Stephanie McMahon Helmsley
« on: August 07, 2001, 06:32:00 AM »
Has anybody else noticed the new super-sized balcony Stephanie has been sporting on WWF programing lately? I don't know if she's had a boob job or is wearing falsies in her bra, but she's at least a good and healthy DD or beyond now. Watching her last night on Raw strut around in the ring with those things I was amazed to see she was able to keep from tipping over.

[ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: squidsucker ]

ATClown

• C Cup
Re: Stephanie McMahon Helmsley
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2001, 12:39:00 PM »
I gotta agree.  I don't think they're DD range, but a solid D.  

I think they've always been that big.  She's wearing smaller tops and thrusting them out just a litle more.

Definite Drool Material, though.

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2001, 08:09:00 PM »
Remember, she and Triple H are supposed to be an item now.  He likes 'em big AKA Chyna.

JBob

• B Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2001, 10:08:00 PM »
I wasn't sure at first. Given the variation in her chest size from week to week depending on what bra she was wearing, I thought my eyes my be playing tricks on me, but she is definitely ALOT bigger. She's never been as big as she is now and she has been consistenly HUGE for the past couple weeks - *at least* a large D maybe even DD. I don't know if it's a boob job or pading (although there were nipples poking through her blouse), but I like it.  

ATClown

• C Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2001, 11:20:00 AM »
Given Chris Jericho's example from tonight...I stand corrected.

Never have I been so happy to be wrong.

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2001, 12:59:00 AM »
After seeing Raw, I must concur. Stephanie is definitely and I would suspect it to be surgery as oppossed to padding. Of course to be sure we'll need to wait for a bra and panties match.

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2001, 03:04:00 AM »
I thought you all might be interested in this.  It's from a WWF fan's website.
   "Stephanie McMahon was on the Opie and Anthony radio show today to promote Summer Slam but there were a few other things that went on.

First, she confirmed that she had just gotten breast implants and that it was partly brought about becuase she was seeing signs in the crowd that said 'Stephanie sags'. "

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2001, 07:00:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by BillN:

First, she confirmed that she had just gotten breast implants and that it was partly brought about becuase she was seeing signs in the crowd that said 'Stephanie sags'. "

!?

That's ALL it takes? I've obviously been approaching this from the wrong angle.

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2001, 08:21:00 PM »
Makes you wonder what would happen if fans started showing signs that read "They're still too small Stephanie".  

Tagman18

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2001, 02:18:00 AM »
Can anyone provide a good link for finding Stephanie pictures?  Most of the links I find for her have a variety of pictures, mostly from the ring, and seem to all be small sized.  Has she done any sexy photo shoots?  Does anyone have any photos from her latest Raw appearance?

I don't watch the WWF too often, but she's one I ususally look for.

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: Tagman18 ]

ShadowNinja

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2001, 09:56:00 AM »
www.wwfsteph.com

theres a few pics including the before/after one that was shown on wwf.