jachere11

• F Cup
Re: The Sophie Howard thread MERGED
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2004, 08:43:25 PM »
Let me second that: she is devastatingly cute and sexy. With more meat on her bones, she would be jaw-droppingly erotic.

DarkForce55

• A Cup
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2004, 11:07:28 PM »
Sophie is a page 3 lodge girl,. so she would have to be real. and if there was any doubt before.....

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 11:03:09 AM by salem »

Shwag

• C Cup
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2004, 01:06:06 AM »
I should have written "ready to crown her the best NATURAL bod I've ever seen..." no objection, in that position her breast just seem smaller/less firm than the others, taking into account all boobs look smaller when prone.  
Eh forget that statement altogether, that is one fine lady  
Anybody have more pics, or heaven fobid, a video link please?!?!

Quote:

The pic (and the other ones) don't look like morphs. What's your objection to the second from last pic  

v8ta

• C Cup
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2004, 11:16:39 PM »
wow. thanks for bringing her to our attention. I would agree - one of the best bods ever. and I have a strong preference for naturals, so I do mean EVER.

As far as her being enhanced:

http://www.loaded.co.uk/girls/34

"Say hello to 20 year-old Sophie. She first came to the nation's attention as one of loaded's very own Sauna Girls, and generated a ridiculous volume of letters from you lot asking for more of her. So here you go.

Since us, she's been shooting for Page 3 and Perfect 10 - an American magazine featuring 'unenhanced' models only.

Yup, she's all real.

"Im too scared to have surgery" she explains, as if she needed it.

For the full story, see the September 2003 issue of loaded"

-v8ta

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2004, 11:53:41 AM »
Nice video clip !!!!!!  http://tardis.redbrick.dcu.ie/2529

FHM Championship of Women - Sophie's Video

This link should allow you to do a right click 'Save Target As...' and save the file to your hard drive.

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

Shwag

• C Cup
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2004, 01:49:55 PM »
excellent link, thanks!

as hot as the recent batch of busty polish gals are, watching the video of Sophie took her a notch above.  The smiles, the laughs, the way she moves, just a much sexier package.  Awesome.  

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2004, 10:06:17 AM »
bump  

Ugignadl

• B Cup
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2004, 08:10:32 PM »
There is something about this woman...she is amazing.

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2004, 08:58:01 AM »
She looks like such a naughty girl in this pic :-)  

Good_Grip

• P Cup
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2004, 12:46:29 PM »
Thanks for all the links.  I know how much work it is to do this.  
Good_Grip

mister_mystery

• P Cup
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2004, 06:20:34 AM »
Here ya go.
A morphed version of a pic from one of the links.
M?M  

just passing thru

mister_mystery

• P Cup
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2004, 06:20:43 AM »
I can vouch that this one is morphed.
M?M

Anyone interested should probably visit this thread too, if they haven't already.
just passing thru

DrHyde

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2005, 01:55:56 PM »
Because she's hot damnit, and that's all that matters.

(Plus she has big boobs and the little caption in the upper right side is kinda funny.)