philipott

• B Cup
videos in the BEA
« on: August 25, 2001, 07:53:00 PM »
I'm a new member here and Ireally go for the video section (as well as everything else of course...)

However I'm getting frustrated becasue these are SOOO short. Is there anywhere we can see full length versions (ie 30 mins and longer)?

Also I tried to get into the clips for Cheviot films. Could make it excpet for the one about 'Amply something' which really worked, as she walked across the floor with those boobs bouncing I went to heaven...then came down with a bang when it lasted all of about 10-15 SECS...

Where ARE thes videos? Please let me know

Thanks

Philip

Philip Andrews

Re: videos in the BEA
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2001, 10:01:00 PM »
Hey, how long do you expect a video to last, when somebody has taken an existing video, and morphed each frame one at a time? You got any conception how many man-hours 15 seconds of video morphing represents? I'm impressed that anybody has the patience to do it at all; Expecting them to devote their lives to turning out a full length movie would be absurd!

MrHHH

• L Cup
Re: videos in the BEA
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2001, 11:35:00 PM »
15 seconds of video footage at 24 frames per second is 360 frames of video.

360 morphs dude.

Now, he has some assistance with high-tech video editing equipment, but it's still a lot of work, even with someone with professional skills.

Not to rant, you just didn't know.

So, you're mistaken that there is some "Whole Video" out there. What you're seeing is the whole thing.

[ August 25, 2001: Message edited by: MrHHH ]