ahamu22

• E Cup
Re: new "Jungle de Ikou! MAXI!" straight-to-DVD release ?
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2001, 10:18:00 AM »
yeah, i'm wondering what changes might have been made. i wouldn't mind a few, generally i prefer seeing a new spin on something rather than the same formula duplicated. there's bound to be a somewhat different feel, unless the exact same production team was involved. i just hope the animation budjet wasn't cut too much. the oavs weren't lavish in the animation department to begin with, and i think more tv shows are getting bigger budgets and often the animation compares very well with oavs...

anyway, i love the speculation, but i'm still not sure this thing exists. i only read one report, and not from the most credible source. the rumors haven't come together quite yet. supposedly the DVD is available today! i searched around amazon.co.jp but with alta vista's translation software, i wasn't able to run a search or anything, just browse the menus, and i didn't find anything. if someone could come up with a box cover, that would be excellent!

akio

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2001, 11:29:00 PM »
Heh heh Jungle De Ikou! Man that movie was so funny, not quite has funny has Goldenboy, but it was close enough.

I wish Media Blasters would update there web site, if any english speaking groupd of people would know about whats going on with JBI in Japan, they would know.

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2001, 09:45:00 AM »
God, why would anyone hopes Media Blasters updates anything? They are single-handedly the WORST american anime producing/dubbing company and have slaughtered EVERY single show they have done, with the possible exception of Jungle De Ikou. The only consolation is that they almost NEVER get the rights for any serious series. They have made abominations out of 2 of the best series out there, however.

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
WHAT!? How can you say Media Blasters is the worse? They did a good job on some of my favorite anime's like Rurouni Kenshin, Magic Knight Rayearth, Kite, Magic Users Club, Ninja Cadets, and many others.

Media Blasters is like becoming mad popular with there Rurouni Kenshin releases. Sure some of the eariler episodes were a bit off, but they got alot better.  Trust me, you don't want to here my rants on how RK even came to America because it's split between 3 different companies (Media Blasters, ADV and Sony).

Media Blasters is pretty serious with there stuf, if you want a company is is not serious at all try - Funimation

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Izlude ]

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2001, 02:33:00 PM »
ahhh damnit this sucks well i talked to the people working on the project they told me that it wasnt that they quit making it its just that it was licenced now so no one can touch it so in other words they said it can be on sale anytime from this week to 5 years from now...no really 5 years max out.....so im sorry i cant help you there....but might i suggest maybe amazing nure nanako or maybe some other great anime but oh well not much i can do its licenced now      

oh Izlude  i like the whole kenshin image you have of shishio (hope i spelt that right)

he he heres mine i made!

desperate to find some links to "HEN" manga!!
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2001, 12:58:00 PM »
I'm counting on all of knowledgeable BEA'ers out there to help me out on this one.

I've been a really big fan of the big-bust manga series called "HEN" (aka-"Strange Love") ever since I saw it at the Mansion of Midnight Eyes, but I've only found one other site that has pictures from the series; (a yahoo clubs site that's already dead).

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me of some websites that might have some more pix? I'd really, really appreciate it!!

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
great news for naime/hentai lovers
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2001, 01:08:00 AM »
I just saw that
t0kyocentral.com
reopened !
And guess what ! They got tons of big bust
stuff ! , such
as the hard to get cg cd-roms of "needle garden" !!!!!

woooohoooooo !

Cartoon, drawings, anime and Manga girls with big tits MERGED
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2002, 02:27:00 AM »
Hi, I was hoping someone can point me in the direction of the best websites to browse/order dvd's on anime/hentai big tits, be, etc..  
Cheers

Cartoon, drawings and anim girls with big tits
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2002, 05:03:00 PM »
Howdy all.  Was wondering if I could get some help finding any BIG bust anime titles.  I believe 'Jungle de Ikou' is the biggest I have ever seen, and was wondring if there any other titles that stack up [pun fully intended] to this one.  I was a little disappointing how little over-all screen time her big boobs got, but was probably the biggest I have seen in anime.  

I know there is a DVD-ROM or such with some outrageously proportioned girls, based off of 'Ogenki Clinic' I believe, and not the one that was released over here, that one had none unfortunately.  Though there are at least 3 titles with the Ogenki Clinic in it, 'Welcome to Ogenki Clinic', 'Return to Ogenki Clinic, and 'Check into Ogenki Clinic'.  Not sure if any of those contain any characters who are extremely well endowed, have no clue.

Bottom line, I'm looking for anime, hopefully in wide distribution, on-line, etc., that have really big boobed characters.  Thanks in advance, take care everybody.

Gideon
[email protected]

Very_Zenn

• E Cup
Re: Looking for really big boobed anime titles
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2002, 05:07:00 AM »
Well, the screen time is lacking and at all times the character is clothed but there is a gal with the desired attributes in the titles Project: A-ko Blue side /Grey side.  Should be easy to get but you may be happier borrowing a copy and dubbing the relevant scenes.

Later
Matt

Matt's Free and Members Galleries

Free Gallery
Members Gallery

If you like my stuff, join my group.

Matt's Very Zenn Yahoo Group

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2002, 06:13:00 AM »
Yea verily, Ogenki Clinic has the large breasted babes.  

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2002, 09:34:00 AM »
as you move closer to hentai, it gets easier and easier to find those kinds of exaggerated proportions. "cool devices" is another one, but to me it's a very unpleasant show to watch. "jungle de ikou" is fantastic because on the surface it appears so innocent, like any other ranma1/2 or tenchi muyo. but really, it's not quite suitable for the young audiences who watch those other shows.

the creator of jdi, Yuji Moriyama, directed an oav series called Osagi-chan de Cue!! which has a pretty busty heroine. she's not in the same league as mii, but no one really is. the show is available on DVD in japan (i think two volumes are out now). but it's hard to find info about it. if i had a region-free DVD player, i might import it, but that would probably be pretty expensive.

i ran a quick google search...

order the japanese DVDs http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/search.html?type=GC&word=usagi&restrict=DVD

fan subbing (in spanish?) i couldn't get the page to load, but... www.anime-espanol.com/fansubs/principal.html

there's also a page somewhere on the web that has some screen shots and art, but i couldn't find it just now.

let me know if you find anything, usagi-chan related or otherwise.

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2002, 08:00:00 PM »
How about "Amazing Nurse Nanako" (which may go by a completely different Japanese title)?
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2002, 09:55:00 AM »
i personally didn't like nanako. it got a lot of hype for being a fan service extravaganza, but most of the show was conspiracy theory slush and mud and i got tired of wading through all that. also, the fan service really wasn't that good. if you felt that mii from jungle de ikou didn't have enough screen time, nanako will put you to **82**. plus, her boss treats her like shit and i think it's supposed to be funny.

Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2002, 02:30:00 PM »
Nice that you're posting again, ahamu22. By the way Gideon, there is another bust-related Anime series I found at the Pink Pineapple japanese website , don't know the name since I can't read Japanese but I got the link for it: Pink Pineapple website: Misty Moon Anime top menu

This link leads to the Mysty Moon Anime top menu. On the left it shows the link Usagi-chan de Cue that ahamu22 talked about, both vol. 1 and vol.2. While at the other side shows that Anime series I'm talking about. I hope that helps.

See ya.  

P.S: Hey ahamu22, I got your E-Mail. Sorry about that I didn't reply you back, I accidentally delete the mail.  
But I'm glad that you wrote me back. Explain me more about the project you're talking about, I forgot everything about it. My bro' who is the artist of the pics I showed you might help on it.  

What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com