Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Cartoon, drawings, anime and Manga girls with big tits MERGED
« Reply #4215 on: March 02, 2016, 09:00:36 AM »

Annie looks great there Lightfoot... intentionally or no, she's gotta lotta that Suzanne Pritchard thing going on!

Thanks for the great illustration... very nicely done! :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:40:23 PM by Palomine »

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #4216 on: March 10, 2016, 04:40:26 PM »
Shysna Art (from Skyrim Mods - Shynsa's Sexy Bodyslide Preset for Skyrim)

I tried to post a version that is 480 x 720 but it wouldn't "dance".  I must have done something wrong.

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #4217 on: March 10, 2016, 06:06:37 PM »
Ahh yes I have those mods on my game too, and there's a nice variety of bodies seen around the land.

Hard to play one handed though

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #4218 on: March 10, 2016, 11:51:25 PM »
Ahh yes I have those mods on my game too, and there's a nice variety of bodies seen around the land.

Hard to play one handed though

Oh My !!!!         Just what do you mean.

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #4219 on: March 12, 2016, 01:13:27 PM »
There were so many naked gigantic tits flopping around Skyrim that I had to wankplay

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #4220 on: March 12, 2016, 02:50:21 PM »
I only just started watching Samauri Champloo recently and saved episode 1 on my Tivo so eventually I could get around to capping this bit and posting it. I needn't have bothered, since simply typing "samurai champloo bouncing breasts" into google and clicking the first result turned up the attached gif, which is better quality than anything I'd have capped. :)

BTW, those aren't actually her breasts under there... she's smuggling fireworks. Bit of a shame really, since she makes a nice impression that way. :)

0e798974461858c8c0a53d9a438feaf4 bouncing "breasts" (fireworks) in ep1

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #4221 on: March 16, 2016, 09:25:44 PM »
Jinkies!

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #4224 on: April 02, 2016, 01:15:15 PM »

:o

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #4225 on: April 03, 2016, 06:56:55 PM »
From BalloonDolls celebrating 500,000 views on DeviantArt...

Number6

• E Cup
« Reply #4226 on: April 29, 2016, 12:27:06 AM »
Well, it has been a while since I've been around.  So here's another face that hasn't been around for a while, Aeon Flux (as created by DeviantArtist IDarkShadowI):
Be seeing you...

wheatman3

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #4227 on: April 29, 2016, 12:33:56 PM »
Well, it has been a while since I've been around.  So here's another face that hasn't been around for a while, Aeon Flux (as created by DeviantArtist IDarkShadowI):
oh i remember that show. it was weird as fuck.

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #4228 on: May 01, 2016, 08:50:50 AM »
Bam!

wheatman3

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #4229 on: May 09, 2016, 12:29:21 AM »
:o

You should see the short story that accompanied this...
yes i would like to see it.

From: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/xxxbattery/392258/C-BESHINE-preggo

Beshine groaned and heaved under the literal and figurative weight of her situation.  The consequences of allowing heretical forms of science to run amok by applying truly abominable genetic theories to living beings played out within her flesh.  Previously thought impossible forms of biological augmentation broke former laws of science by turning Beshine in to little more than a living factory producing endless supplies of milk and progeny.  With clitoral tissue grown to essentially be interwoven throughout her body, from her nipples to her ovaries, from breathing to birthing, every action of her life now kept her constantly in heat and on the edge of endless orgasms.

It was as if her breasts had entered a perpetual state of both puberty and pregnancy, and this wasn't far from the truth.  New breast tissue was being generated constantly, adding pounds of additional milk glands every day.  Each gland was arguably a hundred times more productive than a normal woman's, and Beshine shuddered without end under the sensations of her massive nipples releasing a constant torrent.  The feel of the fluid passing through her ducts and spraying with force in to the awaiting apparatus was near enough to drop her to her knees had her own belly not been so large as to prevent it.

The physicians whom were now the masters of her flesh had measured and calculated that her ovaries had grown and developed significantly in size and function.  Every week there'd be at least one moment when Beshine would scream with the greatest joy and release of pleasure, echoing all throughout the factory as copious amounts of girl cum gushed from her nethers.  The scientists knew that would be the sign that her ovaries had just released a strong new egg in to her recently grown ancillary womb.  A lottery would be held to find out whom had the honor of pumping her full of sperm today.  Once the egg was fertilized it would travel internally to her primary womb, where it would join the plethora of other developing {}.  Its addition to her growing brood would send a new burst of hormones to further power the growth of her breasts.

Every day the doctors would check her swollen nethers to see if she was ready to birth.  Like how the throat switches access from the esophagus to the trachea, eventually her nethers would open passage to the womb overfilled and over swollen with {}.  The bulges in her gigantic belly would shift and the next fully developed {} shifted position, preparing for its entry in to the world.  The onset of labor usually began with Beshine cumming in rapid succession until a waterslide of fluids were pouring out of her cunt, soaking the underside of her belly and thighs.  The {} would always slip easily through her hyper developed womanhood.

She was, in the minds of her masters, "A good start".
id like to see a part two with Chelsea Charms