AlexHollywood

• C Cup
Re: Taylor Kennedy -- another gal who doens't get enough props in here.
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2007, 11:02:21 PM »
im more of a maggie fan, but taylor is good too.

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2007, 11:15:00 PM »
5'1, 105 pounds?  The pet store isn't the only think on Wikipedia that needs to be updated.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2007, 11:32:08 PM »
25 pounds?  Not sure what you're referring to.  She didn't gain 25 pounds in these photos.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »
Quote:

25 pounds?  Not sure what you're referring to.  She didn't gain 25 pounds in these photos.

Taylor gained a noticable amount of weight during the course of her career.  For her to claim stats of 5'1 and 105 is like Chelsea Charms saying she's a D-cup.

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 01:33:26 AM »
What's her real story?

She closed down her website before I even knew about her and most sources say that she retired and had a reduction.

I remember reading that she had some other ambitions for her future but I don't recall a pet store being one of them.

I have noticed that her boobs in some of her earlier pictures were much larger and more natural looking so it does seem that she had a small reduction since most result in the boobs looking a little odd (though I still think she is great).

So she retired her own site but still does work for other sites now? Seems odd to me.

p.s. I also saw a pictorial which showed her being almost completely flat, even though the picture quality made it seem like one of her earliest sets. I think we need a proper and accurate boob timeline to end the confusion.

Did she start out flat, get implants, and then a reduction or did she start out naturally large, get a reduction, and then go totally flat? Its very confusing.  

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 03:26:13 AM »
Quote:

Taylor gained a noticable amount of weight during the course of her career.  For her to claim stats of 5'1 and 105 is like Chelsea Charms saying she's a D-cup.

She's always been slim, even when she was posing for Playboy.  As far as the 5'1" she's definitely that tall but I don't recall her ever claiming to be 105.  That sounds more like someone else conjecturing or perhaps it was her weight when she first started modeling.  Either way, Taylor never modeled at 130 lbs.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2007, 06:10:57 AM »
Quote:

...slightly re-sized to fit in here...

You made her boobs smaller didn't you DJ?... damn you!
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

rebelde

• F Cup
    • BoobGlam
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2007, 09:33:30 AM »
Quote:

This is for the Taylor Kennedy fans

Thanks   I'm one of them, i love this pic!
BoobGlam.com Owner and Webmaster.

Revhard

• A Cup
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2007, 02:05:25 PM »
very nice

rebelde

• F Cup
    • BoobGlam
Taylor Kennedy -- another gal who doens't get enough props in here.
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 08:53:15 AM »
Rockin' 34DDD Playboy model and all-around sexy babe  Taylor Kennedy is back on PinupGlam in another terrific new photo set:

littlenomad

• A Cup
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2007, 01:44:24 AM »
Taylor insisted her breasts were natural (and states that her 2006? reduction didn't involve implant insertion), and they move a lot in her videos...but in her photos there is usually airbrushing around the nipples (especially the right nipple, for some reason).  In some videos, it appears there is a mark or scar on the skin of the right breast (not on or around the nipple).  I don't know.  I love her and hate that she's retired.  I'd just like to satisfy own pathetic curiosity about whether it is nature or science we have to thank for her amazing upper curves.  
But for superstitious Zanzibaris a visit from the sodomizing gremlin is no joke.

jwatson

• banned user
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2007, 04:08:00 AM »

Quote:

She's always been slim, even when she was posing for Playboy. As far as the 5'1" she's definitely that tall but I don't recall her ever claiming to be 105.  

Oddly enough I came upon this from the back of a PB/NSS mag with her in it.  There's some great shots in here but it's an adobe acrobat file.  I'll try to figure something out for posting.

jwatson

• banned user
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2007, 05:47:17 AM »
Next to Maggie.

rebelde

• F Cup
    • BoobGlam
Taylor Kennedy -- another gal who doens't get enough props in here.
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2007, 10:30:02 AM »
"PinupGlam's most delightful southern belle is back again as Tennessee native and all-around 34DDD hottie Taylor Kennedy returns in another awesome new set of never-before-seen photos! Dressed in black stocking and bra and an oh-too-tight button down blouse, Taylor will rev you up and get your heart racing! Taylor has always been a good friend of PinupGlam and we're thrilled to be able to bring this new set of terrific photos to her fans."  

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2007, 12:10:12 PM »
Now THIS is what I call a thread resurrection!