DJ_Siren

• C Cup
    • djsiren.deviantart.com
Maxi Mounds, Crystal Storm, and Colt 45 in St. Louis!
« on: August 05, 2004, 12:19:07 AM »
Well, East St. Louis, anyway. Just got a flyer, apparently all three women will be featured at PT's Sports Cabaret between August 16th thru the 22nd for their 21st anniversary celebration. A friend of mine from the nearby Platinum Club tipped me off. No info on their site so far ( http://www.ptsshowclub.com/clubs/stlouis/sports/index.html ) but I did scan the flyer in question.  
~It's either real or it's a dream; there's nothing that is in between~
<a href="http://djsiren.deviantart.com" target="_blank">My DeviantArt page (boobs ahoy!)</a>

Tiggo

• Banned User
Re: Maxi Mounds, Crystal Storm, and Colt 45 in St. Louis!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 10:06:47 PM »
Thank you so much for this post, man!

I browse (okay... lurk) all over the BEA and rarely is there such an informative and timely post as this!

Amazingly, I'll be in Memphis that weekend, so I am SO there!!

I haven't seen Crystal Storm advertised anywhere in over two years!!

Thanks again, man, I wish there was someway I could repay you...

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 08:50:58 AM »
lol. too bad they couldnt get chelsea too...

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 06:48:53 PM »
Didn't get to go... sadness... did anybody else out there go?

If so, how bout some details!!  

Maxi_Mounds

• C Cup
    • www.maximounds.com
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 09:11:24 PM »
Hi Guys,
Sorry you missed the shows, they were a blast. ;-) Here are a couple of pics we did, hope you like. I'm off to the expo!

Luv,
Maxi

Images are ©MaxiMounds.com (But I love to show off)

Maxi_Mounds

• C Cup
    • www.maximounds.com
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 09:12:27 PM »

Images are ©MaxiMounds.com (But I love to show off)

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004, 10:00:17 PM »
  BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!

Oh my GOD!!!  THE Maxi Mounds responded to my request!  Thank you Maxi!!  You are such a goddess!!  I saw you in Lexington, KY last August (or September) and as always you were BREATHTAKING  

My cup already runneth over, but is there any info you could give on Crystal Storm?  Is she still dancing or touring?  

I still can't believe it!  

StormDancer

• D Cup
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2004, 07:22:56 PM »
Well, tigol, I'm kinda reluctant to tell you what happened AFTER Crystal left St. Louis.  You see, she went to MEMPHIS and played at Babe's Showclub for 4 nights.

And she was FANTASTIC!!!

Good God, she's as gorgeous as I've ever seen her (and I've been seeing her for 12 years...) and her shows were awesome!  She is the EPITOME of slim 'n' stacked!  Woof!

She was also in the final stages of preparation for her appearance at the Club Owner's/Fan Fair Expo in Vegas.  As you can see from the pics on this site from the convention, she is positively radiant!

Yes, she still tours and she apparently will be doing at least two magazine layouts in the future.  Oh, and check out her new website at:  www.crystalstorm.us.

StormDancer  
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can exist only until the voters discover they can vote themselves largesse (defined as a liberal gift) out of the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that democracy always collapses over a loose fiscal policy, always to be followed by a dictatorship."  -- Alexander Fraser Tyler

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants, they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. " -- Thomas Jefferson

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2004, 03:52:08 PM »
Thank you Stormdancer (and great avatar by the way).

I am chewing at the bit to once again see Ms. Storm.  As I'm sure you know, she is one of the sweetest, flirtiest, cutest, bright-eyed JOYS to be around.  She really seemed to enjoy her status as blonde buxom BOOB goddess, and just GLOWED with excitement and confidence.  Truly a pleasure to see dance and talk to.  

I will watch the new website with great anticipation for the next time she comes within 300 miles of my home in East TN.

Thanks again for being the bearer of such AMAZING good news!!!