 can be posted here: period.

lordradi receives a 30 day ban for his fourth effort to post a picture that has nothing to do with the thread in which he posted it.

jwatson gets another 60 day ban for posting information about a prohibited site.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2007, 08:12:06 PM »
User brassiere receives a 2-week ban for posting a borderline/underag3 image after a previous warning for the same offense.

conchwest47 posted picture of 12-year-old girl with macromastia. Banned for 2 weeks.

Ignoring warnings from disconcerted bystanders, asiatitman posted video of 12-year-old girl with macromastia, and was also banned for 2 weeks.

janemans rebanned since he's the perm-banned user Jayne. Idiocy always rises to the top, making itself clearly visible.

gosooners gets a 30 day ban for posting current city of residence and place of employment of a model.

jason_bond gets a 7 day ban for posting another 1-1-1 violation only 8 days after being warned for the same thing.

italliano213 gets a 30 day ban for a repeat 1-1-1 violation after being warned for same, plus posting a link to a website featuring underag3-appearing models.

users Boobifanx, BBburns, Boobifanx2, and PBDFan have been permanently banned because they're all aliases of user BBF, who was permanently banned earlier for asshattery by Auto_Reply.

DaleCooper gets a week off for posting a torrent link.

Vitor gets 2 weeks off for his total lack of tact... users ARE entitled to express negative opinions about models here, but are expected to do so with at least a minimum of polite common sense, considering that fans of those models, and even the models themselves, are often here too. If Vitor can come to understand this distinction, he's welcome to return... if not, he might as well find someplace else to vent his spleen. -Pal

jordan101 gets a 7 day ban for posting four uncopyrighted **18**-like candids in a single thread on a single day; two of the photos featured probably-underaged girls, and one of the posts was a duplicate of another thread the user started.

thestremp, BillyBoy102, Dirty98, and Harry98 are all the same user.  He seems to have created multiple IDs in an attempt to cheat the 1-1-1 rule.  One of his posts included an image of a young teenager.  Three of the IDs are permanently banned.  The fourth is temporarily banned for two weeks.

thestremp, BillyBoy102, Dirty98, Harry98, enzo9010, and juggs2001 are all the same user, and have now been permanently banned for attempting to return after various bans.  

After several warnings for minor rule violations, user Ghost_Man gets a week off to review the rules after posting a link to a significant amount of prohibited content.

An angry-seeming moron named WeinerBeater was permanently banned for posting several images that would have offended most people.

Boob_Ring posted a Score image.  After it was removed by a mod, he cropped off the Score logo, reposted it, and wrote ”it’s ok now”. Two week ban.

AndreaBecker gets a month off for posting his third 1-1-1 violation and fifth overall violation.

terelurus has been permanently banned; this was user morten / sakura / joaneljare / mokolobi returning in defiance of several permanent bans.

Shabbabeath gets a week off for knowingly posting [censored] content.

Despite being given a polite warning earlier, user dissenter insisted on making nothing but confrontational, 'nasty-ass' comments and thus gets 2 weeks off to reconsider his world-view.

I_Love_Megumi gets a 30 day ban for posting a picture of sabrina sabrok at age 12.

New user killeronly_001 gets a 30 day ban for soliciting a means of  unauthorized access to a members-only site.

ThomasSchmidt receives a 6-month ban for posting a well-known **19** photo of a minor, after receiving repeated warnings about the **19**/**18** rules.

joneblaze has been permanently banned after his 6th violation of the 1-1-1 rules.

drasAlhambra is off for two weeks for 1-1-1, due to his/her prior violations and temp ban.

maxmax has been permanently banned after throwing a spectacular tantrum in response to a polite warning.

pilloman gets a 7 day ban for posting a 1-1-1 violation several hours after being warned for 1-1-1's in the same thread.

seanster gets a 2 week temp ban (not his first time) for posting a link to a web page that contained clearly marked property of the Score Group. When a user links a page, THEY are responsible for making sure that the page doesn't violate their BEA user agreement.

lightning77 receives a 60 day ban for posting a painting that depicted a young boy in a sexually-suggestive situation with an adult woman.  

bignatslover earns a month off for posting a link to a clearly logod Score pic AFTER prior warnings and a temp ban. This is his second and final temp ban.

Atlas gets a week off for posting 2 Score images in the same thread within minutes of each other. (Ban extended to 1 month for additional, spammy/off-topic posts.)

dvddestroyer gets a 7 day ban for soliciting mass quantities of Score content.

hexvoodoo gets a 14 day ban for repeated violations of the posting limits and prohibited content rules.

joeb gets a 14 day ban for posting an image from and a link to a **18**-like site that hosts images of under-18 subjects. (Later perm-banned by Cheviot for defying the temp ban.)

