NorthernStars

• B Cup
What a find!!!! SOLVED it's Sarenna Lee and Danni Ashe
« on: October 08, 2004, 06:15:39 PM »
Found it on **19**. Don't know if already seen, but who
cares!! Any idea who those ladies are?!? 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 06:03:18 PM by Palomine »
The Best thing in life, is life itself... Thats why we are all here...

BP

• G Cup
Re: What a find!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 06:16:40 PM »
Um, that Danni Ashe and Sarenna Lee. Pretty sure that makes it an illegal pic around these parts...  

NorthernStars

• B Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 06:20:06 PM »
how come illegal??? its not scoreland or any other of those
i looked about the rules of postin pics, and it said that
any models of   SCORELAND but this photo isn't Scoreland pic, so this must be legal to here
(I guess )
The Best thing in life, is life itself... Thats why we are all here...

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 06:31:49 PM »
It is Danni and Sarenna.  It is a vidcap taken from a segment from the E! channel's "Wild On" series.  

IMHO, it is singularly the GREATEST segment in the history of the universe in terms of showcasing GI-NORMOUS boobs.  In the scene before the one from the pic, the camera actually focuses in on Danni's cleavage as she bounces her HUGEMONGOUS naturals.  They look bigger than I've EVER seen them in that scene.

In all honesty, after I saw this segment, I actually faded away from the whole BE scene because I had the view.... "well, I've seen enough to know I've seen too much"...

As to whether the pic is allowed, I don't know.

Scotty

• Hooters Webmaster
    • http://www.hooters.dk
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 09:27:55 PM »
They are Danni Ashe and Sarenna Lee. and they are a no no here
- Scotty -

http://www.**17**.com/ - the place for booblovers <-- BACK ONLINE as of 6'th Marts 2006

[BE- A]ware...

Trace

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 11:58:19 PM »
I was under the impression that it was copyrighted Photoclubs and Scoreland pics that were the problem - if it's capped off a television set, is that in violation?

Might be a question to consider.  We know that, say, Nadine Jansen pics are forbidden, but if Ms. Jansen appeared on The People's Court, would a vidcap of The People's Court featuring Ms. Jansen be permitted or forbidden?  
-T
===
"Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

"That word is 'Nazi.' Nobody cares about their motives anymore."

- A.R. Moxon

Bababooey86

• E Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 01:34:09 AM »
That's a screen cap from when they were on the E! Wild On show years ago - in Cannes.

The_Fonz

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 02:58:21 AM »
Trace is right. The models aren't forbidden, it just depends on who owns the copyright to certain pictures of them.

Read the rules to be sure, but even if you're too lazy for that the wise and exceedingly patient Palomine will set you straight.

P.S. Nice pic, dude.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2004, 06:32:41 AM »
Quote:

In the scene before the one from the pic, the camera actually focuses in on Danni's cleavage as she bounces her HUGEMONGOUS naturals.  They look bigger than I've EVER seen them in that scene.

I definitely remember that moment.  I don't know if it was a fisheye lens or what, but I was in shock.  That was Danni in her finest moment, for sure!

griffin7

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2004, 11:24:42 AM »
When I saw "what a find!!" I thought great some new talent.  Not recognizing one maybe but both? Check that young mans ID.  
I do love that segment from E. Still have it on tape, couldnt believe my eyes when I first saw it.  

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 06:03:01 PM »
I was under the impression that it was copyrighted Photoclubs and Scoreland pics that were the problem - if it's capped off a television set, is that in violation?

Might be a question to consider.  We know that, say, Nadine Jansen pics are forbidden, but if Ms. Jansen appeared on The People's Court, would a vidcap of The People's Court featuring Ms. Jansen be permitted or forbidden?

No, because the owner of the copyright for an episode of The People's Court is not on the BEA's prohibited list. If a model appears at a prohibited site, that only means only THOSE pix of her (from that site) are prohibited, not all pix of her from everywhere.

Conversely, if a TV show on E! used a clip from a Score video (which I think is the case in what's being referred to in this post) then the copyright still belongs to Score. A person capping from tv doesn't negate the ownership, nor does he/she suddenly get ownership because they capped from tv. If you copy Star Wars, do you (and not Disney/Lucasfilm) magically own the rights to the copy? Of course not.

I am marking this thread solved and moving it to the solved IDQ forum. -Pal