Real Silicone Bunny
« on: October 07, 2017, 05:12:21 AM »
Hey guys,
Im not sure if she has a thread here but Real Silicone Bunny from Serbia just made an onlyfans account. She has huge fake lips and 800cc boobs and wants to go bigger. Here is the link to check out her content www.onlyfans.com/real_silicone_bunny

Also Here is her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/real_silicone_bunny/

-ThinWhiteDuke-

• FKA ThinWhiteDuke
    • Email
Re: Real Silicone Bunny
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 04:15:18 PM »
I truly hope that this model has found a legitimate way to share content with her fans in a mutually-beneficial arrangement and mean no disrespect or accusation when I say that it has been well-documented on another site that her likeness has been used more than once to scam fans.  I don't know how directly the actual model in question has been involved but I think it should be noted so that fans can make informed decisions.  This isn't posted with intent to drive fans away, just proceed with caution until it is shown that caution isn't needed.

As a fan of this model myself I have very mixed feelings about how her image has been managed and I hope she can get her reputation in order.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 12:47:59 PM »
love this girls look
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 03:48:09 AM »
I truly hope that this model has found a legitimate way to share content with her fans in a mutually-beneficial arrangement and mean no disrespect or accusation when I say that it has been well-documented on another site that her likeness has been used more than once to scam fans.  I don't know how directly the actual model in question has been involved but I think it should be noted so that fans can make informed decisions.  This isn't posted with intent to drive fans away, just proceed with caution until it is shown that caution isn't needed.

As a fan of this model myself I have very mixed feelings about how her image has been managed and I hope she can get her reputation in order.

I can understand ones trepidations about her as she got off to a bad start. Someone was basically buying a lot of custom videos and photos from her and then reselling them trying to make money off them pretending to be her. Unfortunately, she didn't catch on to this until it got well out of hand. She is not an experienced web model which also didn't help her cause. When she did start managing herself on her own she wasn't acutely aware of peoples expectations and standards. However, she getting the hand of it rather quickly and getting better at giving her fans what they expect and deserve. Having said all that its a pretty cut and dry site to admire her pics and vids. Subscribe to the website, be polite when commenting to her and you'll be very pleased. If not just unsubscribe. Hope this helps.