Metal gets a 2 month temporary ban for posting a photo of a girl under the age of 18.

anthony_hopkins gets a 14 day ban for posting a pointer to a prohibited site, while apparently knowing it was against the rules.

eat_at_larrys gets a 14 day ban for posting a score image and unnecessarily harsh remarks about another user.

Bager gets a 60 day ban for posting a link to Score content on a porn-portal site.

Birl gets a 30 day ban for posting a link to a bunch of pirated Next-door Nikki pics on another board.  His second offense of this kind.

Van gets a 30 day ban for editing a moderated post in order to restore a prohibited link that had previously been censored.

For his third underag3/borderlin3 violation after ignoring prior warnings and a temp ban, user BMW gets 2 months off.

User jwatson receives a 4-month ban for posting an unmorphed Score photo after previous warnings not to do that.

Users bustan, bustiy, almost, and Metal --all the same person-- are permanently banned for using multiple user IDs to defy a temporary ban.

User dissenter gets a 2-week ban for posting an unmorphed Score photo.

User lewisje gets a 2-week ban for soliciting prohibited content and trying to sidestep a previous moderation.

andy12385  gets a 2-week ban for posting several threads with pics of possibly underag3d models.

wilfriedrpunkt gets 2 weeks off for posting a link to an excessive quantity of Score content.

Vorlon has been discovered to be an alternate ID for another user who is temporarily banned, so both IDs have been permanently banned for thwarting the temporary ban.  

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2007, 01:40:10 PM »
User jasmenxxx78 gets two weeks off for posting 3 images from a prohibited source, of a model who is probably under 18, in violation of the daily posting limits rule.  Holy crap, let's not break them all at once...

pj99999 gets a week off for starting multiple threads promoting the same subject despite warnings... i.e.: spamming. -Pal  

lovine has been permanently banned for defying bans of his 3 previous user IDs.

charabia has been banned since he is lovine, etc... Extra steps will be taken to encourage him not to return to where he's not welcome.  

For soliciting morphs via PM of subjects that he admits appear to be under 18, Theo is banned for 2 weeks (in light of his prior violations/warnings as well).

User dissenter permanently banned for multiple inflammatory posts.

User BimBoobs banned for two weeks for a possibly-underag3d, crossposted [censored] image.

User Dragontear banned for 4 weeks for 1-1-1 and excessive linking to copyrighted content after a previous warning.

Users id_test2 and NIR, who were aliases of the same user, have been permanently banned for trying to thwart previous permanent bans.

User banana69 has been permanently banned for persistent spamming and repeatedly posting links to prohibited content after a prior warning.

User OAD has been permanently banned for making harshly critical comments about a model.

User BaltimoreBullet receives a one-month ban for making insulting comments about a model who posts here.

Samu has been banned for violating section 5 of the Owner's rules: he chose to  post about the legal ramifications of site policy (in lurid detail, despite the fact his grasp of such topics is embarrassingly amateur). Since he previously described the BEA as a 'backwater' hardly worthy of his participation, a site unable to assist his efforts to download vast quantities of copyrighted content, I'm sure this ban will not cramp his style.

Stevefoto (and his other UID(s)) has been banned for a month for ignoring another mod's warning NOT to create additional UIDs just to post more morph requests. When being given a second chance (being let off with a warning) it's best to heed the advice.

full_metal_hulk banned for posting commercial/off-topic spam, a violation of the rules and apparently the only reason he created a forum account.  

JohnnyPretender has been permanently banned for posting abusive, inflammatory comments in multiple threads, after prior warnings not to do that.

Implator earns a week off for posting content from a prohibited source in the Model IDQ forum, despite having been warned NOT to submit material from that source. Next time he does this, it's a month off, and if he does it again after that... Edit: Two of Implator's aliases also banned for the same week.

Just returned from a 2-week temp ban for soliciting private morphs of underag3 subjects, Theo posts the same request again (he must think we have no short-term memory). For this, and in view of his history of posting/soliciting underag3/bornderline content, which is prohibited here, he's given another month off. On his return, ANY additional offense involving prohibited content will earn him a permanent ban, after which he can go find a site that caters to his particular fetish.  

User ny2001s receives a 30-day ban for 1-1-1 violations after previously being warned and temp-banned for the same kind of activity.

Hawksvcd gets a week off to re-read the rules after posting his fourth rule violation... having ignored three prior warnings/second chances.  

User Pete42 was a permanently-banned user revisiting us under a different username.  He's been rebanned.

Mictian gets a week off for his third violation his user agreement. Warnings and requests don't seem to persuade him to read/abide by the rules... maybe he'll find the time this week.

