Gtech

• G Cup
Wedding whoppers..(a hometown sighting)...
« on: August 04, 2001, 02:07:00 AM »
I really wasn't looking forward to our outing last evening...wife and I were invited to the wedding of a girl who babysat our kids.  But the food was to be good catered by the best place in town, I figured THAT would be the highlight of the evening, but I was wrong.

After arriving my wife sat down and was reading who the wedding party....(this was a girl that we had gone to church with as well and so we knew some of her friends), as we were reading I spied a name that was familiar "Sarah" and when I saw it also remembered that the last time I saw her she was quite busty...

Anyway as the bride's maids made their way in I waited patiently for Sarah's turn, we were sitting on the last occupied row and so I got a good look as she approached.  The dresses they wore were a crushed velvet of sorts w/ a halter like design on the top except they had a high back to them as well and showed little skin.  When it was finally her turn to walk as she got closer I became more and more amazed.  It was obvious she was strapped in extremely tight(she is about 5'7" and 140lb, so not too skinny but has some meat on her bones)as her bust was literally squished from her arm pits to her elbows(with her arms at her sides), it also bulged out in front another 4-6".  She was much larger than I remember(but it has been about a year since I've seen her last).  Being strapped in so tight there was no movement that I saw, she had about 3 or 4 inches of boob that was pressed out of the top of the bra but not visable due to the high neck of the dress and the most interesting part was when she got to within about 4 or 5 feet of us you could see on the side at the arm hole where her boobs were even trying to escape at that point and just bugling out screaming to be free.  I was floored and kept my eye on her the whole evening needless to say.  If I had to guess at a size as it was hard to tell with her being SO confined I'd say 38 G or H.  As a nice "touch" to the evening as we were leaving I talked to her for a minutes and got a hug...whoa....very nice.