After being given a 'second chance' at least twice before, user Maximus now earns a week off (and is lucky to get only a week) for intentionally posting material/reference that he knows is not allowed (evidenced by his attempt to disguise the reference). He's officially out of second chances: his next/fourth violation will be dealt with MUCH more sternly. If he cannot comfortably live within the terms of his user agreement, he should definitely find some other forum to participate in.

rain102 gets a week off for knowingly posting prohibited content that also appears as though it could be construed as underag3.

User Cojo gets 2 weeks off for posting a [censored] image and link after a prior warning not to post the same kind of content.

After having been warned by mods at least 2 prior times (out of this user's 4 prior posts) destylouknow has earned himself a two-week break for his continued posting that advocates violation of the user agreement and attacks mods (whom are also users) for their enforcement of the site rules. On his return, destylouknow will either behave himself or find himself unwelcome in this community.

JUSTIN_SANE earns two weeks off for his most recent violation, in which he expressed a negative opinion about a model who's also a user here. That, in and of itself, is NOT against site rules. However, the grossly offensive manner in which he chose to post IS. When he returns from temp ban, he'd be well-advised to THINK about the impact of his words BEFORE he posts them.

apu2005 gets his last temp ban (of 2 months) for publicly soliciting content that he knew was owned by Score Publications.

User tormentor and an alias of his both receive a 60 day ban for posting a Score photo and soliciting more, after receiving several previous warnings about the rules.

User iDream gets a one month ban for posting my*space content after previously being banned for posting similar content.

User phlalawyer gets a one-week ban for posting directions to a my*space page even though he apparently knew it was against the rules.

User pj99999 gets a two-month ban for posting spam after several previous warnings and a shorter previous ban for the same offense.

wilfriedrpunkt gets a two-month ban for his third 1-1-1 violation and sixth overall violation.

We bid a permanent farewell to users Bager and iDream, who turned out to be one guy with two IDs and a profound inability to follow rules.

User kalel1 gets two weeks off for posting pictures of the same model in two different threads within 24 hours, after receiving two previous warnings not to do that.

daviszzle gets a month off not simply for posting prohibited content, but for ignoring the rules and another user's warning about the violation. He could have heeded the kind warning and removed the pic himself well before a mod saw it, and thus received NO consequence... but since his need (to ID prohibited material) outweighed the Owner's rules and the well-being of this site as a whole, he can have a month off to sit and stew.  

jklope4 gets a week off for posting a reference to a site that he knows is prohibited.

Nerv gets a week off for posting a reference to a site that he knows is prohibited.

After receiving no less than three prior warnings about rule violations, deno21 went ahead and posted clearly marked violation content. Two weeks off so he can re-read the terms of his User Agreement.

bignatslover gets a month off for his third and final temp ban for posting violation content. This is his LAST 'second chance'... on his return, the next time he violates his contract with the BEA Owner (the User Agreement each user 'signs' to participate here) he will be permanently banned since the BEA can't afford to tolerate his reckless actions indefinitely.  

Wobbler gets two weeks off for posting a link to his FTP site --which contains pirated Daktari Lorenz vids available for downloading-- several months after a mod warned him not to post the same link.

implantsonly gets a month off for posting a strong personal attack against another user.

hugejugglover gets a week off (and is lucky it's just a week) for posting his political (presidential election) editorial in the GF. Normally, this wouldn't warrant a temp ban, but this user has already received warnings/second chances for posting [censored] content (in Sept. '06) and Score content (twice: in Dec. '06 and Sept. '07)... thus he's already exhausted ALL his second chances and squandered the goodwill that would have been shown for a user w/o such demonstrated carelessness about the Owner's rules/consideration for others.  

wingedassassin gets a month off for posting links to sites that feature numerous subjects who appear to be min0rs, a serious violation of the BEA Owner's user agreement. The fact that wingedassassin has been warned (and even temp banned) about this before figured into his current temp ban, which will probably be his last... next such violation from him will likely result in permanent banning since the BEA will not tolerate users who habitually break their word and endanger this site.

sodium is banned since he has already been permanently banned under other aliases. Eventually it will sink through his skull that he'll never be welcome here again under any guise, and that the more he trespasses here now, the more he invites repercussions, which are now in the works. Once permanently banned, returning here under an alias is considered hacking: the user forcibly entering where they are not welcome nor authorized. As such, they'll be held accountable.

malin82, Mercucius55 and pj99999 are banned for being the same fellow who uses one alias to return while temp banned under another, all with the goal of spamming about a particular site.

inherency receives a one-week temporary ban for posting a picture from a prohibited site and naming its source, after receiving two previous warnings about the same type of violation.

boristheblade gets a one-month temporary ban for posting a collage image containing at least one girl who is obviously under the age of 18.